over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

last minute rebound...

mr small

Newbies
I am a competitive bodybuilder and in my last competition, once again, had a disappointing placement.I was in pretty decent shape and expect to be called for the first round of comparisons which did not happen ... What really happens is this, I panic,my pulse goes trough the roof, I get nervous, with extreme anxiety. It's all in the pump-room ....
Later on stage, I am completing puffy and looking flat. It like from a rocky point to a gelatinous appearance in minutes. This is very frustrating to me because I worked hard and I find myself betrayed by my adrenals. I've thought using valium, I think it would be advantageous as well Cytadren because a aldosterone blocker is not enough. Hopefully if there is someone here with experience or similar problem and who can give me feedback on matter.Regards

try headphones with some favorite music? valium- a benzodiazapine, anxiolitic and anti seizure drug will make you lethargic and further flatten your muscles and decrease vascularity. Best of luck bro

Last edited:
I am a competitive bodybuilder and in my last competition, once again, had a disappointing placement.I was in pretty decent shape and expect to be called for the first round of comparisons which did not happen ... What really happens is this, I panic,my pulse goes trough the roof, I get nervous, with extreme anxiety. It's all in the pump-room ....
Later on stage, I am completing puffy and looking flat. It like from a rocky point to a gelatinous appearance in minutes. This is very frustrating to me because I worked hard and I find myself betrayed by my adrenals. I've thought using valium, I think it would be advantageous as well Cytadren because a aldosterone blocker is not enough. Hopefully if there is someone here with experience or similar problem and who can give me feedback on matter.Regards

i think your delusional
and you THINK you're better than you are

post some pics......so we can take a gander

number 1
everyfuckinbody up on stage is nervous as hell
even the guy that won the overall????.....
you think he wasnt sweating bullets???......wrong!!!

if your ripped backstage, you'll be ripped 9 minutes later.....wtf???

i will give you benefit of the doubt....new, first post, blablabla

it could be, that the actual pump is smoothing you out
how exactly are you pumping up????

:cool:

Last edited:
i think your delusional
and you THINK you're better than you are

post some pics......so we can take a gander

number 1
everyfuckinbody up on stage is nevous as hell
even the guy that won the overall????.....
you think he wasnt sweating bullets???......wrong!!!

if your ripped backstage, you'll be ripped 9 minutes later.....wtf???

i will give you benefit of the doubt....new, first post, blablabla

it could be, that the actual pump is smoothing you out
how exactly are you pumping up????

Geez Tenny that was harsh:D BUT POST SOME PICS SHOW US YOU ARE SERIOUS You can and will get great help here from guys like Tenny and many others....If you are for real. Stats as well and contest history....

I don't compete or anything but I find it hard to believe your nerves can change your physique in any way, let alone change that drastically in such a short period of time

maybe you're not lean enough to look good under stage lights

big difference between regular lighting and stage lighting

I don't compete or anything but I find it hard to believe your nerves can change your physique in any way, let alone change that drastically in such a short period of time
Of course they can. I seen guys throwin up, bad stomachs, anxiety attacks etc. Same in the powerlifting game. Any athletic event.

this is my case, i´m not a newbie, i compete since 2002...This his what really happens, its a specific case related with hormonal havoc in adrenals who control aldosterone, adrenaline ,cortisol etc. I dont need to document my shape, i think my words are enough. Please dont come with supositions, i think i explained what happened quiet well...

this is my case, i´m not a newbie, i compete since 2002...This his what really happens, its a specific case related with hormonal havoc in adrenals who control aldosterone, adrenaline ,cortisol etc. I dont need to document my shape, i think my words are enough. Please dont come with supositions, i think i explained what happened quiet well...

you need a psychiatrist
ive NEVER herd of this happening
your looking for reasons why your NOT placing well???...no???
and your blaming it on this bullshit????......no???

how many shows have you done??

i'm trying to be dick dude

enlighten me

:lightbulb:

Last edited:
you need a psychiatrist
ive NEVER herd of this happening

how many shows have you done??

i'm trying to be dick dude

enlighten me

:lightbulb:

you are in the right way

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the
kingdom of heaven. .... "

there is a lot of things i dont know, i will keep learning all days in my life, this is the true bodybuiding commitment. Please dont be rude...This is my case, if you dont know what to answer just be educated. Or maybe i´m not in the right place at the right time for this questions.maybe another time shift...

Of course they can. I seen guys throwin up, bad stomachs, anxiety attacks etc. Same in the powerlifting game. Any athletic event.

yes....lol.....but its NOT gonna change your physique
in a matter of a few minutes

fuckin impossible

you are in the right way

there is a lot of things i dont know, i will keep learning all days in my life, this is the true bodybuiding commitment. Please dont be rude...This is my case, if you dont know what to answer just be educated. Or maybe i´m not in the right place at the right time for this questions.maybe another time shift...

Dude- post some pics and stats and show placings and you can get some real help here. You sound a little fragile (not trying to be rude at all) maybe you can get some confidence with compliments here and help your ego and tranfer that to stage.... Whats another time shift? Ithink Tenny may have had you pinned right off the bat.

you are in the right way

your right man........im sorry

i've been enlightend:lightbulb:

i'll try to be more sympathetic to your placings

:(

yes....lol.....but its NOT gonna change your physique
in a matter of a few minutes

fuckin impossible
Not so much your physique- but your confidence which-as you know- exudes on stage. Stage fright if you will. But this guy sounds like there may be other issues at hand here if ya know what I mean.....

Not so much your physique- but your confidence which-as you know- exudes on stage. Stage fright if you will. But this guy sounds like there may be other issues at hand here if ya know what I mean.....[/QUOTE]

lol.....i think his estro levels must be through ther fucking ROOF!!!!!!!

hahaha

:eek:

Not so much your physique- but your confidence which-as you know- exudes on stage. Stage fright if you will. But this guy sounds like there may be other issues at hand here if ya know what I mean.....[/QUOTE]

lol.....i think his estro levels must be through ther fucking ROOF!!!!!!!

hahaha

:eek:

you think....
good start...keep that way:D

ok, ok

i see John down there:cool:

heres what i think......really!!

hes NOT as good as he thinks

-COULD some weird psycobable bullshit be happening
to instantly "flatten" out his body to look like "complete shit" in mere minutes???

maybe......but highley doubtful

-there is WAYYY too many variables here
i mean.....you takin a diuretic???
sodium load??...dehydrated???
YOUR DOING SOMETHING WRONG!!!

come on man

that is obviously not what I meant. I was merely referring to being nervous or whatnot, but not to the point of vomiting or anything like that

the only way your physique could change in 9 minutes to something much worse is if you were in a car crash within those 9 minutes

I think you will get the help and opinions you are seeking from the vets here if you post some pics. Maybe a few pics from before the show when you feel you looked your best and then a few from the show in the same poses.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws