over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=pt]HGH Numb and Hurty hands[/langtitle]

Mister G

Newbies
[lang=pt]Hey guys!
Any advice on this it would be appreciated :)
I'm running insulin 10iu pre-workout and 10iu of HGH rips bedtime!
I used 5iu for 1 month (5 days on, 2 off) and once i started the insulin I raised the hgh for 10iu!
i'm on the 3º week with this, but my hands are so f*cked up! LOL I get my hand numb all day, but that is ok...the shity part is when i wake up, my hands hurt a lot and they are very very numb and i don't have strenght at my hands! i try to close my hands and it hurts as hell!! After a couple of hours thay stop hurting...
I'm getting real good resuts with this! But my hands....damn!!!

Any advice????[/lang]

Either lower the dose or be a man and suck it up.

Either lower the dose or be a man and suck it up.
[lang=pt]LOLOL Being a man i can't hand job myself in the morning! LOL

Now serious, keeping this doses for more time, will the side effect get worst? Or will i get any kind of serious problems besides the numbness and hurty hands on the morning?
At this moment i'm typing on the computer, my hands are numb...:headbang:[/lang]

Lower dose or suck it up, jm425 knows what hes talking about look at who hes repping for.....

yes,listen to jm425.... i followed his advice and the numbness will eventually subside. its just temporary.

Im in your boat it was to the point of painful and completely annoying. I lowered my dose all the way back to 3iu daily for almost 2 weeks until it did go away. I then started to slowly bring up the dose by 1iu daily per week. 2 weeks in at a dose of 5iu daily its back. Im just staying at 5iu and dealing with it. I know its a low dose but its better then no dose. Any higher and the swelling, numbness, etc.. was too much. Even at 5iu i can no longer wear my wedding ring. So find your happy medium where its bearable. Im going to be getting some eli's to try and see if the sides are different. Ive read people dont experience the negative sides as bad. Its speculation at this point until i try it personally. So its worth a shot since its tested and proven to be good gh.

Last edited:
I was on rips for a while I had the numb hands all the time. I just dealt with it and was happy I had good shit.

Obviously you are using too much. Only way to get it to subside is like the others said, lower your dose, or just have to suck it up. I used to use Jintropin, and anytime I went over 4ius, the numbness and hands falling asleep was annoying.. It literally went up into my forearms and woke me up all the time.. Lowered the dose, and everything was fine..

Honestly I don't think you need more than 6IU. Even Tom Prince said that.

20iu of rips is ridiculous. 3iu before bed and 3iu when u wake up is all u need. Rips are close to pharma grade.

Honestly I don't think you need more than 6IU. Even Tom Prince said that.

Well......pros aren't exactly good sources of gear knowledge. I think that 6ius of high quality gh is plenty for most. However, to get to a certain level, I believe that more is better to a point. Also, guys that use a lot of slin, need more gh to combat fat gain.

Be happy you got legit shit, lower dose move on I like the sides lets me know its working....

Lower dose ,suck it up, or get use to night time dolphin waxing.... T

Get carpal tunnel wrist supports for nite.That what I have to do.Can deal with it thur day but nite is to intense.

lower your dosed ohf HGH if your hands are swelling that much and hurting like that. Thats common sense. It's happened to me once once before. Lower your dose until you feel om. to raise it again.

and not tryin to sound mean but you are running 10IU of RIPS(top of the line HGH) along with slin.

I would drop the slin and lower the iu of rips until you until this goes away. Then posssible start the slin again on the same lowered doesage of rips. then once u feel comf. raise you HGH intke again.

IMO: I will not mess with slin EVER, let alone ever go as highas taking 10iu of rips a day, overkill bur thats just my opinoin

I just recently bumped my GH from 3iu a day to 4iu and I have noticed the numbness also. I am running MAO's blue tops.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws