over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Larry Wheels, TRT?

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
As probably a lot of you know Larry Wheels claims to be on TRT(175mg test/sust per week, daily subq dosing, no GH).

To be honest I can't believe it, look at the video around the 11 minute mark.

Do you guys believe this because he has been (a lot) bigger?

Who knows. Will be interesting to see what he looks like, how much he changes when he competes

Not really no, why would we just blindly trust whatever somebody says online - especially when they are an influencer who made their money from being freaky strong, the average gym rat fails to stay on TRT or cruise long enough to revert back to normality, the psychological addiction is obviously too much for most people.

Larry has made plenty of videos stating he has been enhanced since he was 18. He is not only on TRT optimization. No way no how.

I actually believe it. The guy has been on heavy PED's lifting insane amounts of weights for well over a decade and he has continued to work very hard and stayed on 175mgs trt. Heck my TT on 120mgs if ~1,000 with ED dosing and I'd imagine he's 1,200+ on 175 with ED dosing. His overall look is markedly down as well, strength has gone down etc. I think it's fair to say (at minimum) he is on much, much less than he was previously taking. Beyond that, who knows really.

Does it really even matter lol

I liked his old videos from 3 or 4 years ago when he would just lift. No extra gimmicks

When you are used to training with GH and stop cold turkey (while still pushing 100 percent in the gym), you will soon unfortunately realize that the GH was really helping your tendons and ligaments recover from the workload. In other words you might be fine for a bit and then after a few months there is a high probability of "snap city." I'm just saying this from personal experience.

15mg/day keeps me in the 800+ range and he says he is on 25mg/day. At that level i would do much better. And trying to maintain muscle built with years of cycling would be easier at the level he says he is using.

I actually believe it. The guy has been on heavy PED's lifting insane amounts of weights for well over a decade and he has continued to work very hard and stayed on 175mgs trt. Heck my TT on 120mgs if ~1,000 with ED dosing and I'd imagine he's 1,200+ on 175 with ED dosing. His overall look is markedly down as well, strength has gone down etc. I think it's fair to say (at minimum) he is on much, much less than he was previously taking. Beyond that, who knows really.
Of course a lot less, but 175mg(NOT EVEN ON GH) an 115-117kg low bodyfat, come on man.

I would say it's quite possible he got huge quick so he must have phenomenal genetics. Anyone know why he is just on trt?
Yes. He's built a strong base.
Deflating over a few months on low doses only happens to johnny juice who has only been lifting for a year.
I just baselined at 265, after three years of LOW doses and consistent running where in the past I've been at an easy 280-290 for the longest. 15yrs or so.
I've been running gear since 1997. Big doses since 2003.

Of course a lot less, but 175mg(NOT EVEN ON GH) an 115-117kg low bodyfat, come on man.

He is that body composition...for now. I was shocked when I came off everything for fertility purposes how I held my physique for 6+ months and was deadlifting 500 pounds for reps still. My total test was <50. It wasn't really until I got to 7 months...and then 9 than it fell apart. I honestly think I could have held a physique for years with hard training on even 70mgs a week. I was no Larry (duh), but the point stands.

If you look at his old videos he has a far, far different look. People started doing videos on how different he looks. People underestimate how much you can hold onto with a small test dose and keep training hard and the overestimate his current look (compared to his old look, I mean.).

I mean look would I be shocked if he took some TNE pre workout or anadrol, etc. etc...not at all. and if you kept 175mgs test, trained hard and added pre workout anabolics 4-5 times a week you could keep a hell of a physique.

I also wouldn't bet my life it's 175mgs. I mean whose to say he isn't doing 175mgs for 6 weeks and then popping up to to 250-300mgs for 6 weeks and back and forth? He could be adding mini spikes in drugs that would give a huge boost to his physique, but would also be subtle enough it wouldn't really be shocking. Of course, that is all quite plausible. I do fully believe he is on a mere fraction of his old drug burden though and absolutely believe he is on <300-400mgs of test.

I think he was legitimately scared about his bloodwork and healthmarkers. he has been pretty open about his use in the past so im not too hesitant to believe he's just on trt for now.

He is that body composition...for now. I was shocked when I came off everything for fertility purposes how I held my physique for 6+ months and was deadlifting 500 pounds for reps still. My total test was <50. It wasn't really until I got to 7 months...and then 9 than it fell apart. I honestly think I could have held a physique for years with hard training on even 70mgs a week. I was no Larry (duh), but the point stands.

If you look at his old videos he has a far, far different look. People started doing videos on how different he looks. People underestimate how much you can hold onto with a small test dose and keep training hard and the overestimate his current look (compared to his old look, I mean.).

I mean look would I be shocked if he took some TNE pre workout or anadrol, etc. etc...not at all. and if you kept 175mgs test, trained hard and added pre workout anabolics 4-5 times a week you could keep a hell of a physique.

I also wouldn't bet my life it's 175mgs. I mean whose to say he isn't doing 175mgs for 6 weeks and then popping up to to 250-300mgs for 6 weeks and back and forth? He could be adding mini spikes in drugs that would give a huge boost to his physique, but would also be subtle enough it wouldn't really be shocking. Of course, that is all quite plausible. I do fully believe he is on a mere fraction of his old drug burden though and absolutely believe he is on <300-400mgs of test.
Fair point on the pre-wo orals, that could be the case.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws