over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lab work

aminofreak

Registered
Ok, so I'm currently running 400mg test E, 200mg tren E weekly and 50mg dbol daily. Been injecting once every 7 days.
I just got my blood work back and my total testosterone was only 784...

I know my gear is legit because I make it myself.

Last time I got bloods done I was running 1,000mg test cyp, 600mg deca, 100mg dbol daily and my testosterone came back at 11,000+

Any thoughts?
I thought I read once that tren can mask your test results.

My weight is going up, strength is going up, but I'm in natural ranges...

Really confused.

Here's a copy of my blood work

Attachments

• 20210115_175932.jpg
    20210115_175932.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 63
Ok, so I'm currently running 400mg test E, 200mg tren E weekly and 50mg dbol daily. Been injecting once every 7 days.

Last time I got bloods done I was running 1,000mg test cyp, 600mg deca, 100mg dbol daily and my testosterone came back at 11,000+

Any thoughts?

Really confused.
Nothing wrong to have a normal range, long as you see improvement, 11,000+ is very dangerous.

Nothing wrong to have a normal range, long as you see improvement, 11,000+ is very dangerous.
400mg test should easily put me well over natural ranges though...

Any thoughts?

Really confused.

^^^hey brother ..that's a tough one ..i mean did you wait long enough to let the TEST-CYP build up in your system before you got tested??

..well, i know we all metabolize at different rates, BUT i don't think anyone has to tell you what it looks like 🤔

also to your point; we just had one of our customers post his blood work for our SUSTANON (..fairly recently; 12/5/2020)
..he was running 1050/wk of our SUSTANON
..his blood work came back @>10,000
(..verified by repeat analysis)

LINK to THREAD:
^^^post #913 is where he begins

I just can't think of how my gear could be bad. I get my raws from the same guy as my buddy and he is massive. And the raw source i use is a well known sponsor on this board that has great reviews..
And my tren is 100% without a doubt real tren. So if my test was junk, then the tren would for sure shut me down, so I wouldn't be at a 700...

I did my shot on a Monday, got labs done Wednesday morning.

I'm going to drop the tren, double my test, and add deca in and test again in 4 weeks.

Ill update again.

Anymore feedback would be appreciated. Or if anyone knows if tren does indeed lower total testosterone...

Attachments

• 20210115_222116.jpg
    20210115_222116.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 18
I just can't think of how my gear could be bad. I get my raws from the same guy as my buddy and he is massive. And the raw source i use is a well known sponsor on this board that has great reviews..
And my tren is 100% without a doubt real tren. So if my test was junk, then the tren would for sure shut me down, so I wouldn't be at a 700...

I'm going to drop the tren, double my test, and add deca in and test again in 4 weeks.

Ill update again.

Anymore feedback would be appreciated. Or if anyone knows if tren does indeed lower total testosterone...
Those labs were from when I was running a gram of gear a week. It was back when GAULS was a sponsor. There gear was top notch for sure.

Ill update again.

I know you don't think the gear is bad, but it really has to be at that level. You already know from previous labs how your body responds to test; so I really can't imagine what else could be happening for it to be so low on that amount of test.

Ill update again.

Brother you can't compare yourself with your buddy or anyone else for that matter
Everyone is different.

As far as the raws.sounds like you got a weak batch.it happens. Ask your buddy to give you some of his and see if you're levels go up.if it does then there is your answer

On a other note.you said you are making gains even though your levels are low.thats a good thing. You making gains who cares what the levels are at. In this game people take gear to make gains not to put there test levels through the roof

I know you don't think the gear is bad, but it really has to be at that level. You already know from previous labs how your body responds to test; so I really can't imagine what else could be happening for it to be so low on that amount of test.

But I make the gear myself... I just don't know what can really go wrong with powders ya know?
I've been homebrewing for years.
The only thing that I could think of is if the hormone got damaged during shipping. I received it during summertime and it was melted into a solid because it sat in customs for 2 months.

Brother you can't compare yourself with your buddy or anyone else for that matter
Everyone is different.

As far as the raws.sounds like you got a weak batch.it happens. Ask your buddy to give you some of his and see if you're levels go up.if it does then there is your answer

On a other note.you said you are making gains even though your levels are low.thats a good thing. You making gains who cares what the levels are at. In this game people take gear to make gains not to put there test levels through the roof
This makes sense...

I appreciate the feedback everyone.

I'm going to order some different raws and see how this next batch goes.

Any thoughts?

Really confused.

Usually for every 100 mg of TestE you will score 500ng/dl of Total Test.

That said a lot depends for how much time you were running your Test. If you check Total Test after 4+ weeks of continuos usage then the results will be ok.
If you check the value near the injection day it can be also higher than normal.

Usually i inject every Monday, and i do my bloods on Saturday.

I don't ask you how you made your gear because if you do that since lots of time you already know what to do....

Btw none of your values are ok...
1g TestE usually scores 5000ng/dl
400mg TestE usually scores around 2000ng/dl.
To have 11k you need to inject 2g TestE.

And these values are not only my readings... But what i have read from more than 20 guys...

Last thing.... If your gear was made in MCT, you need to shake well the vial before injecting.
The gear that we all use is a suspension not a solution (like HGH, Insulin, water+sugar etc)... So you have the powder suspended around an oil+bb membrane, this will also make the solution clear by your eye.
So if you use Ricin/Castor oil (like Bayer Testoviron) this will be so thick that will maintain the suspension pretty much evenly distributed.
If you use MCT it will be so THIN that some of the powder suspended will go down in the vial.
I had a similar issue with TestPhenylProp, was thinking to be injecting 700mg ew instead it was 200mg ew because i wasn't shaking the vial... Consider that i noticed it because in a 4w period i had insanely different readings on total test. (1000 vs 3500).

I hope that i could help you.

Everyone is different.

Weak gear doesn't exist.... You can have 99% pure aas vs a 90% and it will result on a 9% difference.... None will make any crap gear at 80% purity, their reactor will be working so bad that they will notice it....

Chinese are very smart business men and none of them wants to give you bad gear, but instead pretty decent one so you continue buying from them.
China nowadays has technology, money and knowledge to make high quality stuff for pennies.

Some people can react to a factor of 4 maybe 6, if you consider the mg TestE vs Total Test, none is an alien and will respond as a factor of 10. Those super responders just react better by a few %.

On aas you will have gains despite the high dose If you eat enough, but the end result will be a complete different body composition.

But I make the gear myself... I just don't know what can really go wrong with powders ya know?
The only thing that I could think of is if the hormone got damaged during shipping. I received it during summertime and it was melted into a solid because it sat in customs for 2 months.
If the test powder you have really isn't test or if you made an error measuring(even though you think you didn't) that could explain the powder issue.

You may be doing everything right in homebrewing; but things can always happen on the suppliers end either intentionally or non-intentionally. Even the best companies get/make bad batches from time to time. You could send them away to be tested if you really wanted to be sure and know what is going on. I know Jano testing, not sure if there are others.

Well my gear was definitely not good. My doctor prescribed me to 400mg test cyp weekly which I used instead of the home brew test I was using.
Got blood work taken 4 weeks later and came in at 2,600.

The only thing I can think of is that the raws got damaged from summer heat. It took 2 months to receive my package, and it was in the summer, so when I got it it was a solid yellow brick.

Ordering test cyp from a different source. Gonna see how that pans out.

Good news is, I made pretty decent gains on bad testosterone and a very modest dose of tren and dbol....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131