advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ladies, What is the nicest way to tell a girl that she needs to lose weight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I met this girl, beautiful FACE !

her body needs a lil work, I'm not a shallow person but I work out, I take the juice because I care about being fit and good looking. so don't think I'm shallow please

but how can I tell her to lose a lil weight ? She is not fat, but she is a lil chubby

like these

tumblr_lheaw0w3bO1qhafu6o1_500.jpg

Abbey+Brooks+in+Blue+Bikini+1.jpg

Just express to her how you love eating and exersizing ect..if shes into you she'll follow suit and hopefully will find it exciting to..

invite her to the gym...or on a "walk" ..dont be exetreme.

good luck!

well if i was dating one of these examples i wouldnt be complaining. maybe you need to post the real thing to give a real opionion. member nobody can be perfect

All I ask for in a gf is that she doesn't eat like complete shit and at least tries to be "fit" (this doesn't mean skinny). Currently I'm dating the biggest, curviest girl I ever have. Huge boobs, great ass, small waist....just very proportional. But I fell in love with her beautiful face, the other is just an added bonus and shes the best gf I've ever had.

If u feel like u have to tell or suggest to a girl that she needs to lose weight, trust me ur better off just moving on. Tell her and offend her, don't tell her and it will always bother u and eventually u won't want her anymore....its just a lose/lose situation imo.

The pictures of the girls you posted look good... A nice natural woman... What are you looking for? Bones??

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you ladies !!! you ladies all look jacked ://

As a chubby girl myself...

As a chubby girl myself, I can tell you that suggesting that she lose weight would more than likely hurt her feelings.

GreenGiant had the right idea about inviting her to the gym. She may make a little, "are you saying I'm fat?" joke, but more than likely she'll take it as a way of you wanting to spend time with her... introducing her to things you do with your time. (Try that... "I spend a lot of time at the gym. I'd really like to see you before Friday... I'll be at the gym on Tuesday, you should come with me.")

In getting to know her, you'll pick up on her physical mentality - whether she's healthy and just needs to step it up or if she just doesn't care, period. The "I don't give a shit" attitude is obviously not attractive, but the "douchebag called me fat" approach is not either.

Even if you don't mean it like that, even if you're not shallow... this girl may be in your life for quite some time and you'd hate to hurt her feelings by a comment about her looks. (Trust me, she'll never forget it.)

It took me a while to even get naked in front of Jrod... even after him expressing how pretty he thought I was. And talk about my weight/size was unmanageable.

After seeing/helping him workout, our conversations started to change. Eventually, I started working out with him. Now, we talk about all kinds of things... nutrition/fitness goals, problem areas, etc. His desire to be healthy is attractive to me and it makes me want to be my best self, too.

I definitely have my "do you still think I'm pretty?" moments... just like many other girls, but he's awesome at making me feel like my curves are sexy.

Needless to say, I rarely have clothes on around the house now. :)

tough one. good luck!

First off I enjoy a lil meat on the bones both these examples of women are beautiful but saying that if you really like her take her to the gym with you and see how things go. See if she stayed interested in staying fit and in shape or if its all show time will tell bro. See how she eats sine women who are thick will not eat all day but as soon as you pass out they'll be raiding the junk food now those are the ones to watch out for the closet eaters. Hope everything works out for you bro id love to see a picture of what you're actually complaining about but understand y you wouldn't wanna post one. Have a great day bro

I disagree with everyone here. That's not beautiful, that's fat. "Only in America"

If your girl is young and that fat now, imagine the size of the whale in 10-20 years.

Bring her to the gym and train her, eventually if she's serious make her a diet.
Then grind her down into something that is not so blob like, then have a beautiful AND fit girl.

Last edited:
I disagree with everyone here. That's not beautiful, that's fat. "Only in America"

If your girl is young and that fat now, imagine the size of the whale in 10-20 years.

Bring her to the gym and train her, eventually if she's serious make her a diet.
Then grind her down into something that is not so blob like, then have a beautiful AND fit girl.

You will be a lonely man if you follow his advice.

You will be a lonely man if you follow his advice.

Or you won't be married to a blob that's slowly absorbing the couch into her fat ass. Either way, win/win right?

While i admire a very fit worman with sleek lines and nice muscle defenition i admire them for their hard work , its not exactly an attraction to me

curves-1.jpg

While i admire a very fit worman with sleek lines and nice muscle defenition i admire them for their hard work , its not exactly an attraction to me

You do realize there's something in-between fat chicks "curves", and a crazy lean/muscular girl "10 year old boy." Right?

Hey gunsmith I think someone's got a small wenis :D dude none of these chicks are fat are you kidding me??????? Well the one playing who wants to be a millionaire yes but really. You're going to be a very lonely man if you disrespect women like that Smh

Hey gunsmith I think someone's got a small wenis :D dude none of these chicks are fat are you kidding me??????? Well the one playing who wants to be a millionaire yes but really. You're going to be a very lonely man if you disrespect women like that Smh

I'm nowhere near as old as you, given the desperation levels...
Happily married to a very fit, beautiful and intelligent woman, but that's mostly luck.

Good luck with the fatties bro.

hmmm I'm not sure on this one??
How would you feel if she told you there was something about you you consider to be ok but wants you to change it cause shes not into it??
No women liked to be told she a little to heavy it will only set you up for a fall. And what if you mould her into what your imagine to be your perfect women and your still not satisfied??
:eek:x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88