Racepicks

Featured Member / Board Supporter / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I just received this email from LabCorp:

Dear Valued Patient:
Thank you for choosing LabCorp. As requested, laboratory test results have been delivered to your LabCorp Beacon®: Patient inbox.
LabCorp is now permitted to provide patients in all states with direct access to laboratory test results without physician authorization.

I suppose there is no excuse for everyone to not be able to test their HGH. Good news for all.;)

I heard about this a couple days ago but was not certain this is what it entailed.

So do you still go through privateMD?
Or just direct through labcorp?

Ive never ordered any blood work " off the record" but is this all through your real info? If so becareful as insurance places can data mine from the major lab testing places and pull your records. This happend to me recently. I told them I didnt have a PMD but i had blood work done last year. They said " no worries, we will get your records directly from the lab facitily" I never told them which lab and the lab results are in my records that they gave me...

Moral of the story is becareful what sort of lab results you have floating out there.

I just received this email from LabCorp:

Dear Valued Patient:
Thank you for choosing LabCorp. As requested, laboratory test results have been delivered to your LabCorp Beacon®: Patient inbox.
LabCorp is now permitted to provide patients in all states with direct access to laboratory test results without physician authorization.

I suppose there is no excuse for everyone to not be able to test their HGH. Good news for all.;)

Maybe I am being too analytical and reading too much into it, but are they stating that people in all states can get the tests done or are they stating that people in all states can see their results? In other words, many times when a physician prescribes lab testing, you do not have access to the results unless the physician releases them to you. Are they saying now you can see the results without the physician authorizing it or are they saying you can actually get the tests done without physician authorization?

So do you still go through privateMD?
Or just direct through labcorp?

You would still need to go through PrivateMD or another third party. Obviously, PrivateMD has not received the memo because this is still posted on their website.

Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

Maybe I am being too analytical and reading too much into it, but are they stating that people in all states can get the tests done or are they stating that people in all states can see their results? In other words, many times when a physician prescribes lab testing, you do not have access to the results unless the physician releases them to you. Are they saying now you can see the results without the physician authorizing it or are they saying you can actually get the tests done without physician authorization?

Sounds to me exactly what you said. That you can review your results directly through them rather than waiting to hear or see your doctor again. You still need to get your own requisition.

I think you are correct.

You would still need to go through PrivateMD or another third party. Obviously, PrivateMD has not received the memo because this is still posted on their website.

Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

In those states it's state law that we have to pay the labs directly for blood work. Direct labs access provides a requisition for blood work for $24 and then we pay labcorp directly for the actual tests.

I bet buying the tests directly from LabCorp would be super expensive. I have checked into local labs who do it without a doctor's order and it's astronomical! I will still go through Private MD.

You are probably correct, muscle96ss. If my interpretation was correct, I'm sure it would be reflected on the PrivateMD website. Sorry guys!:eek:

Its says;

It does not say;
the laws in those states have changed..........

Can I use Private MD Labs if I am a resident of the state of NY, NJ, RI, MA or MD?
No, due to state laws we cannot provide services to residents of the states of NY, NJ, RI, MA or MD. The staff members at the Patient Service Centers are required to ask for ID. If you have recently moved from one of the states that we cannot provide services, please be sure you have proof of residence for the current state in which you reside.

Last edited:
I bet buying the tests directly from LabCorp would be super expensive. I have checked into local labs who do it without a doctor's order and it's astronomical! I will still go through Private MD.

It's actually not. They take insurance and if I didn't have insurance it was around 220 for igf, test, LH and FSH.

It's actually not. They take insurance and if I didn't have insurance it was around 220 for igf, test, LH and FSH.

Insurance won't cover it without a doctor's order though. $220 is steep. I think I can get a full panel through Private MD for far less than $220.

Insurance won't cover it without a doctor's order though. $220 is steep. I think I can get a full panel through Private MD for far less than $220.

My insurance did cover it and private md isn't an option for me so I take what I can get. I thought it was a good price. Less than I expected.

Last edited:
On a walk-in? Wow nice. I don't think mine will but it's worth checking into.

Yeah I went with the requisition I got from direct labs/access and gave them my insurance. I had to give them a credit card just in case it didn't but my card never got charged.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131