over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

last set of (shitty) pics before diet

Mike, You are impressively thick!

OMG, SO that is shitty, may I have some please?? Bro I 've said this to you before, You will make others cry if you get into contest shape and step on stage!!! Incredible!!!:D

PLEASE GET YOUR PRO-CARD NOW!!!!!

I think people get a little too carried away when they expect all these pro's to be super lean in the offseason, but then again doing it the brewer or kamali way isnt exactly healthy or appealing either. I truely think your physique is the perfect offseason and what most should try to follow in terms of b/f levels.

Oh...my...gosh! You are so freaking big Mike! :eek:

WHO LET THE MONSTER OUT!!!!

DAMN dude you are just BIG :eek:
And let me tell you..."shitty" shouldnt be said to those pictures but rather to what I feel when I see them :eek: :confused: :eek:

Good Luck

Awesome work mike....So what month are you shooting for to be a lean mean machine???

Those are some wicked and inspiring pics Mike to say the least....
look forward to seeing the progress as it happens on your journey to leanness...

I honestly think if Mike dieted down he would be top 10 in the world....no exaggeration...hes 5'9 if i remember correctly :eek:

thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate ur words ... but I'm nowhere near top 10 in this world lol maybe in the top 10000 lol

yes I'm 5'9 (174 cm)

Holy shit! Look f'n LARGE man!

I agree with abolish... doesn't look like had too many your cheat meals during the bulk.

Inspiring.

Thanks for sharing.

I have a fast metabolism so even if my diet has been clean for the biggest part (lean beef, eggs, tuna ...) but there have also been tons of cheat meals !!

I have just checked my bodyfat regulary and was looking at what the mirror said to see if I was going too far or not

WOW....i wish i looked that 'shitty'. Your photos are an inspiration.

Ill make you a deal, ill stay on your ass about getting lean....if you stay on mine about putting on quality size. Deal?

I agree with everyone here. Your shape and size are incredible. I can only imagine what would happen if you did compete.:eek:

DEAL :D

but even without that deal bro, u can come to me anytime u want bro, I'll always answer honestly

OH BY THE WAY WITH SHITTY I WAS REFERING TO THE PICS QUALITY !! EVEN IF I DONT CONSIDER MYSELF LOOKING SO GOOD RIGHT NOW

Awesome work mike....So what month are you shooting for to be a lean mean machine???

Those are some wicked and inspiring pics Mike to say the least....
look forward to seeing the progress as it happens on your journey to leanness...

I hope I'll be looking leaner at the end of June but the diet will end at the end of July (10-11 weeks)

HEY MIKE, WHATS THE TRAINING LIKE?.. HIGH VOLUME OR LOW VOLUME.. ? CURIOUS AS TO SETS REPS ECT.. BY THE WAY.. YOUR A FREAK.. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD THROW THAT OUT THERE..;)

And eating and nutrition plan please. Looking massive Mike. Respect.

I hope I'll be looking leaner at the end of June but the diet will end at the end of July (10-11 weeks)

You'll be ready. Expect to be better than ever.

You look right on for offseason look. Now on with the diet which will just keep adding to the great physique. Keep it up bro. Like I said I lurk around and read a lot of the threads to learn a new perspective. Train hard, Eat Hard, Recover, but like you need to know that!

YOU ARE A LARGE DUDE.

after more than 18 months of bulking, diet will finally start soon and for 10 weeks long

went from 240 when I started to 290lbs now ... it's not all muscles but I did my best

as always, I have taken 100% of my advices here and felt like I needed to share results with u

here are the last set of pics of me at 290lbs

sorry for the bad quality pics, I only had my webcam available today :D

I'VE LOOKED AT THESE A COUPLE TIMES NOW.

I have a fast metabolism so even if my diet has been clean for the biggest part (lean beef, eggs, tuna ...) but there have also been tons of cheat meals !!

I have just checked my bodyfat regulary and was looking at what the mirror said to see if I was going too far or not

Well, you obviously know what you are doing and have done it very well. You look amazingly thick and strong as hell, Bro.

Great job Mike!!! You are going to looked wicked again after you diet down...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member