over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=vi]Hashimoto's thyroiditis[/langtitle]

Crod2666

Registered
[lang=vi]Hey guys, for anyone who has this problem or knows someone who has this I would love to hear tips on how you dealt with it and any other info you would care to provide me with. My girlfriend just found out she has it and is even a competitor and we wonder how long she has had this for.[/lang]

My mother has that condition. To my knowledge it's effects on her are typical of what one experiences with hypothyroidism. She takes medication (I believe just T4) and gets yearly exams for it.

I studied under Dr. K.
Hashimoto's affects thyroid tissue, the liver conversion enzyme, the pancreas (there is a high correlation of hashi's leading to diabetes,) and cerebellar decline.
Givng T4 does shit. If it worked, we would have no fat people. Its is the storage form of thyroid "juice" which much get broken in the liver by thyroglobilin which converts it to T3,
Most endocrinologist don't know this. If they fix you, the're out of business. SO its a game. You must measure Thyroid peroxidase and anti-throglobulin antibodies, and use this as your markers.
I recommend complete thyroid extract, such as Arnour, 60 grain. With it, you take at least 1500 mg NAC twice a day, or injectible glutathione. This binds up the anti bodies. THS values are dependent upon T4, not T3, so it is a BAD marker they use to measure thyroid.

NAC or glutathione are dependent upon selenium to work. You must take this as well.

Hope that helps . . .

I studied under Dr. K.
Hashimoto's affects thyroid tissue, the liver conversion enzyme, the pancreas (there is a high correlation of hashi's leading to diabetes,) and cerebellar decline.
Givng T4 does shit. If it worked, we would have no fat people. Its is the storage form of thyroid "juice" which much get broken in the liver by thyroglobilin which converts it to T3,
Most endocrinologist don't know this. If they fix you, the're out of business. SO its a game. You must measure Thyroid peroxidase and anti-throglobulin antibodies, and use this as your markers.
I recommend complete thyroid extract, such as Arnour, 60 grain. With it, you take at least 1500 mg NAC twice a day, or injectible glutathione. This binds up the anti bodies. THS values are dependent upon T4, not T3, so it is a BAD marker they use to measure thyroid.

NAC or glutathione are dependent upon selenium to work. You must take this as well.

Hope that helps . . .
[lang=vi]That's awesome thankyou, just a few questions.
Now she had some problems getting her doc to prescribe armour as she like everyone else thinks t4 is sufficent. How do you like a mix or t4 and t3 vs armour can't be obtained at the time being.
Should she use both nac and glutathione or is one okay? Reason is obviously the nac in pill version is tbe easier option, but I wasn't sure if it was a huge deal to do both.
How much selenium also? Her thyroid peroxidase is currently 68.30[/lang]

[lang=vi]That's awesome thankyou, just a few questions.
Now she had some problems getting her doc to prescribe armour as she like everyone else thinks t4 is sufficent. How do you like a mix or t4 and t3 vs armour can't be obtained at the time being.
Should she use both nac and glutathione or is one okay? Reason is obviously the nac in pill version is tbe easier option, but I wasn't sure if it was a huge deal to do both.
How much selenium also? Her thyroid peroxidase is currently 68.30[/lang]

Selenium at 200 mcg a day, or 2 brazil nuts. Her doc is an asshole. Buy some thyroid from a supplier here. If TPO is up, T4 will be OK. If Thy peroxidase-AB are elevated, needs the T3. at .25 mcg-.35mcg.

Glutathione ismt well orally absorbed. Need injection, cream, or inhalation. So NAC is easiest.

[lang=vi]Okay great, yeah the tsh and thyroid perox are very elevated. I actuay have t4 and t3 from a supplier here, I probably won't find any armour here through sponsors correct? Maybe I should find an endo for her that will put her on armour and in the meantime use a t4 and t3 mix with the the selenium and nac you mentioned[/lang]

My wife has it. She has figured a lot out on how to live better with this.
She gained a ton of weight and could not get rid of it, no matter how hard she worked out. She also had a few miscarriages,which is common with hashimotos.
She has gone from 195lbs to 130.
Most of it is food choices.
Hashimotos sufferers should cut out: gluten,soy,eggs,dairy,night shades,pork.

She also uses T-3 and HGH 1-2 IU PER DAY.

There is a facebook page called "hashimotos 411" with tons of information on it.
Most doctors don't know shit about it.

Chinese medicine doctors and endocrinologists are the way to go.

Hope this helps!

My wife has it. She has figured a lot out on how to live better with this.
She gained a ton of weight and could not get rid of it, no matter how hard she worked out. She also had a few miscarriages,which is common with hashimotos.
She has gone from 195lbs to 130.
Most of it is food choices.
Hashimotos sufferers should cut out: gluten,soy,eggs,dairy,night shades,pork.

She also uses T-3 and HGH 1-2 IU PER DAY.

There is a facebook page called "hashimotos 411" with tons of information on it.
Most doctors don't know shit about it.

Chinese medicine doctors and endocrinologists are the way to go.

Hope this helps!
[lang=vi]Thanks for our input, she got prescribed hgh for this purpose? What exactly does this help with?[/lang]

My wife was also diagnosed with it about two years ago... her endo is a douche and condemns armour which is retarded IMO.. 3 years ago I was borderline hypo... like a few points above lowest normal range... my primary dr wrote it up as effects from job and life stress along with long onset of adrenal fatigue.. I personal take 60grain of armour ED along with raw adrenal supplements and been great ever since.. Now back to my wife, her endo had her pyramid up with the t4, 50-100-137mcg.. and primarily used her TSH as the guideline... as for cause of onset, it was like trying to shoot the broad side of a barn and only offered the usual lists of guesses for the cause. told her stress, diet, first pregnancy(really happened 4 years prior so idk wtf that reason gave) etc etc all played and how basically would need to eat like a rabbit to reverse the 40lbs she put on over a course of a year that happened without any changes to diet and maintaining her fitness level with 2 and 3x/wk spin classes prior...

heres the funny part.. she just had second pregnancy and birth 3 wk ago and was advised to maintain her 137mcg/day of t4, also on a side note, just cause she mentioned hashimotos at her first OBGYN appt after noticing she was late and got a positive on a store bought piss stick, they automatically without any debate ruled her having gestational diabetes and had her start taking insulin-N... talk about a raw deal.. anyways as I was saying.. now she was told to drop the slin but last labs actually had her TSH considerably above normal range and labeled her now being hyper... she actually doesnt mind, and is putting off her next endo appt to take full advantage of being hyper and wanting to lose the baby weight gained and even more from the initial diagnosis..

She can go hyper during pregnancy, because both gluten and pregnancy are the 2 major starters of Hashi's. And as stated, it affects the pancreas too.
It goes hyper in response to foreign DNA (your sperm). In this case, I would recommend iodine, it is used in some cases to lower hyperthyroid, and prevent cretinism. Just take some selenium two weeks before introduction of extra iodine to prime the system.

Foods that slow hyperthyroid state are turnips, raw broccoli and raw califlower.

She can go hyper during pregnancy, because both gluten and pregnancy are the 2 major starters of Hashi's. And as stated, it affects the pancreas too.
It goes hyper in response to foreign DNA (your sperm). In this case, I would recommend iodine, it is used in some cases to lower hyperthyroid, and prevent cretinism. Just take some selenium two weeks before introduction of extra iodine to prime the system.

Foods that slow hyperthyroid state are turnips, raw broccoli and raw califlower.
[lang=vi]So the main concern during pregnancy is the body going hyper and not hypo correct?[/lang]

Interesting... ya like i said her endo is a retard imo and she not too thrilled cuz endo is only one of a couple in area that specialize in hash for a referral and was only one open to new patients when she was referred so just short end of stick all around.. the last lab she had was post prenancy but as expected its takes a good while for a womans body to normalize after preggo changes... so i guess the chance of the hyper reversing at some point is possible and know she wont be too happy to hear...

when we first started dating she was having good results from phen with keeping the vanity pounds at bay but got laxed when we were more serious so got off the phen cycles entirely but still kept at the spin classes to maintain perfectly fine[emoji6] now she looking at going back on phen thru the clinic she was going thru prior so im really curious how this may play out since most smart men should now the most critical time a woman is fanatically self conscious is when after having a baby. .. sigh

[lang=vi]So the main concern during pregnancy is the body going hyper and not hypo correct?[/lang]

The thyroid can go either way. Its like working out muscles, it goes hyper until it burns out, and then you go hypo until it can catch up, depends how happy the immune system is. So the glutathione or NAC is needed to bind the antibodies, trying to stop immune attack. It will be a roller coaster ride thru out pregnancy, but the end results are worth it!! A bunch of baby body builders for the next generation!

The thyroid can go either way. Its like working out muscles, it goes hyper until it burns out, and then you go hypo until it can catch up, depends how happy the immune system is. So the glutathione or NAC is needed to bind the antibodies, trying to stop immune attack. It will be a roller coaster ride thru out pregnancy, but the end results are worth it!! A bunch of baby body builders for the next generation!
[lang=vi]Of course Hahahaha. Now when you also say gluten is responsible, does that mean like the second you have anything that contains. Gluten? What I mean is that my gf now already regular eats very clean, almost like prep, so she eats very little gluten, but we do have a weekly cheat. Is that cheat enough to really start up hasimoto? Of is 90-95% of a gluten free diet enough to stop it along with everything else you have told me[/lang]

my mom has it and I have helped several client with it.

my mom only take desiccated pig thyroid hormone, armour plus a lot of sups,

nac, glut, sod, b12,idebenone, rhodiola, gse, magt, zinc, calcium, pc,cicuss, few other things im forgetting.

other use that and more with ptero/curc/res which my mom uses at times too.

Any gluten does it. Best to take a gluten digestive enzyme if you even suspect it . . .gliadin is the other compound that must be split up as well. Even a cheat meal can F* you up.

So NAC is 1500mg min 2x/day.. is their an optimum dose when factoring in weight and t4 dose taken? I already know my wife will take more if she thinks it will help increase the effectiveness lol so best i ask ahead of time to spare her the disappointment if she tries with high hopes and it doesnt work..

Her TPO and anti -TGB -AB should be nicely down after 2 months at 1500 2x day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear