over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Landis = Snitch...wore a wire!

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone got more info on this?

Dude gets popped, denies use, then writes a book accusing Armstrong of doping...as if it's news. Then wears a wire to get teammates busted. What a dick...

You got caught, weren't as smart or prepared as Armstrong. Live with it.

No amount of snitching is gonna get his medal back.

**broken link removed**

no respect for snitches... he got caught plain and simple... but to narc out people who trust you/depended on you while you were doing the same bullshit is cowardly...

He does know that the people who didn't totally hate him when he fessed up are now going to hate him because he's a snitch.

Loved the dude back in the day--everyone in cycling is on something and he wasn't good about hiding it. After this there is no respect.

I never liked him. He doesnt have a trustworthy face as stupid as that sounds. Am glad I am justified and not just paranoid!

He lives in my town

he is always riding around in my town. next time I see him I am gonna throw shit at him what a punk. Almost all athletes are on PEDs the public needs to get over it.

WOW.

Fuck that piece of shit. Someone needs to bash his legs in so badly he can never ride a bike again.

Not trying topromote violence....but that guy needs his head cracked open.

....well, if true.

BMJ

It appears to be true...

But what I always wonder about in these cases is: What was done to him by the industry, or his teammates that was so bad, that he'd resort to this? Did they tell him he was protected when he wasn't? Did they coerce him or something, them leave him hanging? I dunno. His actions are just not normal. He's a competitor...sure, he wants to win, but athletes know how to lose. So it must be something. Not that there's a justification, but he must feel it's right for some reason.

After long experience in investigating certain things, I know there are always two sides...I'd like to hear his. Something that drives a person to do things so malicious to teammates and comrades in the sport.

Or...he's just a dick without honor. Sometimes there is no "why" but petty jealousy.

Off topic: It's the same when we hear about Blackwater or soldiers doing supposedly terrible things. C'mon, these are trained, experienced operators many times with long service in SF or other. They don't just go off a GROUP and do heinous shit. There's always more to it. That's the part we never hear.

It appears to be true...

But what I always wonder about in these cases is: What was done to him by the industry, or his teammates that was so bad, that he'd resort to this? Did they tell him he was protected when he wasn't? Did they coerce him or something, them leave him hanging? I dunno. His actions are just not normal. He's a competitor...sure, he wants to win, but athletes know how to lose. So it must be something. Not that there's a justification, but he must feel it's right for some reason.

After long experience in investigating certain things, I know there are always two sides...I'd like to hear his. Something that drives a person to do things so malicious to teammates and comrades in the sport.

Or...he's just a dick without honor. Sometimes there is no "why" but petty jealousy.

Off topic: It's the same when we hear about Blackwater or soldiers doing supposedly terrible things. C'mon, these are trained, experienced operators many times with long service in SF or other. They don't just go off a GROUP and do heinous shit. There's always more to it. That's the part we never hear.

You're giving this guy waaaayyyy too much credit.

Rats are rats because they're scared little pieces of shit because they fucked up and got caught. They're pathetic, desperate, and willing to do whatever it takes to get them out of any sort of punishment.

I wouldn't take 5 seconds to listen to anything this fucker had to say..

No excuse for snitching, BUT.....

But his fuck job teammates and friends and the hypocritical industry was very quick to throw him under the bus and turn up their EPO noses at him when he got caught. (and they didn't).

I'm scicilian, so revenge is in my DNA, I'm glad the fucking hypocrites got some pain from Floyd. But Floyd has some real character issues. What should he have done when all the other drug users were very publically denouncing him? Get violent? I dunno.

The sport is a joke. Get rid of drug testing and level the playing field. The winners are the guys with the financial resources to beat the drug testing. It would be fun to watch the little weasels stroke out during the mountain stages.
Kind of a "Death Race" with foie gras.

Last edited:
WOW.

Fuck that piece of shit. Someone needs to bash his legs in so badly he can never ride a bike again.

I guess he felt as if he was a victim - another canseco

Im gonna call Jeff Gillooly. He'll take care of him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws