advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lactose intollerant : beef protein isolate?

Geoffke

Banned
I have a severe allergy to milkproducts. I cant handle whey shakes. Soy and eggprotein makes me also sick. Has anyone tried beef protein isolate?

Yes. Most work great for me

I can't even use pepto pro my milk/lactose issue is that bad

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Depending on the severity of your lactose intolerance, over the years of working with clients we have found the Hydro whey by optimum is usually well tolerated, Isoflex by Allmax, and one other that I cant think of the name at the moment

Depending on the severity of your lactose intolerance, over the years of working with clients we have found the Hydro whey by optimum is usually well tolerated, Isoflex by Allmax, and one other that I cant think of the name at the moment
The reason of that is most isolate are not 100% isolate. it's too easy to cut corner in the USA supplement industry.

I tried the optimum. At first I could tollerate it , but after 3 weeks I got sick. Very strange :s

Have you tried Synthetek's synthepure? There are also a few 97% protein powders that would be good. But if it's that bad you will be playing with fire in a sense so not worth the risk.

I really like Musclemeds Carnivor... the blue raspberry flavour is not nice though... get chocolate. I live in the UK so the companies I use are not suitable (My Protein, Go Nutrition, Bulk Powders etc). You could try truenutrition... they should have it.

It would be worth looking into (if you haven't) trying Pea Protein Isolate, Hemp protein and Brown Rice protein. There are others but those 3 are probably the best out of the bunch.

I'd give muscle meds carnivore product a try. It's a pure beef protein isolate. Blue raspberry was gross though (as mentioned above), go with chocolate or something else. It's a quality protein. No gastric distress at all.

Last edited:
Yeah I had the same problem with protein powders. I switched to MuscleMeds Carnivor and feel fine now. If you can't tolerate milk switch to the beef protein. It's a little bit more expensive but I feel it's worth it. The Fruit Punch and Chocolate flavors are pretty good.

My favorite. Lactose free so will not upset the stomach
pepto pro is hydrolysed n the purest type n still upsets my stomach so u cant say that will be fine for every one

pepto pro is hydrolysed n the purest type n still upsets my stomach so u cant say that will be fine for every one

Read proper, lactose free. Is your pepto pro lactose free? .... You won't have any stomach upset with synthepure I can guarantee.

Read proper, lactose free. Is your pepto pro lactose free? .... You won't have any stomach upset with synthepure I can guarantee.
lolop. several proteins are lactose free. still give me issues

I believe pepto pro is lacto free n the idea its partial digested so even easier on the gut. do u read ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity