over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lab Results

i dont care what EMERIC says..... he will get like every time

i dont care what EMERIC says..... he will get like every time
You don`t have to, however is good to know the protentional side effects, I don`t care how much you or others are using.

You don`t have to, however is good to know the protentional side effects, I don`t care how much you or others are using.
lolol....nothing sadly......(for now)

you took my post wrong, but thats ok.

i love you:)

Yeah, I think Tenny was saying that you get it right every time.

They use neuroblastoma cells (upreg Ca2+ signalling) to make the conclusion that high testosterone levels cause neural cell death

You'd have to dig into this, but pretty sure neuroblastoma cells have a different makeup to that of a regular cell (usually any form of cancer cell has some p53 and oncogene malfunction) making them more resistant to apop/cell death

Lots of background info needed to understand this better; it can be either that it doesn't have that much correlation to actual neurons, or even more adverse effects on regular neurons making us far more retarded

thethinker48 is correct. Neuroblastomas consist of cancer cells that have malignantly transformed from normal fetal neuroblast cells which usually mature into different nerve cells and the adrenal medulla. Neuroblastomas are categorized as a neuroblastic tumor which also includes other tumors of the sympathetic ganglia and adrenal medulla that are derived from primordial neural crest cells (i.e., neuroblast cells) populating these sites. Without getting into the minutiae, most neuroblastomas occur as a sporadic mutation of the proto-oncogene N-MYC on chromosome 2 (I'm pretty sure that's the chromosome number). ~2-3% of neuroblastomas are familial and are associated with germline mutations in the ALK (anaplastic lymphoma kinase) gene. Sorry but I don't remember the chromosome number for that particular gene.

thethinker48 is correct. Neuroblastomas consist of cancer cells that have malignantly transformed from normal fetal neuroblast cells which usually mature into different nerve cells and the adrenal medulla. Neuroblastomas are categorized as a neuroblastic tumor which also includes other tumors of the sympathetic ganglia and adrenal medulla that are derived from primordial neural crest cells (i.e., neuroblast cells) populating these sites. Without getting into the minutiae, most neuroblastomas occur as a sporadic mutation of the proto-oncogene N-MYC on chromosome 2 (I'm pretty sure that's the chromosome number). ~2-3% of neuroblastomas are familial and are associated with germline mutations in the ALK (anaplastic lymphoma kinase) gene. Sorry but I don't remember the chromosome number for that particular gene.

You broke it down in a far better way than I ever could lol

Brings back cell bio memories from college

You broke it down in a far better way than I ever could lol

Brings back cell bio memories from college

Simple people think simple. Just typed the barest of the bare facts about neuroblastomas which is a very interesting subject as far as cancers/tumors go.

Simple people think simple. Just typed the barest of the bare facts about neuroblastomas which is a very interesting subject as far as cancers/tumors go.
The mark of intelligence is being able to communicate complex ideas simply.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131