over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lantus question

slayer37

Registered
Newbies
I've seen conflicting information on the active life of lantus. Jewett says 17-18hrs. I've also heard up to 24hrs.

I train at 3am and have been considering splitting the dose to cover my bases. I want the lantus active at 3am workout time but I'm worried about administering a bolus of 30iu before bed. I know lantus is safe and unlikely to cause significant/dangerous hypoglycemia, but I still have my reservations. Am I off- base with this concern? Would 15iu pre- workout and 15iu before bed be better than a 30iu bolus to ensure 24hr coverage?
For context, I am only using lantus on workout days.

don't think too much - just take the full dose once a day
I tend to use that approach for everything else. It just seems like if I'm going to overthink and obsess over timing on anything, insulin would be that thing.

first thing - what do you want to use lantus for? to control blood sugar or induce maximum anabolism because it is also very important
Both, but if I had to pick I'd say anabolism. A1c is 5.5 and fasted BG is 80-88 on 3.5iu gh so I'm good in that regard.

I'm
Both, but if I had to pick I'd say anabolism. A1c is 5.5 and fasted BG is 80-88 on 3.5iu gh so I'm good in that regard.
I'm also using it for motivation to keep my diet as clean as possible. I'm less likely to cheat my meals or binge during my actual cheat meals if I know there is insulin at work.

so I would leave lantus in a higher dose 1-2 times a week on priority days and of course it would be high carbohydrate days. In this case, the entire dose in the morning before breakfast and a short insulin before and after training. on other days without lantus only humalog / novorpaid before and after training

so I would leave lantus in a higher dose 1-2 times a week on priority days and of course it would be high carbohydrate days. In this case, the entire dose in the morning before breakfast and a short insulin before and after training. on other days without lantus only humalog / novorpaid before and after training
Copy that , thank you for the advice!

I'm

I'm also using it for motivation to keep my diet as clean as possible. I'm less likely to cheat my meals or binge during my actual cheat meals if I know there is insulin at work.
thats my rationale too but doesn't always end up that way lol.

Luki, what would be the maximum amount of days per week that you would suggest using Lantus if the goal was maximum anabolism?

This is what I do too, thanks to Luki haha. Can honestly say that it's a gamechanger to me combined with hgh. I've been heavier but never looked good like this before. On lantus days I look a little watery but that's all I have to complain.

Luki, what would be the maximum amount of days per week that you would suggest using Lantus if the goal was maximum anabolism?
1-2 days, frequent use of high doses of lanthus will have too much negative impact on insulin sensitivity (I am talking about doses of 50iu +)

do professionals use high doses of lantus? I have seen several protocols and there was usually a small or moderate dose of humalog before and after training. Only in bleu tylor I have seen that bodybuilders use lantus almost every day in doses above 80iu.

1-2 days, frequent use of high doses of lanthus will have too much negative impact on insulin sensitivity (I am talking about doses of 50iu +)

Would ever have Latus and a fast insulin like humalog on the same day? Is there any benefits to add the faster insulin?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws