over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Last few days of prep

Yea I'm sorry, you can ban Rona talk and shit. You don't get to tell me to call those people anything but pigs. And if you ban me I'll PM another Mod. You do not get control that.
You are not to bright. No MOD or even BigA will overturn another MODs decision. You been warned, take some time off now.

so you wave your own rights bc you're also fearful the pigs will kill you...I can't even with you.

you're gonna get me "reprimanded" or some shit when all I said was the guy shouldn't share pics (and none of you should ever associated with your username here.)
Well i know you won’t be able to respond to this for a few days at least lol, but what rights did i waive?

what i did is what everyone should be doing in a traffic stop, especially at night

i was dead ass wrong in the first place, why the hell would i put the officer in a position where there are more unknown variables to the equation?

Well i know you won’t be able to respond to this for a few days at least lol, but what rights did i waive?

what i did is what everyone should be doing in a traffic stop, especially at night

i was dead ass wrong in the first place, why the hell would i put the officer in a position where there are more unknown variables to the equation?
I can guarantee this guy is one of those ‘sovereign citizens’ who get themselves jammed up during traffic stops by being assholes.

Sooo anyways

O.P. , have you discussed this with your coach??
If so what did he say.??

Sooo anyways

O.P. , have you discussed this with your coach??
If so what did he say.??
You're a little behind, refer to other thread. Competed on the weekend, embarassed myself and the sport of bodybuilding, have a massively blown out gut which is probably never going to be fully fixed again but im going to have to lose a lot of size to make any meaningful changes, something that mentally im really struggling with

You're a little behind, refer to other thread. Competed on the weekend, embarassed myself and the sport of bodybuilding, have a massively blown out gut which is probably never going to be fully fixed again but im going to have to lose a lot of size to make any meaningful changes, something that mentally im really struggling with

Man you are way too hard on yourself. The Experience is much worse in your head that it is to anybody else outside of it. I guarantee it. You made a mistake and you’ve been given advice on how best to remedy it. You packed a lot of muscle on your frame, be proud of that. Sure you made some mistakes but that’s in the past now. Do everything right moving forward. I’m rooting for you. Please do give us updates as things approve.

Dude, you didn't embarrass anyone or anything. You were up there getting it done and you do have some serious size and strong points. And you have a problem area. Plus, it's all fixable. And any size you've built will bounce back quickly and you'll be better for it. You'll look and feel better.

You will lose size, you can come back from that smarter and in a better position to advance

you‘ve been given a lot of options on how to deal with this. Use them all.

you don’t need to know what works and what doesn’t because you should never find yourself in this situation again

throw the kitchen sink at it, get it handled, and move on

if you go full throttle at the problem you can fix it, you go half assed trying to keep size and you’ll fail

just get it handled, and move on with your life

just my .02

Not sure if you know who Turner Riddle is but he had a very similar situation with overdoing it and blowing out the waist. He brought it back in and top 5’d/was first callouts at Nationals multiple times after. His advice was very similar to what Luki and others gave you in the other thread. You just need to follow through.

Attachments

• C1CFB794-F746-4C8C-AF79-8932703FECA9.jpeg
    C1CFB794-F746-4C8C-AF79-8932703FECA9.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 52

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear