over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Landis and roids

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\]>-------- the evil drug has spread to the cycling world! turns out there is an 'abnormal' test result. so they are testing him again and he 'may' be stripped of the Tour De France title. This is how stupid general public is, one reporter said, on one of the last legs he flew to the front and made a very strong showing, they think he may have taken testosteron early that day! wow...that the fastest acting test i've heard of...give me some!

Yeah I was watching ESPN PTI and AROUND THE HORN!!

They said that his tests were good at the beginning of the TOUR, but then that one day that he made up all that ground, his RATIOS were off, and like you stated, they think that he took it that day...WOW!!! get me some of that stuff.

AMAZING still how ignorant the MEDIA is.

Hell they do their homework on all other topics but this one...they look like FOOLS!!!!

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- the evil drug has spread to the cycling world! turns out there is an 'abnormal' test result. so they are testing him again and he 'may' be stripped of the Tour De France title. This is how stupid general public is, one reporter said, on one of the last legs he flew to the front and made a very strong showing, they think he may have taken testosteron early that day! wow...that the fastest acting test i've heard of...give me some!

Heh, dude, they've been doping for YEARS ... it's one of the best kept secrets of bicyclists, but this guy just timed it wrong and/or used something long acting or short acting too quick to the biking. But that's why they have a backup test...

Oh well..

Anyone knows what the exact test concentration in his blood was?

Cause Floyd is telling he has "naturally high occuring testosterone levels". Could be, if the values are only slightly elevated... Maybe he took tribulus in the morning;)

Anyway, steroid in cyclism is doping for the poors (used in 1950 or so...). There are way more useful compounds or methods to increase RBC. After EPO detected in drug tests since end of the 90's, guys had to transfuse their own blood. Which has lead to another crisis just before this year Tour de France (since it can now also be shown in analysis). Great favorite German Jan Ulrich was banned, and so were other big names.

IMHO, you would have to be very stupid to use roids in cyclism now, since they are so easily detected (and guys are tested at least 10 times in 3 weeks the event lasts...).

He could have taken methytest. Just a guess.

Phidias said:
Anyone knows what the exact test concentration in his blood was?

Dont know but his test:epitest was something like 17:1 and they only allow 4:1.

If you have designer shit, I would think youd use. Hell, if teenage tennis players are getting caught with deca, you can sure as hell bet that elite cyclists are taking shit. I know its innocent until proven guilty but I wouldnt be surprised if he and dozens of others tested positive for shit.

Looks like Justin gatlin the 100meter gold medealist tested positive also recently.

Yep! this is Justin's 2nd positive he tested ealier in college. He was about to have a super race with asafa powell for a big pay day I guess that's down the drain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131