slesh

Registered
DHEA - 34
E2 - 27
SHBG - 3
Total Test - 6529
Free Test - 2213
Prolactin - 1

On Test, Deca, EQ, Asin and Caber. Does that DHEA number make sense?

DHEA - 34
E2 - 27
SHBG - 3
Total Test - 6529
Free Test - 2213
Prolactin - 1

Total Test - 6529
Free Test - 2213

The above are in very dangerous levels.

Total Test - 6529
Free Test - 2213

The above are in very dangerous levels.

What is dangerous about them??

I can understand long term it’s probably dangerous.. But for a cycle?

Yeah please elaborate. I'm on a gram of Test. Seems like it's where it's supposed to be. Running this until end of February.

I'm about to run a similar cycle. Can you elaborate on the dangers of it for short term?

One would be blood clots. Blood clots can occur because testosterone interacts with the clotting cascade and increases the chances of clots. Higher dose increases the risk. Not sure it it is a totally linear thing or not. Probably tapers off after a certain dose.

One would be blood clots. Blood clots can occur because testosterone interacts with the clotting cascade and increases the chances of clots. Higher dose increases the risk. Not sure it it is a totally linear thing or not. Probably tapers off after a certain dose.
Hey, thanks for that info. I will probably be adjusting how I do that cycle then. Didn't know that about the clots. Thanks again

Clotting factors. Probably what happened to me. I have a clotting disorder too, so a double whammy for me.

Hey, thanks for that info. I will probably be adjusting how I do that cycle then. Didn't know that about the clots. Thanks again
I learned about it from my cardiologists after I had my heart attack from a blood clot.

I take nattokinase and honokiol (magnolia extract) to try and mitigate some of this risk

Also has a negative effect on brain neurons. Probably he did not have a test for blood disorders eater.

I’ve never ran over 600mg test and I got blood clots in my lungs so I keep my test pretty low since then.
I’m older and was late to this game so I’m not sure what exactly caused them but I can tell you they’re surprisingly painful and very serious. I take 2 blood thinners a day now.

Did any of you read the actual study, review their design parameters, and take a mathematical tour of their statistical analyses?

DHEA - 34
E2 - 27
SHBG - 3
Total Test - 6529
Free Test - 2213
Prolactin - 1

If one understands the principles of human endocrinology, yes it does.

That’s your response for them being in “very dangerous levels”?
He's referring to this study and Emeric is extremely health conscious, hence the statement.

A Yale School of Medicine study shows for the first time that a high level of testosterone, such as that caused by the use of steroids to increase muscle mass or for replacement therapy, can lead to a catastrophic loss of brain cells.

Total Test - 6529
Free Test - 2213
Yeah please elaborate. I'm on a gram of Test. Seems like it's where it's supposed to be. Running this until end of February.
^^^hey brother ..posted just as a "point of reference" for you (..& others)

►below is blood work on a gram of our SUST:

index.php

^^^notice that these results were "verified by repeat analysis"

^^^this blood work was done all on his own & then he simply posted it for the community

..he was not compensated, encouraged or organized by us in any way ..we had no knowledge of it

LINK to THREAD;
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-direct-vip-www-racetropin-com.132354/page-46

^^^blood work post starts @#913

^^^hey brother ..posted just as a "point of reference" for you (..& others)
I understand your point but blood serum levels aren't predictable until you know your body. I got 7500ng/mL on 1500mg prescription Test Enanthate per week. That falls inline with my normal response on TRT too, ie, I tend to get 5-6 x the dose for serum. Just another point of reference for the OP.

He's referring to this study and Emeric is extremely health conscious, hence the statement.

A Yale School of Medicine study shows for the first time that a high level of testosterone, such as that caused by the use of steroids to increase muscle mass or for replacement therapy, can lead to a catastrophic loss of brain cells.

They use neuroblastoma cells (upreg Ca2+ signalling) to make the conclusion that high testosterone levels cause neural cell death

You'd have to dig into this, but pretty sure neuroblastoma cells have a different makeup to that of a regular cell (usually any form of cancer cell has some p53 and oncogene malfunction) making them more resistant to apop/cell death

Lots of background info needed to understand this better; it can be either that it doesn't have that much correlation to actual neurons, or even more adverse effects on regular neurons making us far more retarded

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member