over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lab results off 20 mgs sub-q

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Didnt use anything for but trt dose before the test. Tried sub-q Was using on training days usually, eod, and toward the end of the test e3d. 20 mgs

Normally dont get an estrogen test and asked doctor for it bc was just curious

so on every third day sub-q test results

On e3d Total test 416 (250-827 ng/dl)
estrogen 1165.5 (60-190 pg/ml)

have no idea why estrogen is skyrocketed, Cant think of anything no puffy nipples, etc. Hopefully it was a misreading.

GGt test was fine for liver 10 (3-90 u/l)

Nothing else I see to be concerned about

Doctor actually misread my labs and said my test was 200, and now I call or go back tomorrow bc I asked for my labs, and when i saw it I knew he read the wrong labs, which i know exactly which lab report that was over three years ago. . he read an old, old lab report from years ago. Funny how you know more than your Doctor on hormones, and he didn't even read the right lab report. (In his defences hes like 80 years old)

Last edited:
Nice. Were you using any tren at any time? That would screw with estro test. Then again I've seen a guy have test levels in the 7000s and his estro was single digits and he wasn't on any AI. My guess is some of these "less" sensitive methods of estro testing are crap and give false readings. You need the LC/MS/MS method I believe which is more accurate from what I have witnessed over the years. Check the lab test to see what method was used, usually listed.

Nice. Were you using any tren at any time? That would screw with estro test. Then again I've seen a guy have test levels in the 7000s and his estro was single digits and he wasn't on any AI. My guess is some of these "less" sensitive methods of estro testing are crap and give false readings. You need the LC/MS/MS method I believe which is more accurate from what I have witnessed over the years. Check the lab test to see what method was used, usually listed.

never used tren in my life bro. Nope testosterone cyp only for six weeks before test in the 60-150 range. Before the test I was doing 20 mgs e3d just curious to see how my test would be and subqed on sunday at 7 pm and test was on Wednesday at 12 pm or so .

Thanks for the input my friend. You are a knowledge machine. Love you

Are you going to return to IM injects. Then retest levels and estrogen. Any other signs of high estrogen going on?
Seems as if sub q is effective for you for hrt. However, I'm wondering if sub q vs. IM made some difference on your estrogen levels. Can't see how it could. But I've seen weirder things.

Since I started doing Sub-q my E2 levels are higher closer to 30, used to be around 20 IM. I figure since I am injecting into the fat layer where the aromatase enzyme exists that may make conversion easier.

Are you going to return to IM injects. Then retest levels and estrogen. Any other signs of high estrogen going on?
Seems as if sub q is effective for you for hrt. However, I'm wondering if sub q vs. IM made some difference on your estrogen levels. Can't see how it could. But I've seen weirder things.

Ill probably stick to sub-q. I seem to feel quite better and more stable sub q than im. Three days after my sub q test was 416, which is fine with me. so minimum every 3 days, sometimes ed when training or eod in gym. If taking a break from the gym for a few days etc, eod or e3d day fine. Splitting hairs :D

Common sense would read the day of the shot and the day after the shot, test is higher. Hopefully this estrogen test was a false reading. Talked to my Doc today and mentioned the LC/MS/MS test and he said I can bring it by his office.

why subq every 3 days? Most guys I have talked to, including myself, subq every day for stable levels. Your estrogen will go down if you subq every day instead of every 3 days. There is a lot of bloodflow if you pin subq and the dispersion rate is quite high actually (unless you inject it inside the fat where it will form a sterile abcess type knot). You're getting peaks/troughs e3d which is signaling to your body to increase the aromatase enzyme which will over time steadily raise your estrogen level if you do not raise your AI level.

I prefer everyday IM because there is less chance for abcess with IM from my experience. With very low bodyfat you can inject IM into muscles like the delts, quads, glutes, etc.

good health to you!

by the way if you feel fine around 400 test level then that is AWESOME for you. Unfortunately I feel like crap in the 400-500 range...maybe I'm unlucky.

700-900 range is vastly more "feel good" and can be maintained for health as long as you keep an eye on hematocrit and periodically drop your testosterone level if you are the type for hematocrit to raise around that level (dropping it down for a month is sufficient for hematocrit to fall and stay down for 2-3 months in my experience).

Just my experience and thoughts reading your thread....cheers dude.

Is the name of the most accurate Estradiol test LC/MS/MS ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131