over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LabPe ghrp/ghrh log

premedmonster

Registered
well i havent been on peps in a while, but today i started 100mcg of ghrp 2 and cjc 1295 w/o dac.....gonna be on this at least 6 weeks 3x per day(wake up, pre wo, and right before bed). took my first two shots today and the first i got a little hungry but didnt notice too much. the second one i just took 20 mins ago or so seriously put me on my ass. im still sweating and dont even feel like getting up(typical hypo symptoms) i have just never felt it on this low of a dose. on another note the packaging it came in was the most professional ive ever seen which came complete with a packet of info with graphs, stats etc....it says on the paper >99% purity and i believe it. heres some pics of me on day 1. my current weight is 263lbs

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 713
update:

been sleeping much better the last few days. usually get up to pee 3x per night and i toss n turn to get back to sleep but now i get up and am a lil groggy and fall right back asleep. i feel hypo sides more when i do IM rather than sub q i think that gets in your system faster

update:

been sleeping much better the last few days. usually get up to pee 3x per night and i toss n turn to get back to sleep but now i get up and am a lil groggy and fall right back asleep. i feel hypo sides more when i do IM rather than sub q i think that gets in your system faster

IM is known to peak a little quicker...there was a chart on here sometime ago that showed the difference between the two.

I just recently started back with the same combo you are using after being off of them for awhile. But I only do it twice a day with my GH.

Good luck!

That's interesting with the IM dosing, might have to give it a shot.

when i want it to hit me faster, like in the morning and pre workout so i can eat maybe 20 mins later i do it IM...at night when i want it to peak when im sleeping i take it sub q....this works well since if i do it IM before bed it hits fast and then i get crazy munchies

here is a pic of the LabPe research chems....best packaging ive ever seen, also with about 8 pages of info, charts, stats, etc...

Attachments

• Resampled_2012-06-02_16-48-32_985.jpg
    Resampled_2012-06-02_16-48-32_985.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 687
Will be following along! Interested in seeing your results, my husband will be starting the exact combo along with all his other goodies in July so looking forward to seeing how it works for you!!

i'm on it also and it put's me on my ass still and it's been 2 months i know what you mean buddy but it means it's gtg ya know lol good to see others posting following this also

Thanks for putting up a log brother! Cant wait to see your results.

i'm on it also and it put's me on my ass still and it's been 2 months i know what you mean buddy but it means it's gtg ya know lol good to see others posting following this also

definately, i dont "like" the sides but its nice to know its potent stuff

gotta put a hold on this for a few days....cant get any pins for research subject :( so had to get them online....subjects body weight is up to 270 kinda weird since he hasnt really changed his diet

subjects body weight is up to 270 kinda weird since he hasnt really changed his diet

probably water retention , GHRP-2 makes me hold water like a pregnant camel!! , and initial 8-12 pound jump is common for me the first 2 weeks then is levels off

well i havent been on peps in a while, but today i started 100mcg of ghrp 2 and cjc 1295 w/o dac.....gonna be on this at least 6 weeks 3x per day(wake up, pre wo, and right before bed). took my first two shots today and the first i got a little hungry but didnt notice too much. the second one i just took 20 mins ago or so seriously put me on my ass. im still sweating and dont even feel like getting up(typical hypo symptoms) i have just never felt it on this low of a dose. on another note the packaging it came in was the most professional ive ever seen which came complete with a packet of info with graphs, stats etc....it says on the paper >99% purity and i believe it. heres some pics of me on day 1. my current weight is 263lbs

Curiosity wants me to ask why only 6 weeks? Conventional wisdom says peptide effectiveness is best over long cycles.

I have only recently invested in some of these myself and I must say they are the best I have taken so far.. I have taken the same items from other suppliers but nothing has come close to these guys..Also I am based in the UK and the delivery is second to none, I can order and receive the goods in about 3 days definitely not more that 5 days...

Curiosity wants me to ask why only 6 weeks? Conventional wisdom says peptide effectiveness is best over long cycles.

he won a contest with myself and 2 others and was sent enough to research for 6 weeks.

premed looking forward to following your log on it and see what effects it has on your physique.

yes i am slightly bloated, figured it was because i was drinking friday night. which i dont do too often but when i do i look like crap for a day or two after. forgot about the water retention, muscles look fuller though, sleep is better.

yes i am slightly bloated, figured it was because i was drinking friday night. which i dont do too often but when i do i look like crap for a day or two after. forgot about the water retention, muscles look fuller though, sleep is better.

How much are u bloating?

Are u on a cutting or bulking diet>?

How much are u bloating?

Are u on a cutting or bulking diet>?

not much just in the stomach a little, but i need to clean up my diet. finals week so not eating what i should every meal

im cutting, basically eating enough carbs to have a good workout w minimal fats throught the day then after workout just protien and some fat to fill me up. i dont really keep count just as much protien as i can and the others certain times of the day

not much just in the stomach a little, but i need to clean up my diet. finals week so not eating what i should every meal

im cutting, basically eating enough carbs to have a good workout w minimal fats throught the day then after workout just protien and some fat to fill me up. i dont really keep count just as much protien as i can and the others certain times of the day

I read that if u switch from GHRP6/CJC1293 to Ipa/CJC1293 u will not bloat.

How much, I don't know.

I read that if u switch from GHRP6/CJC1293 to Ipa/CJC1293 u will not bloat.

How much, I don't know.

honestly from what ive read ghrp 2 is more effective, i dont mind the bloat its only temporary, and if i eat clean and drink alot of water i havent noticed bloating too bad.

honestly from what ive read ghrp 2 is more effective, i dont mind the bloat its only temporary, and if i eat clean and drink alot of water i havent noticed bloating too bad.

Yes u are right. I read the same thing too. GHRP2 is stronger.
If u don't mind the bloat than its ok.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity