over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lame "bust"

chestrockwell420

Registered
ditto...makes ya think though lol. someone gets busted for a personal stash shit that sucks.

OHHHHHHH! But you know that whatever they bust someone with they tack a few zeros on the end of it so they can say "intent to dist."

and justify a 2 month sting operation and a waste of tax payers money

you do the math on some of the "estimated street value" of some of these busts and it comes to like $10 a tab and $150 a 10mL vial...where the fuck are these guys shopping???

link worked for me! but ill copy and paste for your viewieg pleasure... obviously the guy was selling and someone tipped the cops off... if you dont resell in your local gym or to your buddies chances are very slim.. he was also a personal trainer so i guarantee he blabbed his mouth to everyone in the gym that he could hook them up... GUYS KEEP IT ON THE D/L..!

A Spring man called one “target” in a continuing drug investigation is now in the Montgomery County Jail on charges of possessing steroids to sell to bodybuilders, officials said.

James Joseph Hartnett, 30, of Spring, is being held on no bond on charges of third-degree and second-degree felony possession of a controlled substance after his arrest Thursday morning by members of the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Special Investigations Unit.

SWAT members served a search warrant around 11:15 a.m. at a home in the 2100 block of Sawdust Road as part of the investigation targeting the manufacture and distribution of illegal human growth steroids and Montgomery and Harris counties.

“He’s one of the targets,” Lt. Phillip Cash, who heads the SIU, said of Hartnett. “We suspect him to be trafficking and a known associate of other targets.”

The apartment where Hartnett was arrested is located in a school zone, enhancing Hartnett’s charges because of the possession of controlled substances in a drug-free zone, Cash said.

The SIU arrested Woodlands resident Matthew Emilio Montano, 29, earlier this month and charged him with manufacturing illegal human growth hormone.

As in Montano’s arrest, SWAT members seized equipment and other components, including glass vials containing approximately 50 grams of suspected testosterone and other illegal growth hormones, along with numerous empty vials and counterfeit pharmaceutical labels used in the sale of the substances, Cash said.

The chemicals, which have an estimated street value of “several thousand dollars,” Cash said, have been sent to the Texas Department of Public Safety’s laboratory for analysis.

Members of the suspected drug ring allegedly sell the illegal steroids to bodybuilders “wanting to cheat the system,” Cash said.

Hartnett’s occupation is listed as a personal trainer.

Tips from parents of high school and college students who train at area gyms are helpful in the ongoing investigation, Cash said.

“It’s not over yet,” he said. “We like the tips. Keep those tips coming.”

Attachments

• 4e7e94bdc58e0_preview-300.jpg
    4e7e94bdc58e0_preview-300.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 870
Last edited:
16 bottles of test. WOW!! Thats it. ANd it probably cost us tax payers $25K to exicute this. This is fucked up!!!

Quit complaining about the "injustice" of it all and protect your ass (not your aas). These are serious charges and the cost of defending them are staggering.

The worst part is, if you have a gun or guns at the location, your then can be convicted of "using a gun to commit a felony" which is a Federal offense.

Many of you are not taking the safety precautions you should be!

Quit complaining about the "injustice" of it all and protect your ass (not your aas). These are serious charges and the cost of defending them are staggering.

The worst part is, if you have a gun or guns at the location, your then can be convicted of "using a gun to commit a felony" which is a Federal offense.

Speaks truth

your right AD, they just make it up as they go along, hard to loose a game that way...do not pass go do not collect $200

meanwhile there is a meth epidemic going on-but HEY better T\to spend tax money on stupid shit like this

This is why you dont carry one gun.

You carry 20 shotguns, 20ak47's , 2 RPG's, Gated house with security cameras and a good 10-15friends that are ghetto as hell and dont give a f living in your house for free :D

I mean shit your going to need more than SWAT to take out some crazy ass people. And hey if you own a mansion you can have 30 friends living there! lmfao

Man I wish I owned a mansion................. You'd need a mini army to get through.

I fucking hate the government and all their B.S. prosecutions and all this freaking bull charging a guy that had 5-10vials of shit cmon DEA/LE grow the fuck up, this is a b.s. bust and i feel sorry for the guy seriously.

Like goddamn, its fucking amazing how the government violates privacy rights etc its ridiculous, I really wish I had a mansion I want a mansion!!!!

Mansion Mansion soon it will come! :D

Im going to get flamed for this lol. I just have the mentality "Its my property, get the f out"

This is why you dont carry one gun.

You carry 20 shotguns, 20ak47's , 2 RPG's, Gated house with security cameras and a good 10-15friends that are ghetto as hell and dont give a f living in your house for free :D

I mean shit your going to need more than SWAT to take out some crazy ass people. And hey if you own a mansion you can have 30 friends living there! lmfao

Man I wish I owned a mansion................. You'd need a mini army to get through.

I fucking hate the government and all their B.S. prosecutions and all this freaking bull charging a guy that had 5-10vials of shit cmon DEA/LE grow the fuck up, this is a b.s. bust and i feel sorry for the guy seriously.

Like goddamn, its fucking amazing how the government violates privacy rights etc its ridiculous, I really wish I had a mansion I want a mansion!!!!

Mansion Mansion soon it will come! :D

Im going to get flamed for this lol. I just have the mentality "Its my property, get the f out"

Im with you. I would go as far as living in a rural area with a moat and drawbridge surrounding my house, filled with slightly underfed crocs or gators, as well as venomous snakes.

Im with you. I would go as far as living in a rural area with a moat and drawbridge surrounding my house, filled with slightly underfed crocs or gators, as well as venomous snakes.

I think ill stick with my ghetto/bum guys living in my house LOL.

wtf is a moat? And i dont want any of the gators or snakes or crocs eaten me LOL.

But seriously they take shit too far and shit the government violates allot of rights in a certain way.

Eitherway I think my 20-30ak 47's, plus 20-30 bum friends that are crazy and dont give a f is a preety good idea :D!

I think ill stick with my ghetto/bum guys living in my house LOL.

wtf is a moat? And i dont want any of the gators or snakes or crocs eaten me LOL.

But seriously they take shit too far and shit the government violates allot of rights in a certain way.

Eitherway I think my 20-30ak 47's, plus 20-30 bum friends that are crazy and dont give a f is a preety good idea :D!

Id basically have a small river circling around my property, about 15-20 feet in width with the crocs and gators in there. I would then have a wall behind that , with a retracting bridge that would go across the moat. you wouldnt have to worry about the reptiles getting to you due to the wall ;) I know this is completely impractical, but if I had the money, you could never be too secure! and why ak-47s when you can have aa-12s. something about a fully auto shotgun just speaks to me.

Sounds like Social Darwinism at work. Guess what, you sell drugs, you get caught, you go to jail. Is that a surprise? Fuck you for crying about it. He is an idiot. He knew the rules.

It also implies that he may have been selling to High School Kids. He should be more worried about a kids Dad. As a parent myself, that would be a bad move to sell to my kid. He would need eyes in the back of his head, and night vision.

Sorry guys, but those are the rules of the game. As said in The Wire. Sell drugs, get caught, go to jail. This wasnt personal use. And believe me, I have no moral problems with adults choosing to take gear. Or adults selling gear to adults. But dont sell to children. But when you get caught, look in the mirror. You chose that path.

You dont like the laws, get more involved in the political process. Or shut up.

The lesson to be learned here is NEVER sell shit. Its ridiculously stupid to take such a large risk over a few thousand dollars tops.

really no bond for that little stash?!! there must not be much going on in that town.

l
As in Montano’s arrest, SWAT members seized equipment and other components, including glass vials containing approximately 50 grams of suspected testosterone and other illegal growth hormones, along with numerous empty vials and counterfeit pharmaceutical labels used in the sale of the substances, Cash said.

This doesn't help his case for personal use.

Members of the suspected drug ring allegedly sell the illegal steroids to bodybuilders “wanting to cheat the system,” Cash said.

What system are they cheating?

Tips from parents of high school and college students who train at area gyms are helpful in the ongoing investigation, Cash said.
Sounds like he either pushed his gear on kids and/or there's a bunch of 140lb haters at his gym.

“It’s not over yet,” he said. “We like the tips. Keep those tips coming.”

Translation:
We are going to arrest people who caused no harm to the general public and we will demonize them . This is alot easier than doing actual police work that might get dangerous people off the streets.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear