over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LABPE CJC W/ DAC 1MG/Week review ~

matty815

Registered
shortly after i pinned cjc, my face became warm, flushed, and then a slight pressure built in my head, that lasted about an hour total,
by the time i got to the gym (1.5hours post inject) my face and body still felt flush and i was extremely relaxed, and at peace. could hold a conversation forever, wouldnt say outgoing but i felt extremely relaxed and confident.

I started working out in a full sleeved shirt, (underarmor) as i progressed in sets within 3-5minutes my traps started to rise, arms got thick, chest thickened everything just filled the shirt out and i got pretty warm.. so i changed my shirt into a tank top in the bathroom.. looked in the mirror and my skin was glowing, bright red, veins in my delts were THICK, alot thicker then usual, like ropes, very prominent , just in your face., the traps,delts, especially were popping, but not just pumped, not just risen..
they had a new found density it was pretty cool. ,

I have to say the mental benefits were some of my favorite though, confidence that shined through eq anxiety, talked very slow, but didnt have to think no anxiety at all, something i deal with on a daily basis.. was great.

After the workout i had to take a peak at what cjc really did, shirtless my chest was popping, delts, traps thick and popping 3d like.. hands slightly numb/fingers swollen.. popped a huperzine and drank some water,

after that point i started working (trainer), and every so often i would get this head buzz thing, it would come n go until it finally lingered the rest of the night and turned into a light head ache. i got home, exausted from a long work weak, pounded down a buffalo wrap on wheat with some steak fries and my sweet of the week (left over ice cream cake), my energy slowly rose, and the head ache went away, now i feel slightly buzzed from the sugar.. but fatigued over-all ..

my conclusion?..
cjc w/ dac 1mg/week has not just gave a "boost" to my peptides.. it completely stole the show... ghrp and mod NEVER did this to me, this thickness is not like test thickness, its freakish.

i think i covered everything for today.. i am kind of nervous for tonights ghrp+mod+hgh inject.. not.. i live for this shit .

Good work brother I also did 200mcg of ghrp-6 from Labpe today for the first time using their Ghrp-6 and I thought I was going to eat the house the hunger it gave me was insane I also had popped some huperzine half hour before. I will tell that there peptides are very very potent!

Awesome man.
yes quality quality product here

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member