over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

largest dose of tren used ?

trackman

Registered
What is the largest dose of tren you guys have used in an ongoing cycle. I know there have been tren threads on here , but i am interested in real life experiences. Thanks.:)

I can't imagine using more than 600mg per week but I'm sure that's nothing compared to what some guys do. If someone takes more than that then my guess it is not good tren or the person is not lean enough to see good results at that dosage and should wait until their body fat is rather low to see the amazing things tren can do to someone in shape.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I get such bad insomnia with 300 - 400 mg of tren , I can't imagine using any more .

At the end of my last cycle, about a year ago, I was running 200mg per day of acetate.
I looked my absolute best at that time. A strange thing was at that ridiculous high dose, mental side effects/sleep issues actually got better!
I only ran it that way the last couple weeks, but I was amazed at the effects.
I'm normally a very low dose guy, I just had to try that once after seeing so many threads on other forums about mega dosing tren.

Tren dose

Was on 150 ed for a year of acetate. Took 3 months off now been on enanthate @ 250mgs 4x a week so 1 gram a week it's been 5 months. Also other compounds used. And igf and hgh.

It was a test-prop and tren cycle

WK 1-4 TEST-PROP 100MG E/D WK 1-4 75MG E/D
WK 5-8 TEST PROP 150MG E/D WK 5-8 100MG E/D

700 was just a little high

Now i won't go over 400mg tren-ace a week:cool:
Then i still try to only use it a couple times a year.

Was on 150 ed for a year of acetate. Took 3 months off now been on enanthate @ 250mgs 4x a week so 1 gram a week it's been 5 months. Also other compounds used. And igf and hgh.

Sooooo can you share your experiences using those doses?

Tren use at low dose here n there over the years but my most surprising run was low t high Tren.
Started low 50eod-2 weeks/100 eod 2 weeks/150eod 2 weeks/200eod barely made it 2 weeks with trensomnia and acid reflux getting horrible at 700/week but the strength and fat loss was phenominal! Abs n cuts got deeper while weight stayed the same! B-12 helped keep appetite strong(along wih pepcid&tums) which created a new feeding time of 3am...like clickwork. Killed pizzas by the box full just to combat carb cravings.
Worst part was irritability and FTW attitude some days. Otherwise, best tren cycle EVER!
TEST PROP 50eod
TREN ACE eod up 50 per pin every other week
Next spring cycle again for SURE...lean bulking has begun this month..lol

Did 2800mg tren A per week on top of a massive amount of other AAS.

Are you serious? Spell out the specifics and the results

Why? I have spelled it out plenty of times. Its not like theres some magic formula.
Its not like people could do what I did without serious health reprocussions.
I hesitate even posting it, since begginners always think that hey if that guy can do it so can I.
Bottom line is I would have gotten the same results doing 1/4 what I did, what I got was a lot of negatives and the knowledge I probably wont see 50.
Specific enough?

PS I was doing the following with that.
Test prop
suspension
masteron prop
anavar
turinabol
winstrol halotestin
arimidex
Peptides
GH
Insulin
DNP
GW
T3
Cozar
Caber
Nolva
Anything else Im just forgetting.

Last edited:
100g tren ace ED was too much. My sweet spot is 75-80mg on a low t dose

630mg a week is the highest I've taken it......for me,right around 500mg is good enough ..

I'm on 700 currently and feeling real good. With 50mcg t3 body temp is nice and high and fat droping nicely. I'll probably up to a gram for last 3 weeks as a special treat to myself as I plan to cruise for quite a while once im lean enough.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

So ajdos you are saying that that cycle you did with 2.8 grams of tren plus that anabolic cocktail you just outlined compromised your health to the point where you hqve medical.evidence you wont live past 50?

So ajdos you are saying that that cycle you did with 2.8 grams of tren plus that anabolic cocktail you just outlined compromised your health to the point where you hqve medical.evidence you wont live past 50?

I have no such evidence to back up my assertion, as far as I know Im in good health.
But things like that you never know what the long term effect is going to be or where it my show up, its like a jack and a beanstalk bean could be sitting dormant in my body ready to go.
Its more the knowledge in the back of your head that you took it too far and look at a lot of the others who did.
Some of them are 6 feet under, god rest their souls.
My problem with the whole crazy thing, and why I dont like getting into details is it sets a bad example no matter how many times I try to warn the younger guys.
I know their mentality, especially these days, its well look man he did it, hes still alive and hes still big, even off the gas- so- it must have worked some magic...blah, bladdy, blah etc....
Truth is I worked hard as a natty- I worked hard on Gear, and I work even harder now that Im off.
THAT is the essence...oh I know everyone wants to say that they bust their asses-but I have found that to be one giant internet ego lie.
Alot if not most trainees spend a good amount of time dicking around in the gym and with their eating habits, then you have the minority- the body building monks as Shelby referred to them as.
These guys are all in.
I know this because I have belonged to many gyms and you see the shitty lazy ass training while guys sit around talking about what gear they use or are planning on using- instead of training technique or protocol - or even diet.
Everything is drugs.

Larger dose and short cycle or smaller dose and long taking time?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws