over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=vi]Hrt and hairloss[/langtitle]

Crod2666

Registered
[lang=vi]I had a question of anyone could help me out. I'm having trouble understanding how hrt even dosed on the lower side causes hairloss. I know it would produce dht which would cause hairloss, but if your just replacing the amount of test you would normally have, how would you produce more dht than you would normally? I read a decent amount how people have no problems with hairloss and once they start hrt some have hair problems, but if the dht level is the same how would it make a difference?[/lang]

[lang=vi]I had a question of anyone could help me out. I'm having trouble understanding how hrt even dosed on the lower side causes hairloss. I know it would produce dht which would cause hairloss, but if your just replacing the amount of test you would normally have, how would you produce more dht than you would normally? I read a decent amount how people have no problems with hairloss and once they start hrt some have hair problems, but if the dht level is the same how would it make a difference?[/lang]

Genetics with a pre-disposition to MPB. Most are replacing more than what their age should be.

A lot of clinics target the upper quartile for testosterone, which in most will end up in the upper quartile of DHT then.

Some might never of ever had test/dht that high. Also, if they are getting genuine trt it means their test/dht is low in the first place.

The higher levels can increase hair loss if prone. I haven't had any issues yet.

Some AAS have more DHT, like masteron. I dont like the pill, we want the body to have DHT for growth. So topical ketoconazole shampoo is the best IMO. Some shampoos also have saw palmetto.

Some AAS have more DHT, like masteron. I dont like the pill, we want the body to have DHT for growth. So topical ketoconazole shampoo is the best IMO. Some shampoos also have saw palmetto.

does topical ketoconazole inhibit dht on the scalp?

Ketoconazole works to eliminate scalp DHT levels and remove sebum containing DHT deposits surrounding the follicle of the head. Good for dandruff too.

Ketoconazole works to eliminate scalp DHT levels and remove sebum containing DHT deposits surrounding the follicle of the head. Good for dandruff too.

ive been using ketoconazole from over ten years now and have kept my hair; however since I started hrt/injectables this past year 2014, I seem to possible notice a lil more going, so thats why I asked and wondering if it fully protects

If you are prone to hair loss you will lose hair hrt dose or not.

if its in your genetics ,you will lose your hair faster with gear

I was already losing my hair prior to TRT. Since being on TRT, I've grown hair everywhere but my head. My current head of hair looks the same. I usually keep it shaved.

DHT conversion

Elevate testosterone causes elevated DHT levels. DHT stimulates hair loss on the scalp but promotes hair growth at other body parts location.

Get some letro and u bee good or aromasin

==== if you were on FASTMUCLE private list and need new email, CONTACT ME===

Two years ago i ran a HRT cycle of test propionate eod i the threw in some winstrol and masteron 5 weeks in .i was thinning to begin with but that cycle was the one that pushed it over the limit.I was suffering from so much hairloss i decided to stop before my cycle even finished.I used everything the shampoo i tried rogaine nothing worked for me my hairline was now gone completely.But now those problems are all in the past and why we are here today as a sponsor to help all of are members who are dealing with hairloss due to HRT use and maybe some who genetic have finally caught up to them as well.Take a few seconds and click are banner any questions you have on are scalp pigmentation treatment we are here fornyou guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131