over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=it]Tren/Test Ratio[/langtitle]

Hansistyle

Newbies
[lang=it]Hi everyone, let me first say hello as im new to this board.

I have a question, does anyone experienced got some info about the ratio optimal of test and tren?
A lot of different opinion. need the test double the tren? Is subjective?

Thank you anyone who will come.[/lang]

people have run all types of different ratios

one thing ive noticed - the big boys all prefer high test.

the small boys prefer high tren

[lang=it]
people have run all types of different ratios

one thing ive noticed - the big boys all prefer high test.

the small boys prefer high tren

Thank you, i'm in high test medium tren, so far less sides than other cycle with less test[/lang]

Its not that simple. Also, With Tren I personally like Tren Ace and Test prop. Less sides and you can get results faster and do more cycles.

For Tren ACE and Test prop start with 50/50 ratio. 350 MG of each per week. I like ED shots. More is not necessarily better!!

A couple of week into the cycle get blood work and check estrogen, Test, and maybe prolactin. If i remember correctly the Doc said Optimal Estrogen level should be 100 to 1. So if your tests Level is 2000 then your Estrogen should be 20.

I am on 1000 test per week , sustanon 750mg and 300 test propionate , and 400 tren enanthate per week , am in week 5 look great only side effect is the tren sadness or agression that's it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like tren Ace....I always run higher test than tren.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

i do higher test as well...600 test / 400 tren... only side is week 5 on ( nite sweats)

[lang=it]Thank you everyone, i like the fact that the major number of ppls, from what i see, run test higher. As i do.[/lang]

After looking through various Tren/Test threads on here, this past week, I upped my doses, Im doing:

EW
1g Sustanon
700mg Tren-Blend

I think ive been suffering from the Trensomnia these past few days. But Im confident I can cure the insomnia, once I get my ample supply of chelated magnesium products in.

I rarely ever hear people talk about chelated magenisum for CONSISTENT deep restful sleep. I point to chelated magneisum for curing my initial experience with insomnia, years ago, way before I took any type of AAS

For me at 6"0, 200lbs, 4-5g of chelated magnesium (spread out in the evening) does wonders for sleep.

"Ultra Mag"
Magnesium Glycinate
Magnesium Threonate
ZMA

Also, 25mg of mk677 w/ 0.1mg of Pramipexole, pre-bed, seems to be effective as well

If mk677 and my magnesium stack doesnt cure the Trensomnia, Ill add DSIP to the mix, Ive heard good things about that product but never tried it

After looking through various Tren/Test threads on here, this past week, I upped my doses, Im doing:

EW
1g Sustanon
700mg Tren-Blend

I think ive been suffering from the Trensomnia these past few days. But Im confident I can cure the insomnia, once I get my ample supply of chelated magnesium products in.

I rarely ever hear people talk about chelated magenisum for CONSISTENT deep restful sleep. I point to chelated magneisum for curing my initial experience with insomnia, years ago, way before I took any type of AAS

For me at 6"0, 200lbs, 4-5g of chelated magnesium (spread out in the evening) does wonders for sleep.

"Ultra Mag"
Magnesium Glycinate
Magnesium Threonate
ZMA

Also, 25mg of mk677 w/ 0.1mg of Pramipexole, pre-bed, seems to be effective as well

If mk677 and my magnesium stack doesnt cure the Trensomnia, Ill add DSIP to the mix, Ive heard good things about that product but never tried it

Your on a gram of test and 700mg tren and You weigh 200lbs at 6ft?

the lowest i like to go is 2:1 test to tren best cycle ever was 1g test and 400mgs tren

I can’t run over 300mg of Test without breaking out in cystic acne so I typically do 300 Test/600 Tren.

I prefer my test higher than tren....but these days my stomach just cant handle tren anymore. The joys of getting older

This could be a blessing, its making me reflect on how Im dosing AAS, so Im glad Im putting myself out there....

A few factors Im considering for my perceived low weight "200lbs @ 6"0"
(also coerced to re-consider since I posted my doses publicly and saw the 2 replies questioning my doses/weight):

I got a pretty high metabolism
^
(oddly when I cut down on physical activity, I'll drop weight pretty fast. I remember dropping something like 40-45lbs in a 1.5 month span, because I couldnt lift and eat like I normally would. This was also years before I did AAS)

Been trying to find my sweet spot w/ CKD Keto + Intermittent Fasting...

I fucked up my ankle pretty bad recently, which has been slowing my training down
^
(or at least I allowed it to slow me down and wasnt sharp enough to adapt to the injury to continue training hard and heavy)

I remember George Farah talking about the naturally skinny guys he coached , in order for them to maintain or increase muscle mass, one of the important tools he'd implement was, he'd have them up their cardio, which would in turn increase their appetite and weight. This seems to be accurate and effective for me as well.

My ankle feels pretty damn good now. I suspect I can be a solid specimen in the 220s with lots of weight training and cardio, in the upcoming weeks.

Who knows maybe Im already in the 220s, I dont really care about the bodyweight so much, I rarely weigh myself. Im more concerned with how I feel and how I perform.

Might drop the Test to 700 to match the Tren.
Sleep has been fucking horrible these past few days

Last edited:
This could be a blessing, its making me reflect on how Im dosing AAS, so Im glad Im putting myself out there....

A few factors Im considering for my perceived low weight "200lbs @ 6"0"
(also coerced to re-consider since I posted my doses publicly and saw the 2 replies questioning my doses/weight):

I got a pretty high metabolism
^
(oddly when I cut down on physical activity, I'll drop weight pretty fast. I remember dropping something like 40-45lbs in a 1.5 month span, because I couldnt lift and eat like I normally would. This was also years before I did AAS)

Been trying to find my sweet spot w/ CKD Keto + Intermittent Fasting...

I fucked up my ankle pretty bad recently, which has been slowing my training down
^
(or at least I allowed it to slow me down and wasnt sharp enough to adapt to the injury to continue training hard and heavy)

I remember George Farah talking about the naturally skinny guys he coached , in order for them to maintain or increase muscle mass, one of the important tools he'd implement was, he'd have them up their cardio, which would in turn increase their appetite and weight. This seems to be accurate and effective for me as well.

My ankle feels pretty damn good now. I suspect I can be a solid specimen in the 220s with lots of weight training and cardio, in the upcoming weeks.

Who knows maybe Im already in the 220s, I dont really care about the bodyweight so much, I rarely weigh myself. Im more concerned with how I feel and how I perform.

Might drop the Test to 700 to match the Tren.
Sleep has been fucking horrible these past few days
What is your current goal? Growth or maintenance? Because on a CKD or intermittent fasting don't expect to put on any muscle...just to maintain what you have or maybe recomp a bit

Physical Goals: Get leaner and stronger

Educational Goals: Constant researching/reading. Experimenting with supps, nutrition, drugs is always fun for me!

Im confident I can make gains with CKD Keto + IF...by adding in Casein Hydroslyate pulses throughout the day among other things

Constant mental growth, if not physical growth, Im still winning.

What is your current goal? Growth or maintenance? Because on a CKD or intermittent fasting don't expect to put on any muscle...just to maintain what you have or maybe recomp a bit

Physical Goals: Get leaner and stronger

Educational Goals: Constant researching/reading. Experimenting with supps, nutrition, drugs is always fun for me!

Im confident I can make gains with CKD Keto + IF...by adding in Casein Hydroslyate pulses throughout the day among other things

Constant mental growth, if not physical growth, Im still winning.

If youre adding in casein hydro pulses throughout the day you aren't doing IF. Youre just eating most of your calories later in the day

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear