over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=it]Help with testicular atrophy[/langtitle]

Lobo99

Newbies
[lang=it]Hi everyone I followed a cycle with Proviron for 8 weeks 50 mg a day and I finished it about 6 months ago. I didn’t follow any PCT because I listened to a friend who told me that Proviron doesn’t need PCT to follow.
The week after the cycle my libido and energy were down and my testicles that already before the cycle were not very large, a bit shrunken.
In the meantime I’ve recovered my libido and my energy and my testosterone levels seem to me to have returned almost as before, only one thing has not fixed: the size of my testicles, which have remained almost the same as the week after the cycle.
Now I’ve bought Nolvadex, HCG and a natural T booster but I haven’t taken anything yet.
Please, does anyone know what I could do to correct this testicular atrophy?
I was thinking about using HCG for a few weeks followed by Nolvadex, some ideas?
Thanks.[/lang]

What does your bloodwork say? Are you overthinking the size and maybe they have returned to form? What you're saying doesn't really add up. If your T is back to normal, one would presume that your nuts are back to full operation, and should re-enlarge.

I have blood tests of 2 months ago, T total 510 ng/dl, T free 37.8 pg/ml, LH 4.5, FSH 2.1 I do not have E2. I am 18 years old and my current testicular volume is 10 ml and my ejaculate is not very good, my libido fortunately yes, and I have an easy erection. What can I take to improve my testicles and testosterone? HCG, HMG, Nolvadex? A protocol where I first take HCG followed by Nolvadex? Every opinion is fine, thank you.

blood from 2 months ago....how long ago did you end your cycle? Typically, if T was still low, it might be a good idea to try to jumpstart with a second PCT. In this case, it would be your first PCT.

Tried and true results have been achieved from Clomid, Nolvadex, and HCG. If you can verify sub-standard T levels post-cycle, you may want to try to traditional PCT to get things moving. You can search around here for numerous PCT cycle recommendations/dosages.

Before you start a traditional PCT, I would strongly recommend you pull bloods and take a look at your current profile, rather than one that's 2 months old.

Ok, I'll take blood tests. Now I only have exams from 2 months ago that say
LH 4.5 and
FSH 2.1
T 510 ng/ml. I remember I am 18/19 years old.
However to correct the atrophy I was thinking of running HCG for a week or 10 days to 500iu EOD and then using Nolvadex for 2 weeks. Or do you recommend other dosages and times? Is Nolvadex okay after HCG or should I take it during HCG?
Thank you very much

Ok, I'll take blood tests. Now I only have exams from 2 months ago that say
LH 4.5 and
FSH 2.1
T 510 ng/ml. I remember I am 18/19 years old.
However to correct the atrophy I was thinking of running HCG for a week or 10 days to 500iu EOD and then using Nolvadex for 2 weeks. Or do you recommend other dosages and times? Is Nolvadex okay after HCG or should I take it during HCG?
Thank you very much

HCG and nolva is just going to temporarily fix the issue, after which it will be worse than before. Clomid won't help either, just temporarily.

Your test level is pretty good, you have nothing to worry about.

The biggest factor that will affect testicular size is how often your masturbate.

Honestly, I don't know how you can tell they are smaller, did you measure them? Are you sure your leg muscle didn't just get bigger and now your balls seem smaller? Are you sure it's all not just in your head?

Diet, stress, other medications, all these things might play a role, but your plans to do some kind of "PCT" to 'get them back' isn't going to work, it's just going to further shut you down.

HCG and nolva is just going to temporarily fix the issue, after which it will be worse than before. Clomid won't help either, just temporarily.

Your test level is pretty good, you have nothing to worry about.

The biggest factor that will affect testicular size is how often your masturbate.

Honestly, I don't know how you can tell they are smaller, did you measure them? Are you sure your leg muscle didn't just get bigger and now your balls seem smaller? Are you sure it's all not just in your head?

Diet, stress, other medications, all these things might play a role, but your plans to do some kind of "PCT" to 'get them back' isn't going to work, it's just going to further shut you down.
Hi, could you kindly explain to me hormonally why it wouldn't be a good idea and why it would only fix things temporarily? Because I'm getting some feedback and some people tell me that short cycles of HCG and then Nolvadex would make my testicles grow like before or maybe more.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Sure, HCG activates the FSH and LH receptor, this stimulates sperm production and testosterone production, this feeds back the pituitary and tells your body to produce less FSH and LH, when you stop using HCG, FSH and LH are lower than before.

Nolvadex stimulates GNRH production which then stimulates FSH and LH production, and thus testosterone and sperm production. It should be noted that it stimulates LH much more than FSH, so it isn't even very good at doing what you want. Excess testosterone production causes estradiol to rise. When you go off nolvadex, excess estradiol feedback and tell your body to make less GNRH which results in less FSH and LH and thus less testosterone and sperm production.

What "people are telling you" is decades old broscience. In fact, no one has been saying to use HCG like you describe for decades, it is commonly known nowadays that HCG should be used while on cycle to keep sperm production going and prevent downregulation of leydig cells, not after you come off.

Try 3.2 grams DAA for 4 weeks

Sure, HCG activates the FSH and LH receptor, this stimulates sperm production and testosterone production, this feeds back the pituitary and tells your body to produce less FSH and LH, when you stop using HCG, FSH and LH are lower than before.

Nolvadex stimulates GNRH production which then stimulates FSH and LH production, and thus testosterone and sperm production. It should be noted that it stimulates LH much more than FSH, so it isn't even very good at doing what you want. Excess testosterone production causes estradiol to rise. When you go off nolvadex, excess estradiol feedback and tell your body to make less GNRH which results in less FSH and LH and thus less testosterone and sperm production.

What "people are telling you" is decades old broscience. In fact, no one has been saying to use HCG like you describe for decades, it is commonly known nowadays that HCG should be used while on cycle to keep sperm production going and prevent downregulation of leydig cells, not after you come off.
Okay, but how do I raise FSH and grow my testicles? Already before the cycle they weren't very big but I'm sure they shrunk even if not by much and by 6 months they haven't changed. I have a current testicular volume of 11 ml which is below average.
If I would take HCG at doses like 500IU EOD (or any other better dose) for a week or 10 days to grow my testicles and then i follow it with Nolvadex for 2 weeks at low doses to not raise too much E2 but to keep the size reached with HCG? Or I was thinking about HMG, what do you think?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Try 3.2 grams DAA for 4 weeks
I also have a T Booster that contains DAA, Tongkat Ali, Mucuna Pruriens, Arimistane and more... but I read that the effect is almost zero in increasing LH and FSH.

Okay, but how do I raise FSH and grow my testicles? Already before the cycle they weren't very big but I'm sure they shrunk even if not by much and by 6 months they haven't changed. I have a current testicular volume of 11 ml which is below average.
If I would take HCG at doses like 500IU EOD (or any other better dose) for a week or 10 days to grow my testicles and then i follow it with Nolvadex for 2 weeks at low doses to not raise too much E2 but to keep the size reached with HCG? Or I was thinking about HMG, what do you think?
Thank you.

If your T, LH, and FSH are all good, leave your balls alone dude. You just have small balls. What Kaladryn said to you is 100% accurate. A PCT is meant to kick-start production to return to homeostasis. You dont need a kickstart.

It's just not worth it to put more chems in your body when your labs are reading green.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws