over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Last Important question

nuteboy

Registered
I hear its a good idea to try and go to the bathroom before going on stage. Like doing #2. I heard to take lasitive the early morning before to get my stomach clear and continue carbing up so in the morning my stomach is a bit more flat.

Is this a good idea. Taking a lasitive on Friday morning ( a day before the contest), over a six hour period use the bathroom and continue to carb up so that morning of Saturday my stomach is completely flat.

Any one PLEASE.

laxitive

Nute, I would like to share a little story with you. I was competing at a show and there was this guy in the pump up room that would do like 2 reps and then go running out of the room. Everybody kept watching him and wondering what the heck. When it was close to time to go onstage He finally stripped down to his trunks. While waiting in the line to go onstage he started screaming and saying I cant stop shitting I cant stop shitting as he ran to the bathroom again. Now he did not shit the stage but we all watching for it. I persoally would not do that. Your body is going through so much right then that I just would not want to deal with any unexpected shits. Btw the same show one of the female competitors boobs fell out of her top and she didnt know it and just kept right on posing lol Mr.Clean101

Re: laxitive

mr.clean101 said:
Btw the same show one of the female competitors boobs fell out of her top and she didnt know it and just kept right on posing lol Mr.Clean101
I wouldn't "try" something like this that you've never done before.

At the Emerald Cup this year, a VERY busty competitor lost her top right near the beginning of her routine. She concealed everything though as she left the stage to re-dress :(

xcel

laxatives tend to pull water into the mid-section area, ie: intestinal tract. This could actually work the opposite of what you want and leave your mid-section soft and bloated looking.

trust me

Kidrok, trust me after hearing that last story about the bathroom I'm not going near laxitive. thanks guys.

thanks for the Laugh clean awsome story!

nute... consider taking the laxatives now and see how u react, and remeber your previous meals...

Think of all the pressure you are causing while posing for pre-judging, through your routine, and the posedown. You would have a serious problem if you took a laxitive.

Like stated above, your body is going throgh too much already no need to add fuel to the fire.

Having an empty stomach makes a big difference for me in my ability to flex my abs. I found that eating a large solid meal (steak, whatever) the night before the show allows me to take a dump in the AM and go onstage empty.

let me ask

okay Dr.X, so if you have a big meal the night before what do you eat in the morning? I'll have to be at the contest at around 9am in the morning to check in. After completing all the administration things such as purchasing the NPC card at the show and standing in line for this and that I'll have to wait around till the heavyweights are told they can began in the pump up room and applying oils.

So what should I eat in the morning to keep me full enough and what should I eat while I'm waiting to go on stage or should I eat nothing. I'll be so nervous I'm sure I'll have a small meal in the morning and nothing else until the prejudging is over.

I'm not sure if I'm the best person to ask for this question. In the past I have been repeatedly told I look 20% better at night than in the morning so through trial and error I have found that in my case, simple sugars help me fill out a lot. So in the morning I eat things like rice krispy treats, pop tarts, etc. Nothing heavy though.

for me

for me Dr. X. I look much better in the morning. I'm so much more ripped and leaned. I guess I won't have anything really heavy and a couple sips of water to get my tongue wet but nothing else. Like I said I'll be so nervous I won't eat much at all. Maybe a half steak with one pancake with honey and a couple sips of water or something.

Nuteboy,

If you want to get a movement out quickly try having a large glass of warm/hot water when you first wake up. IF you are able to drink water in the AM before the show, if not I don't know.

Of course try this a week or more before the contest to make sure.

Bump, Nuteboy how did things go?

Did you feel good up on stage?

I believe his show was this coming or the following weekend. I know it was later than my show was.

xcel

May 24th

Hello Xcell and Crowler. My contest is tomorrow. May 24th. Wish me luck.

Hey listen to this everyone. I have a former co worker I use to work with and he has known for months I was doing this show. He does not bodybuild nor does he workout. However, I use to work with the guy.

He said he'll be at my show cheering me on with his girlfirend and friends. I told him the prices for the night show which are $25.00 and he's saying the tickets are a bit expensive.

Now this is the same guy who spends $100's of dollars at bars drinking, hanging with cheap girls and fat men he call his friends. What's $25.00 especially if you're making such good money.

I wanted to tell him he must be on crack or something. For me to split him, his girlfriend's and friends ticket prices is crazy. With all the work me, my girlfriend and friends have put into this they'd kick my ass for getting him in 1/2 price. Jay Culter will be guess posing at the Mr. Illinois and he'd kick my ass for letting this guy in for 1/2 price.

I told the guy not to bother about showing as I'll have a mob of "real" people there cheering for me.

~$25 is the going price in my neck of the woods for "good" seats.

Don't feel obligated to pay any part of their cost. You worked hard and don't need to buy an audience!

xcel

Thanks

You're correct Xcell. Thanks Xcell.

I'll post my pictures Sunday so thanks for the replies.

Nuteboy,

You don't need that kind of shit now. Get you head back in the game.

Go have FUN and kick some ass. You have already won as far as us guys here are concerned.

GOOD LUCK>

Hell bro if you were close by I would pay the $25 just to cheer you on.

Have a GREAT time you deserve it.

CROWLER

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member