over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Last Muscular Development mag.

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
I think is a good magazine with nice pictures some good info and of course a lot of advertising ($$$) but...

This guy Greg Valetino should be in a mental hospital bros, sorry i dont like to get in problems but he is messing with everybody and i dont know how he has this important role in a supposed super magazine.

Also is a picture of Greg Titus, bros poor guy, i was thinking how your life can change in a minute.

DEsmon Miller pictures tooked in the desapeared Iron People Gym :(

Nice intervius of the Arnold and profilles of the athletes...in my opinion Victor will take it easy if he dont make any mistake, i sow him and he is ready since 1 month a go. Dexter 2nd , Toney 3th and Gustavo 4th, David henry 5th and Mark Dugale 6th.

bigheinz said:
I think is a good magazine with nice pictures some good info and of course a lot of advertising ($$$) but...

This guy Greg Valetino should be in a mental hospital bros, sorry i dont like to get in problems but he is messing with everybody and i dont know how he has this important role in a supposed super magazine.

Also is a picture of Greg Titus, bros poor guy, i was thinking how your life can change in a minute.

DEsmon Miller pictures tooked in the desapeared Iron People Gym :(

Nice intervius of the Arnold and profilles of the athletes...in my opinion Victor will take it easy if he dont make any mistake, i sow him and he is ready since 1 month a go. Dexter 2nd , Toney 3th and Gustavo 4th, David henry 5th and Mark Dugale 6th.

Big Man............

I was just telling my wife about that a minute ago. I showed her some of the good articles of the pros in the back, but then went on a tantrum about how Valentino gets a TEN page section in every dam issue. It drives me crazy. What has he ever done for bodybuilding. If Valentino gets a ten page spread, Then You should get twenty pages BigHeinz.........minimum! :confused:
I dont get it

bigheinz said:
This guy Greg Valetino should be in a mental hospital

That joker just won't go away will he.

nosmas said:
Big Man............

Valentino gets a TEN page section in every dam issue. It drives me crazy. What has he ever done for bodybuilding. If Valentino gets a ten page spread, Then You should get twenty pages BigHeinz.........minimum! :confused:
I dont get it

Cause he's a freak show. And freak as in carnival.

Last edited:
Yep, he is the Paris Hilton of body building....

STEVO 47 said:
Cause he's a freak show. And freak as in carnaval.

Thats a good point. Kind of like a train wreck; you dont want to watch, but cant help it.

agreed.he is not a bodybuilder by my definition and i dont want to go to his level and call names but i am not buying that magazine till they get him out of it.

Why do people associate valentino with bodybuilding? As others have posted, he is not a bodybuilder, and tying him to our sport is only hurting it. I don't get it.

I have totally stopped buying MD's due to this nut case. I can call him some really nasty names but will not stoop so low.:cool: I dont know in God's name, what affiliations the publishing and PR team at MD have with this freak. have they simply got money to waste to print 10 extra pages with filth? :mad:

i was reading the new MD on the treadmill the other day.. and i cant even BEGIN to read that POS article by valetino.. it doesnt make sense.. he cant even put sentences together.. and all his shout outs to his homies in jail WTF

Dont forget about his money hungry GF , but yet they cut Lee out of the march issue WTF us short guys like Lee even though he bitches alot about how unfair the all the shows are but GV needs to be stopped I mean they only give Big DAVE Palumbo like 3 pages but this ass-clown GV gets 10 does anybody read his crap?? oh yeah dont forget he must talk about his markus every issue and his little piggy who f-n cares!!!!!!!!:mad:

BigHeinz what about Phil Heath? You didn't even put him in your top 6

Yeah what about "the Gift" Phil Heath? This guy if he brings his back up can do some serious damage... He has taken a whole year to do that so maybe he will bring it... As for GV, he is a turd who is constantly repeating himself talking about his shitty gf and his little markus... This guy to me is a disgrace to bodybuilding and should never be given a forum of any kind to spout his ignorance... Yeah I agree, you do away with David Henry and Lee, but you keep Valvolino... Doesn't make sense to me...

Valvolino... :D

Thats funny shit bro!

Jwillbc55 said:
BigHeinz what about Phil Heath? You didn't even put him in your top 6

Yes he is amaizing but i think he is not ready to beat Victor, Dexter and Gustavo, he will be fighting for the 5th and the 6th place with David Henry and Mark Dugale.

I don't make it past the initial 10 pages of ads most of the time

Im gonna catch shyt for this but........

Cmon guys Valentino isnt THAT bad. Ok he did some shit to his arms n shoulders that you guys dont approve of (neither do i), so you write him off right away. Ever speak to him in person or speak to somebody who knows him. Everybody likes this guy. Hes a character! For anybody who likes crude and rude humor, IT DOESNT GET MUCH BETTER. I used to think like you guys until i actually read the column n gave it a chance. You will laugh ur friggen ass off. Just some of the words and analogies he uses are hilarious. The story about bangin his chick and the dog lickin his asspipe? Or how he hid like a little girl and flipped out when her pet spider got loose in the apartment? The way he talks about Mercedes (his gf) is off the hook hilarious. He refers to his dick as Marcus becuase he says " hes veiny and swolen with a big bloated head like Marcus Ruhl". I know some of you have 2-3 issues of MD on hand.... i challange you FIRST lighten up and give it a chance..... read 2 of his colums... then come back here n say you didnt enjoy it.

i havent bought a bodybuilding magazine in prolly 10 years, epic waste of money and time.

edge250 said:
i havent bought a bodybuilding magazine in prolly 10 years, epic waste of money and time.

I'm glad somebody said that. I can learn more on this board in 24 hours vs. 10 years worth of magazines

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity