over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Labs that test for HGH

southern2316

Registered
If someone had a vial of hgh and wanted to send it to a lab to get tested. Where could you send it?

I could PM you an address to send all your HGH and any other goodies you have to get tested.

Don't pay any attention to it being a residential address and it happen to be in the same city as I live in. :D

I could PM you an address to send all your HGH and any other goodies you have to get tested.

Don't pay any attention to it being a residential address and it happen to be in the same city as I live in. :D

lol

I'd say at minimum 1/2 of most GH out there is wayyyyy underdosed. If more labs popped up that did the testing word would spread to a lot of these chinese suppliers and I bet the GH will be spot on.

have lab that will test GH and does test it quite often... so they have a relatively large library of results for comparative analysis.

generally gh out of china is running at either 65-75 range or 95-100. hygetropin (at least one batch has tested over label claims)

there are sources and possibly manufacturers (well likely the guy(s) who is/are back dooring for manufacturers) that have been passing 4iu vials off as 8iu or even 10...... 4iu vials that are testing in the 3 iu range... basically actively ripping people off... but have not seen this type of deal that often... but have seen it... so if it seems weak then definitely worth testing... because with results one can come back at seller and reasonable demand replacement..

Can you pm me the address and instructions on how to send it and get it tested

As always like with anything else...You gotta trust Your source

also a good gh supplier will the coa report of his gh straight from the factory they receive it from.

also a good gh supplier will the coa report of his gh straight from the factory they receive it from.

such are junk... they always say its good... and lets be clear... its not always good...

common is 70=75% of label.. among generic BLUE AND GREEN tops. have only seen one test over and that was hygetropin.. 1 batch.

have seen at least 2 sellers try to pass 75% 4iu bottles as 8ius (3.1 of 8)... whether this was intentional or they were also taken for a ride... is not certain... but lets just say.. IT HAPPENS...

How do you know thet the places that are doing the testing are not "in" with the manufacturers of hgh?

I mean...how many actual plants in China make this stuff thens sell it to xyz, who then sells it to the sources you all buy from? One or 2 plants could be where all this gh comes from.

I have a lab at home and send it to me if you like, I will inject it in my delts etc and let you know if my strength and size has increase and then send you the leftovers! :D

Keep it simple and do a pre and post inject IGF test and see the increase or lack of. Some powder will degrade during shipping, reconstitution etc regardless of analysis at lab when it leaves. TRUST YOUR SOUCE

such are junk... they always say its good... and lets be clear... its not always good...

common is 70=75% of label.. among generic BLUE AND GREEN tops. have only seen one test over and that was hygetropin.. 1 batch.

have seen at least 2 sellers try to pass 75% 4iu bottles as 8ius (3.1 of 8)... whether this was intentional or they were also taken for a ride... is not certain... but lets just say.. IT HAPPENS...

great to see you Macro !! always follow you guys on AF

yeah tons of places make generic gh but there is only one that makes kigtropin gh and igtropin igf

but i feel what you are saying..my place doesnt even carry 4iu or 8 iu vials..only 10iu specs

id love to have mine tested as i know they are 98.5%

yeah tons of places make generic gh but there is only one that makes kigtropin gh and igtropin igf

but i feel what you are saying..my place doesnt even carry 4iu or 8 iu vials..only 10iu specs

id love to have mine tested as i know they are 98.5%

How do you know because some Chinese mofo told you that? Can you account for these sites? Have you seen them? Dont make statements you can't prove. And proof isnt saying oh so and so told me and everyone trust him. Yeah right.

How do you know because some Chinese mofo told you that? Can you account for these sites? Have you seen them? Dont make statements you can't prove. And proof isnt saying oh so and so told me and everyone trust him. Yeah right.

I agree with you. I know KPR is a good guy and all... But, His statement seem more sales motivated than anything.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws