advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lactose intollerant : beef protein isolate?

pepto pro is hydrolysed n the purest type n still upsets my stomach so u cant say that will be fine for every one

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I now using the peptopro postworkout. No problems
But it's to expensive to use it more then 2 scoops a day for me.

Have u tried lactaid pills (basically the enzyme lactase that breaks down lactose) before a meal or shake? It actually works, I was pleasantly surprised. Available over the counter at ur pharmacy

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Last edited:
Have u tried lactaid pills (basically the enzyme lactase that breaks down lactose) before a meal or shake? It actually works, I was pleasantly surprised. Available over the counter at ur pharmacy

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

Yes. Does nothing for me...

Do you really need a protein supplement?

What about seafood, poultry and red meat?

Hey G,

I have the exact same issues as you.

What happens during the manufacturing process, is the same machines are used. So for instance, if the company just produced a supply of Micellar or Whey, and then produce a supply of vegetable protein or beef isolate, there is still some residual lactose in it.

I've had luck with TN's Beef Isolate, but have to be careful of how much I use.

The other factor is flavoring. Avoid any chocolate blends. They all contain cocoa, which is a milk based product.

What I use daily without issue are TN's BCAA's, Glutamine, EAA's and Leusine.
Plain, unflavored. Mixes great with oats and apple sauce, for example.

I just drink mine mixed with green tea, no problems.

Good Luck,

-MT

I have a severe allergy to milkproducts. I cant handle whey shakes. Soy and eggprotein makes me also sick. Has anyone tried beef protein isolate?

Have you tried Synthetek's synthepure? There are also a few 97% protein powders that would be good. But if it's that bad you will be playing with fire in a sense so not worth the risk.

I really like Musclemeds Carnivor... the blue raspberry flavour is not nice though... get chocolate. I live in the UK so the companies I use are not suitable (My Protein, Go Nutrition, Bulk Powders etc). You could try truenutrition... they should have it.

It would be worth looking into (if you haven't) trying Pea Protein Isolate, Hemp protein and Brown Rice protein. There are others but those 3 are probably the best out of the bunch.

Agreed, but I've never found a 100% whey isolate of high quality in the UK. As far as I can find, they don't exist. You can get high %, but not 100% are the high %'s aren't as high as they state IMO. They all give me a bad stomach.

True Nutrition was the best I've tried, but still had gas.

Reflex's vegan blend is quiet good, but still some issues.

I've never been to tolerate powders well either.

Never tried Beef isolate though. Might be worth a shot.

EAA's and BCAA's for me are fine.

Milk allergies are not the same as lactose intolerance. Like MT said, you need to be careful that whatever protein isnt manufacturer with milk base supps. I would suggest EAA for your rapid protein needs ans like Alex said. Nothing wrong with eating protein you know where it came from.

you would luv LBAs... but being in Europe I can understand not being able to swing it...how about liquid egg whites? or beef amino tablets?

lolop. several proteins are lactose free. still give me issues

I believe pepto pro is lacto free n the idea its partial digested so even easier on the gut. do u read ?

Probably you are allergic to whey,being allergic to whey means that your body does not recognize the protein and your immune system thinks it is a harmful invader. Your immune system goes into attack mode, fighting off what it thinks could be harmful.

Probably you are allergic to whey,being allergic to whey means that your body does not recognize the protein and your immune system thinks it is a harmful invader. Your immune system goes into attack mode, fighting off what it thinks could be harmful.
I cant eat greek yogurt etc either. anything milk based ruins me.

cant have wheat/gluten either I have a slow gastric motility issue n

I used to have whey 3 x a day until after my first show. then all these issues started. has controlled n half ruined my life fir 3 years now n cost me thousands in private docs, different medicines, supplements, colonics etc etc

I cant eat greek yogurt etc either. anything milk based ruins me.

cant have wheat/gluten either I have a slow gastric motility issue n

Try to eat hard cheeses such as cheddar, cheddar have even less lactose than yogurt, between 0 to 2 grams per ounce.

Try to eat hard cheeses such as cheddar, cheddar have even less lactose than yogurt, between 0 to 2 grams per ounce.
I hate cheese, have tried quark n still same bloat, gas issue
.even egg whites constipate me to Death

you could go back to the dark ages and try tuna and oj in a blender.

No Wonder.

Wheat
Eggs
Dairy(Milk, any dairy crap)
Nuts
Soy

Are the most commen allergen foods.

You should avoid them.

I would try Brown rice protein.

Last edited:
If you live in EU/UK bulkpowders is the way to go. Their BEEF PROTEIN ISOLATE 97 is cheap and I tolerate it very well. It is a bit hard to dissolve, but it is worth it.

I believe protein factory has whey protein for lactose intolerant people.

Worth a shot checking them out

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity