over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=nl]Accutane reducing IGF-1 Levels[/langtitle]

Listen if anyone is using accutane then they have a serious acne issue that needs to be taken care of and igf levels should not be of too much concern. Worry about getting your skin right.

Not only that but there are other products that on paper lower igf and we still run our growth hormone with those and it still works. I wouldn't give it too much thought. I don't think you'd be wasting gh.

Listen if anyone is using accutane then they have a serious acne issue that needs to be taken care of and igf levels should not be of too much concern. Worry about getting your skin right.

Not only that but there are other products that on paper lower igf and we still run our growth hormone with those and it still works. I wouldn't give it too much thought. I don't think you'd be wasting gh.

x2

Bad acne or 50 more point on an IGF-1... no competition whatsoever. I don't have bad acne at all but I am on 20mg accutane at the moment.

x2

Bad acne or 50 more point on an IGF-1... no competition whatsoever. I don't have bad acne at all but I am on 20mg accutane at the moment.

Good point... I take 20mg M/W/F and I have no acne but my forehead gets extremely greasy and oily when I'm on high test whether E2 is in check or not which gives me some blackheads.

Accutane dosed 20mg x 3 / week solves this problem, I'll keep at it then reducing by IGF-1 level by 50 or so for looking better won't hurt much but if it would drop from 500 to like 100 I'd just settle with the grease.

I should have worded that better. I started getting acne so I used a small dose of accutane and it faded away. I know it would have gotten much worst so I used it as more of a preventative measure. Over the last 3 years I have been much more senistive to acne even using lower doses than years ago. I left my back and now it has scarring. In person it doesn't look too bad imo but in some pics with the lighting it looks really bad. I started getting acne on my back again so I wasn't going to take any chances.

I never post back pics on here but here are a few old ones that show it...

30myicm.jpg

28rdqoj.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear