advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LARGEST TURNOUT IN THE USA CHAMPS HISTORY..

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
the usa this year is the largest ever.. 360 competitors.. now, figure comp must be figured in but, they said that spectator turnout is also very impressive.. by the looks of some of the pics i have seen, it will be a great show in the heavies and superheavies.. bodybuilding dead? hhhmmm:rolleyes:

|--[\\\\]>---------- AWN..dont forget my shirt!

I'm excited to see pictures. Alot of Coloradians are doing this show. A few to name....William Owens, Dylan Armbrust, Heather Policky and Marina Lopez.

DAMN!!!
nice to see the big increase.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

JODY MAY!!!!

That's quite refreshing to hear!

Sorry but 197 figure girls is waaaay too much.
They need a separate contest for that but next year it will prolly be 250, it brings in the $$ so it won't go away.

i agree massive.. they need to separate it out more.. i could not sit through all of that lol..:D

Great show in bodybuilding. Deep as hell.

All that I can say is LEO INGRAM! This dude is sick. In the super call out they had him and Omar deckard one and two. They actually did the first four call out then removed those two from the stage completely. Jerome Ferguson- third, most likely. Jerome's taper is sick but just didn't pack the goods to hang with LEO. Although Omar has the best conditioning he has ever achieved, gotta go with LEO. Heavies were stacked. It could go either way between the top three. Mike Ergas is thick as hell and I think that they feel that they owe him one for f'ing him over last year.
PM was definately representing. Peter Putnam got the first call in the lightheavies! He looked sick and a gentelman to boot. Now I showed up late, unfortunately traffic at the Hoover dam is a bitch. I missed bantum through middles. Imagine that the classes that I obviously wanted to watch. Alex Azarian who beat me at the LA's will take the lightweights. There were only 5 competitors in what would have been my class the welters. I didn't hear how LIL savage faired. Phatboi got a top five call though.
As far as figure was concerned, the judging was all over the map. I'm sorry but just the most inconsistant judging that I've ever seen. A real disapointment to the sport and a complete waist of time watching. Now don't get me wrong those girls bust their ass, that is not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to the complete lack of structured criterea in the judging format. Such a dissapointment. It's so hard to train for figure because it's such a mind fuck. Too hard, not hard enough, seriously, what the hell do they want. I don't think that they know. In fact I know that they don't know what the hell they want. Sad, sad, sad... Anyway, have to go rest up for the night of gettin down in Vegas. I have a shoot in the morning. What do you guys think? Preperation H for the bags under the eyes? LOL... Rob Roy:st:r-wars

Rob Roy said:
All that I can say is LEO INGRAM! This dude is sick. In the super call out they had him and Omar deckard one and two. They actually did the first four call out then removed those two from the stage completely. Jerome Ferguson- third, most likely. Jerome's taper is sick but just didn't pack the goods to hang with LEO. Although Omar has the best conditioning he has ever achieved, gotta go with LEO. Heavies were stacked. It could go either way between the top three. Mike Ergas is thick as hell and I think that they feel that they owe him one for f'ing him over last year.
PM was definately representing. Peter Putnam got the first call in the lightheavies! He looked sick and a gentelman to boot. Now I showed up late, unfortunately traffic at the Hoover dam is a bitch. I missed bantum through middles. Imagine that the classes that I obviously wanted to watch. Alex Azarian who beat me at the LA's will take the lightweights. There were only 5 competitors in what would have been my class the welters. I didn't hear how LIL savage faired. Phatboi got a top five call though.
As far as figure was concerned, the judging was all over the map. I'm sorry but just the most inconsistant judging that I've ever seen. A real disapointment to the sport and a complete waist of time watching. Now don't get me wrong those girls bust their ass, that is not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to the complete lack of structured criterea in the judging format. Such a dissapointment. It's so hard to train for figure because it's such a mind fuck. Too hard, not hard enough, seriously, what the hell do they want. I don't think that they know. In fact I know that they don't know what the hell they want. Sad, sad, sad... Anyway, have to go rest up for the night of gettin down in Vegas. I have a shoot in the morning. What do you guys think? Preperation H for the bags under the eyes? LOL... Rob Roy:st:r-wars

|--[///]>-------- gotta agree with the Ingram shout out! man, just checked out his pics on that link i posted..the guy is jacked!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws