over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lame "bust"

Didn't the article say he was manufacturing "illegal growth hormone"? From what understand thats pretty much impossible unless he has a laboratory in his house lol . This proves how truly ignorant some people are when they are reporting on this stuff.

Funny thing is, if you calculate this out in the 'units' for how they classify HGH and steroids this small amount will probably = the same as 20-30 kilos of marijuana. Seriously screwed up how the system is for classifying aas.

Id basically have a small river circling around my property, about 15-20 feet in width with the crocs and gators in there. I would then have a wall behind that , with a retracting bridge that would go across the moat. you wouldnt have to worry about the reptiles getting to you due to the wall ;) I know this is completely impractical, but if I had the money, you could never be too secure! and why ak-47s when you can have aa-12s. something about a fully auto shotgun just speaks to me.

you guys crack me up..if the dea wants you i dont give a flying F whats u got in your house or where your house is at.LISEN to this THEY WILL COME IN AND GET YA dont be fooled...they get terrorist u think they cant a drug gealer haha right

This is why you dont carry one gun.

You carry 20 shotguns, 20ak47's , 2 RPG's, Gated house with security cameras and a good 10-15friends that are ghetto as hell and dont give a f living in your house for free :D

I mean shit your going to need more than SWAT to take out some crazy ass people. And hey if you own a mansion you can have 30 friends living there! lmfao

Man I wish I owned a mansion................. You'd need a mini army to get through.

I fucking hate the government and all their B.S. prosecutions and all this freaking bull charging a guy that had 5-10vials of shit cmon DEA/LE grow the fuck up, this is a b.s. bust and i feel sorry for the guy seriously.

Like goddamn, its fucking amazing how the government violates privacy rights etc its ridiculous, I really wish I had a mansion I want a mansion!!!!

Mansion Mansion soon it will come! :D

Im going to get flamed for this lol. I just have the mentality "Its my property, get the f out"
kinda reminds me of scarface!!lol

really no bond for that little stash?!! there must not be much going on in that town.

this makes me think that there was something else going on, they just used the small stash as an excuse

he was probably banging somebody's old lady or some stupid shit

dumb ass was probably running his mouth at the gym, sold a few vials and it got stupid

you guys crack me up..if the dea wants you i dont give a flying F whats u got in your house or where your house is at.LISEN to this THEY WILL COME IN AND GET YA dont be fooled...they get terrorist u think they cant a drug gealer haha right

Hey atleast we can go out with a fight :) ! Cmon I mean 30 guys that dont give a f , i mean thats gotta bee a little challenge to them atleast!

Of course they will get you if they want its called bombin the shit out of your house LOL or getting the army involved or several police forces but some of us rather go out with a fight we really take our rights and privacy seriously.

Hey atleast we can go out with a fight :) ! Cmon I mean 30 guys that dont give a f , i mean thats gotta bee a little challenge to them atleast!

Of course they will get you if they want its called bombin the shit out of your house LOL or getting the army involved or several police forces but some of us rather go out with a fight we really take our rights and privacy seriously.

exactly, cant make it too easy for them! lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws