over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Laptop is F'ed!!!

How do I do this bro?...having trouble doing damn near ANYTHING with this..:(

On a separate machine (like your own laptop) download the file.. You then need a disc burning software like Roxio, Nero, etc. to burn a CD ROM boot disk. IF you post what disc burning software you have then i can tell you how to burn as ISO image file.. When you have the Boot Disc, you boot your mothers' PC with this disc.. Depending upon what model PC you have(F12 for Dell, F9 for HP, etc.) this FKey will get you to boot options.. You then put the boot disc in your mothers' PC and use the boot from CD ROM option or multibay..

I'm with you. The one I am presently using over heats, (on occasion) I think that's what it is and shuts down with no warning.

I've seen this many times.. You have a heat sync issue.. You should try cleaning.. If it isn't dirty, then you should replace it.. If you laptop is under warranty, then they should ship you a new one..

**broken link removed**

I've seen this many times.. You have a heat sync issue.. You should try cleaning.. If it isn't dirty, then you should replace it.. If you laptop is under warranty, then they should ship you a new one..

**broken link removed**

thanks bro im gunna clean it and then try the other option with the reboot from burnt disk

If I am reading that bluescreen properly, (pretty sure it's showing 0x000000ed) - it means the computer is unable to properly mount (read) your hard drive.

There are several things that could cause this. Most likely is driver corruption, but it's not easy to fix. The other likely cause is data corruption.

Either way, the easiest solution (that most 'computer savvy' people can help with) would be to remove the hard drive, connect it to another computer, salvage all your files, format, and reinstall.

Gonna propose this solution once again: Bribe a tech savvy friend with couple beers.

**broken link removed**

If it is doing a hard power-off, without a bluescreen. This could be accurate. However, in my experience it's been the computer recognizing a broken CPU fan.

Either way, the easiest solution (that most 'computer savvy' people can help with) would be to remove the hard drive, connect it to another computer, salvage all your files, format, and reinstall.

Gonna propose this solution once again: Bribe a tech savvy friend with couple beers.

This was my first recommendation, but i can't read the error code and i was just going off kaiser's recommendation..

If I am reading that bluescreen properly, (pretty sure it's showing 0x000000ed) - it means the computer is unable to properly mount (read) your hard drive.

There are several things that could cause this. Most likely is driver corruption, but it's not easy to fix. The other likely cause is data corruption.

That is what the blue screen code says. Thanks for the information. I have all the files I need on a portable hard drive so I'll go from there. Again thanks for the direction.

That is what the blue screen code says. Thanks for the information. I have all the files I need on a portable hard drive so I'll go from there. Again thanks for the direction.

P.S. - While doing the wipe, be sure to do a 'Full Format' as opposed to a 'Quick Format'. It will take CONSIDERABLY longer, but it will trigger failures if there are any serious problems with your disk. If so, you may need to get a new one. It's unlikely that you'll run into anything, but for the sake of ensuring functionality & reliability it's worth the extra time.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner