over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Labpe Sponsored Shredded for Summer GHRP 2 - CJC1295 W/o DAC log

Shadow345

Registered
Labpe has given me the opportunity to give a full honest review of their GHRP 2 and CJC1295 W/o DAC. This log will contain before and after pictures (before shot will come in a few days) and a completely honest critique of Labpe's quality.

My Story:
I am 25 years old. I am a husband, personal trainer, and was a competitive strongman and occasional power lifter. I say WAS because about a year ago now I was in a car accident that completely derailed all of my hard work because of a back injury. Luckily it was just a bulging disc (L5-S1) and nothing worse. So with time my injury has healed to about 95%. In that time period since the car accident I lost a bit of size but more importantly for me lost a lot of strength and put on quite a bit of fat. Over the 5 months I have managed to get a lot of my strength back(not all) and my back feels great. My goal is that by the end of the year I will be competing again. My goal for this log is to finally get rid of the extra fat hanging on me. There is by no means alot of it... I am roughly 13-15% bodyfat. However I definitely would like to see myself in the single digits. I have used peptides before mainly TB500, cerebrolysin, and a few of the GH based peptides but never in a full all out attempt. Labpe has given me the opportunity to actually do that this time.

I will save the rest of my log info such as current weight, dosages, before pics, etc.. in my next update.

PS This log won't officially start until 2 weeks. I will be going on vacation before I begin.

Right behind ya bro! Looking forward to seeing all are progress and end results!!!

can't wait to see your results brother!

Weight: 188

Height: 5' 9.5"

BF% : estimating it at around 14-15% right now

Before pictures are attached.

Dose 100mg of both GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 w/o DAC 3 times a day. If for some reason I cannot make 3 doses I will always have the 2 doses, maybe slightly increase the dose on days where I might only be able to get 2 doses (morning before 30 minutes fasted cardio and night before bed)

My plan is to just eat better. No more processed junk, no more over eating, just good quality food. Also will be doing a 24 hour fast once a week and 1 cheat day before that fast. For this week my workouts are very much fat loss oriented. After that I will be doing a 5/3/1 big but boring setup.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,882
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 3,270
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,827
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,118
might want to think @ changing the order of your cheat day and fast day. after the fast you will be partitioning better, so you may process and assimilate better then if you do it before. just a thought.

also hit the peps hard on fast day. liberate those fatty acids. even consider using hgh frag for your research. I have had alot of success researching with ergo's frag while employing an IM, although in no way could I go as long as you seem to be able to. kudos to you on that.
-c

Last edited:
Lol yeah I changed my mind. No 24 hour fast, instead 16/8 all week (maybe taking 1 day off a week from it if I need to here and there) I was mid 24 hour fast, which I have done before and said fuck it. I can deal with not eating until around 1 or 2 then I just can't stop thinking about eating. Plus I still get to eat everyday and I can enjoy huge meals which I prefer over small meals throughout the day.

So far research is going well, getting in all my doses... I do have a little trouble always being accurate in my dose as I am taking 3 ticks of each on the slin pin which can be annoying to measure especially since I mix each (I take the dose immediately after mixing) No real side effects yet, although I am very sensitive to prolactin and such and already noticed a little flare up on my left nipple and began taking a small dose of prami. I am having really bad allergies or possibly a cold so I am very tired so once this is gone I will be better able to judge energy levels and recovery.

Dosing has been pretty consistent. I try and get 2 of my doses during the fast. I would do one pre workout however the way my work schedule works it's impossible. As far as results go, still hard to say since I still have this cold. However I have been doing light workouts all week... nothing to intense so I can recover faster from w/e sickness I have. 16/8 IF is pretty sweet... my meals are so HUGE. I have been tracking all of my calories. Workout days are higher in carbs, rest days are low carb high fat, all days high protein. 3 meals in the 8 hour eating window, post workout meal tends to be roughly 1200 calories (it makes me full for a while!) weight has actually stayed pretty constant. I assume it will begin to drop once I can get back to more intense workouts.

Everything is going well, slowly beginning to lean out. So far I think my knees (which had been nagging me lately) are getting better since last week, wondering if the peptides have anything to do with that. Started 5/3/1 boring but big sunday, and can't wait to get back to heavy lifting. More soon!

Going to kick the cardio up a tiny bit next week as weight loss is slowing down. Not sure how much I can account to water retention, I have a hard time telling how much extra I am holding. Sleep is good, workouts are getting better and better along with my knees. Very happy so far. More soon!

Running a similar log, look forward to seeing your results.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws