over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lagging muscle group

Probably more for lats then you would for rear delts..........

There is so much to lagging body parts. I don't think adding a few extra cals that day would make too much difference without changes in other areas. Adding effective intra nutrition and using aids to increase the uptake of those nutrients whilst training lagging body parts is something that could be very beneficial. Although if you're not training that lagging body part effectively it doesn't really matter how many cals you add. So the first area I would look at is establishing a better mind muscle connection with the lagging body part and try to improve training that way. Then I would look at adding intra nutrition on top of things. Later/now you could also look into things such as pre workout orals/injs, pre/post insulin and/or igf-1 lr3 along with plenty of aminos and carbs. But sure with better training and increased overall cals that day you could improve your lagging areas. What is it you want to improve?

Last edited:
Going by your questions, I think the best advice you can be given right now is 'don't sweat the small stuff' joos. You're overcontemplating everything. Thinking is usually good but you need to remember that it's always the big picture that matters most (as in 99.99%). Just make sure your training is working, work on that mind-muscle connection and make sure you're eating a sufficient amount of calories and protein to grow each day, rather than looking at it from a pre-workout meal or extra calories on lagging body part days perspective. Those are things you can get your extra 0.1% out of later but it doesn't matter for now.

You can't sculpt a pebble.

Always wanting to improve my legs. I dont know much about slin, so I doubt I go down that road, but you guys make total sense

There is so much to lagging body parts. I don't think adding a few extra cals that day would make too much difference without changes in other areas. Adding effective intra nutrition and using aids to increase the uptake of those nutrients whilst training lagging body parts is something that could be very beneficial. Although if you're not training that lagging body part effectively it doesn't really matter how many cals you add. So the first area I would look at is establishing a better mind muscle connection with the lagging body part and try to improve training that way. Then I would look at adding intra nutrition on top of things. Later/now you could also look into things such as pre workout orals/injs, pre/post insulin and/or igf-1 lr3 along with plenty of aminos and carbs. But sure with better training and increased overall cals that day you could improve your lagging areas. What is it you want to improve?

Completely agree. Say you are eating in a surplus....the 300 cal increase on a back day vs the 500 cal increase on an arm day wont do a damn thing. As someone who has brought up lagging bp's, i dontttt think its a nutrition issue for most people. It's most likely a mind muscle connection issue. You constant hear Pro, high level amateurs say that when they slowed down and FELT the muscle, thats when things really grew. Finding the right movements that work for YOU is also a must too. I dont feel shit when I attempt Bent Over Rows. It's hard for me to isolate my lats, I struggle to focus on which muscle is reaching failure, etc. Its just not a go-to movemnt for me. But when i do chest supported t-bar rows, HALLELUJAH! Everything is in sync and i feel every contraction.

In the past 18 months my arms have grown leaps and bounds and it just from choosing the right movement for me as well as slowing shit down and feeeeling every contraction. This was a bitch for me because I had powerlifting for awhile too...which basically teaches you how to say "Fuck you" to the mind muscle connection and move weight from point A to point B. Big learning curve for me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws