over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Labs....where to go?

RLTW<3>

Registered
Hey guys. So I’m in a little bit of a problem... I am waiting to get labs done on my test levels and growth serum...I was going to use privatemd but came to find out that the location im currently at (been on leave nursing the shoulder surgery) doesn’t have a single labcorp within a hundred miles. Is there any other lab service y’all know about that could work? I appreciate it guys.

I believe there is another lab called Direct labs that does this along with pre employment drug screenings and workers comp claims. I think they will order any type of blood panel you want.

Yes they do, I just googled it, they have 2000 labs nationwide, they are a little more pricey than PrivateMdlabs, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Last edited:
That's a tough one. I'll have to look around here and see what I can find. I've never had to look for anything other than a labcorp center

I believe there is another lab called Direct labs that does this along with pre employment drug screenings and workers comp claims. I think they will order any type of blood panel you want.

Yes they do, I just googled it, they have 2000 labs nationwide, they are a little more pricey than PrivateMdlabs, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Awesome bro!! Thank you!!!!

No problem, hope there is one near you!

health-tests-direct is the one i use, they also employ quest labs.
if u got a quest near you, i'd check em out, not pricey at all. and they donty cap the testosterone level like labcorp does.

Direct labs is great. A little slower with the results compared to private md but good none the less.

out my way we have several most places that perform health screening for employers will do them, QUEST is one i have used on numerous occasions

Private MD Labs is much cheaper and has better combo tests than the providers listed above, by quite a bit, I just compared.

Private MD Labs is much cheaper and has better combo tests than the providers listed above, by quite a bit, I just compared.
I'd agree with you, BUT until June 6, life extension lef.org is having its annual blood test sale. The tests are good for 6 months, so I stock up...usually enough for 3 different draws.
Now
3 months from now
6 months from now

I often wait to buy what I don't need now until the end of the sale so that it's valid longer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeh private md is cheaper. Sucks if there isn’t any labcorps around thousand went with direct.

I'd agree with you, BUT until June 6, life extension lef.org is having its annual blood test sale. The tests are good for 6 months, so I stock up...usually enough for 3 different draws.
Now
3 months from now
6 months from now

I often wait to buy what I don't need now until the end of the sale so that it's valid longer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I just checked that website out and PrivateMd is still cheaper than what their sale is. I can get a full male panel with IGF1 testing for 179. I have a code for 15% off so if anyone wants that let me know and I will send you the info

I just checked that website out and PrivateMd is still cheaper than what their sale is. I can get a full male panel with IGF1 testing for 179. I have a code for 15% off so if anyone wants that let me know and I will send you the info

I'd like this if you don't mind.

Also, which test specifically are you referring to? Don't see one for $179.. You mean this one: Male Deluxe Anti-Aging Panel for $176.49? Or do you mean a different test after the 15% discount would be $179?

Not sure which test to get.

Thanks a lot.

I'd like this if you don't mind.

Also, which test specifically are you referring to? Don't see one for $179.. You mean this one: Male Deluxe Anti-Aging Panel for $176.49? Or do you mean a different test after the 15% discount would be $179?

Not sure which test to get.

Thanks a lot.
Hormone Panel for Males Test Details

Includes:
Lipid Profile: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation).
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Estradiol, Sensitive
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)
Testosterone, Free (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
Thyroid Profile w/ TSH: Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

Note: If total testosterone levels are greater than the cutoff for this test (>1500), results for free testosterone and/or percent free testosterone may not be provided. If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the LC/MS-MS version of this test be ordered.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12-14 hours before collection of the specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results. For accurate test results, no ejaculation during the 24 hours preceding the test. This test may exhibit interference when sample is collected from a person who is consuming a supplement with a high dose of biotin (also termed as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H or coenzyme R). It is recommended to stop biotin consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of specimen.

Estimated turnaround for results is 10-14 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended. $176.49

Its actually 176 before the discount

happened to see pop-up ad for weight loss panel (basic) and was pleasantly surprised at all the extra shit you get with it for $97:

This panel contains the following tests:

Complete Metabolic Panel with Lipids
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
DHEA-S
Free and Total Testosterone
Estradiol (E2)
Progesterone
Cortisol
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Free T3
Insulin
Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C)

if it had PSA i'd be happier but the above is an awful lot for $97

Weight Loss Panel | Blood Test | Life Extension

LEF CBC panel, the basics. $26. In and out of a lab Corp location in 15 min. Results emailed in days. No excuses, dirt cheap. They have more advanced tests too but a cheap CBC will give you basic vitals.

No excuses guys. Should do several of these a year off and on to see how its effecting you and what issues you have. If liver, kidney, blood sugar or lipid levels are bad, fix it. Watch blood pressure on and off. Very simple things.

$ 2 6. 00!

http://www.lifeextension.com/Vitami...try-Panel-Complete-Blood-Count-CBC-Blood-Test

Last edited:

Maybe you found an anomaly or maybe you found something that satisfies you? Maybe another test at lef is similar but has something else that is important and expensive. I think 9 times out of 10...a panel from lef during their sale will beat privatemd. I use privatemd when I need testing out of lefs valid test period for tests bough within the sale.

LEF CBC panel, the basics. $26. In and out of a lab Corp location in 15 min. Results emailed in days. No excuses, dirt cheap. They have more advanced tests too but a cheap CBC will give you basic vitals.

No excuses guys. Should do several of these a year off and on to see how its effecting you and what issues you have. If liver, kidney, blood sugar or lipid levels are bad, fix it. Watch blood pressure on and off. Very simple things.

$ 2 6. 00!

Chemistry Panel CBC | Blood Test | Life Extension

Yes and CMP.
Then something with Test, Free test, Estradiol
Then it can get intricate....Vitamin D 25 hydroxy, SHBG, DHT, IGF, Thyroid Panel...
Insulin, LPA, CRP, Homocysteine, Fibrinogen, other inflammatory markers...
NMR Profile (particle size testing)

Yes and CMP.
Then something with Test, Free test, Estradiol
Then it can get intricate....Vitamin D 25 hydroxy, SHBG, DHT, IGF, Thyroid Panel...
Insulin, LPA, CRP, Homocysteine, Fibrinogen, other inflammatory markers...
NMR Profile (particle size testing)
Of course. They have a lot of great options for this but cost goes up significantly over CBC panel. Tons of labs can be selected but this one's too cheap to skimp on for goes who's money is tight. This one will give you the basics on lipids, liver, kidneys.

They even have a new fecal test to measure heavy metals for guys who eat tons of tuna, sushi, etc. and RUN CHEAP Chinese raws with some trace heavy metals (many UGL).

Jason Huh was eating a lot lot of tuna, sushi etc an recently learned he and his wife had both had sky high mercury poisoning they were both feeling!

Another option is LabsMD, rather than LabCorp they use DLO and on the female hormone panel the testosterone shows levels exceeding 1500. For $77

PrivateMDLabs is a little cheaper but you get less and their options aren't as good.

$ 2 6. 00!

Chemistry Panel CBC | Blood Test | Life Extension

Now that is a good deal. Especially if they allow 3 draws like Knight said..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131