over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Laser Hair Removal Devices From Home

6iron

Registered
I'm one of those guys that shaves his chest and gut year round. My wife shaves my back as needed. I shave because the wife is not one of those women that thinks body hair is attractive. I have convinced her we need to invest in a home device that we can use on each other to hit the areas we both want less maintenance on. I have done a little research and the bulbs seem to get expensive in the initial use. But if you weigh the overall cost, its still the cheaper alternative. I need to know what brand and which device someone would recommend?

Last edited:
Costco had a model a few years back and it didn't work too well. Is gave me a burn once so I returned it. Technology has changed so maybe there's a better model out there now. Have you tried professional waxing. After regular waxing things get much better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Im really shocked that with all the competitors on here that no one had opinions?

Im really shocked that with all the competitors on here that no one had opinions?

Hoping someone chimes in as well........ that NoNo shit is garbage right??? haven't seen much positive feedback on it

There is a product called Tria

It is a home laser hair removal device

Ive been interested but never tried it

Its like 400$ though

I went to a dermatologist and had 3 treatments with a high end laser; my hair on my back still came back...not as thick but more than I expected. I would be surprised if there was a home use laser that actually worked well.

I went to a dermatologist and had 3 treatments with a high end laser; my hair on my back still came back...not as thick but more than I expected. I would be surprised if there was a home use laser that actually worked well.

I have researched that even going to a professional that it still takes several treatments. My thought was as I posted earlier that even though the bulbs for home treatment are pricey, I'm still way ahead financially compared to dermatologist visits.

Interesting Topic...bumping it b/c My interest is peaked

the real deal on laser hair removal..
1) hair grows in stages and very close to one another (follicle)
2) you have to have several (8 or 9) visits to really get rid of all of it
3) your hair will come back in about 10 years after last treatment
4) you can not tan while doing laser removal (if you do you have to turn the machine up higher to zap the follicle which will cause major burns from the lazer)
5) yes its expensive if done correctly
6) was it worth it? well that depends on your goals and how rich you are.

I've not heard of a single at home machine that actually does as adveratised.

I did well over 6 treatments for my back and shoulders and gradually came back gradually over a 2 year period. It was nice for awhile though.

the real deal on laser hair removal..
1) hair grows in stages and very close to one another (follicle)
2) you have to have several (8 or 9) visits to really get rid of all of it
3) your hair will come back in about 10 years after last treatment
4) you can not tan while doing laser removal (if you do you have to turn the machine up higher to zap the follicle which will cause major burns from the lazer)
5) yes its expensive if done correctly
6) was it worth it? well that depends on your goals and how rich you are.

I am getting treatment #11 next week. My lady's business motto is "expect 5 monthly treatments, but plan on 12"

I get my back, chest, stomach, and a band around my lower neck where I get ingrown hairs from regular shaving...

I have had mediocre success. My back was not very thick to begin with except my lower back and that has thinned out well.

My neck band is almost 100% gone. I am totally satisfied with that.

Chest and stomach I have thick hair there and have not had much success at all unfortunately. I have noticed that it is easier to shave and my razor lasts a little bit longer.

You have to shave before you go in for the laser, so I haven't let it all grow out in almost a year.

Also, if you have any grey hairs, the laser won't work on them....I have a few and of course they really stick out now.

I think Greenpathy's assessment is correct. It really depends how much $$$ you pay and what your end goals are. If you're a hairy gorilla and think you are going to come out looking like a baby's ass, you will be disappointed.

I had it done professionally a few years back. I did many spaced-out sessions spanning about a year and a half. I did full upper torso along with back of neck up to neckline. I have thick, dark hair and always looked like I was wearing a sweater of hair if I ever let it grow out.

After all the sessions, I was almost totally hairless on my upper body except for a few random hairs here and there. I got a couple burns from the laser during a session when a tech had it turned up too high.

After about a year or so, it started growing back little by little until now I'm pretty much hairy again, BUT with MUCH less hair overall. The hair isn't as dense and I look mildly hairy now if I let it grow out.

If it grows back from a professional machine, I doubt a home system will be all that impressive, especially long-term.

Just my opinion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner