over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Last time I dieted down. 238-240lbs

Roadglide83

Newbies
I made a post in the main forum about growing while staying lean and last summer I started my diet around 242lbs and 12 weeks later this was the outcome at around 240lbs. I am 6ft tall so deff not huge but I do feel I can grow while staying lean on minimal gear.

Attachments

• 8AC412A9-2F0C-49F2-A969-94FEB6F9E484.jpeg
    8AC412A9-2F0C-49F2-A969-94FEB6F9E484.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 684
Damn Impressive man , I've found that using the lowest dose i can and still make progress the leaner and healthier I can stay

Damn Impressive man , I've found that using the lowest dose i can and still make progress the leaner and healthier I can stay

Thanks!!...and yeah I agree I used to get really bloated and carry to much bodyfat while using 2-3g of gear at times and now I have lowered my doses to maybe 1g-1.5g max on my blast with a little gh/slin occasionally.

I made a post in the main forum about growing while staying lean and last summer I started my diet around 242lbs and 12 weeks later this was the outcome at around 240lbs. I am 6ft tall so deff not huge but I do feel I can grow while staying lean on minimal gear.

I don’t post much, but damn dude, nice job! Looking shredded. I’m currently on week 6 of my 12 week meal plan. Hoping to get lean and maintain some size. I keep my doses low but I’m considering throwing in some GH. Did you notice any additional benefit with the GH?? Increased fat loss, keeping you fuller?? Just curious if 4-5iu would be worth it.

Keep it up!

Nice shape bro, very impressive.

What was your diet / gear / training protocol at the time you took photo?

Mom's spaghetti [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

got the Paul Dillet thing going on there huh...

HAHA

:)
Dude could've died shaving his chest [emoji2]

I still remember when Paul's picture popped up on a PowerPoint about steroids in health class in high school.

I was like: thats photoshopped!

Nope, just Paul freaking Dillet [emoji5]

Dude could've died shaving his chest [emoji2]

I still remember when Paul's picture popped up on a PowerPoint about steroids in health class in high school.

I was like: thats photoshopped!

Nope, just Paul freaking Dillet [emoji5]

Lol

I don’t post much, but damn dude, nice job! Looking shredded. I’m currently on week 6 of my 12 week meal plan. Hoping to get lean and maintain some size. I keep my doses low but I’m considering throwing in some GH. Did you notice any additional benefit with the GH?? Increased fat loss, keeping you fuller?? Just curious if 4-5iu would be worth it.

Keep it up!

The main thing I notice with gh is fullness and maybe staying slightly leaner. I have taken anywhere from 3-10iu daily and at 10iu I felt I was adding size while getting leaner each week.

Nice shape bro, very impressive.

What was your diet / gear / training protocol at the time you took photo?

i Think I was doing a lower dose this time than most other cycles.
Test 500-750 week
EQ 400 week
Npp 300 week
I don’t run orals much anymore.
Gh 5iu
Humalog pre workout around 3-4iu

Diet is usually high protein 400g moderate to lower carbs around my workouts maybe 150-250g and fats are around 100g. I’ll have a large cheat meal or cheat meals one time per week and take my calories around 5-7k that day.

****I have since found I can lower my gear even more and stay around 1-1.5g total and still get same or better results.

Last edited:
I noticed you on anasci too. You look great. It's good to see someone promoting sensible usage but being real. To some on here your low cycle is massive abuse and if you can't get the same results on trt you don't train properly :rolleyes: Anyway sorry for going off track there. It's good to see you posting again :)

I noticed you on anasci too. You look great. It's good to see someone promoting sensible usage but being real. To some on here your low cycle is massive abuse and if you can't get the same results on trt you don't train properly :rolleyes: Anyway sorry for going off track there. It's good to see you posting again :)

Yeah I would say I don’t have the best genetics and for what I have taken or take I’m not all that impressive compared to other top guys. I will admit I have tried doing Crazy cycles and high amounts of stuff but all that happened was I felt like total shit and had bad sides like high blood pressure overall shit feeling. I get more out of 500mg ofbtest than I did 1200mg and I’m not sure if it’s due to me feeling better overall and focusing more on training or diet or my body fighting against the heavy usuage. Either way lowering the dose almost in half has proven better for me but I still will push the envelope occasionally just to see what the results are.

Yeah I would say I don’t have the best genetics and for what I have taken or take I’m not all that impressive compared to other top guys. I will admit I have tried doing Crazy cycles and high amounts of stuff but all that happened was I felt like total shit and had bad sides like high blood pressure overall shit feeling. I get more out of 500mg ofbtest than I did 1200mg and I’m not sure if it’s due to me feeling better overall and focusing more on training or diet or my body fighting against the heavy usuage. Either way lowering the dose almost in half has proven better for me but I still will push the envelope occasionally just to see what the results are.

You sound just like me. I was recently on 500mg test and 400mg mast but lowered mast to 200mg as it made me feel a bit off. I felt the difference lowering the dose straightaway. Then I dropped my last mast vial and figured double the test to 1g. Been on that for about 1 month but the higher test I run the more side effects. I have never responded well to high test but figured I would give it another go. I feel better on 500mg so just halved it and will run 500mg for now. I will add in more stuff soon. I genuinely like low-mod doses of multiple compounds. I will also push the doses for a bit of fun and see where it takes me but generally I use fairly low-mod doses.

You look good for your doses. Yes some guys look amazing on minimal doses but most guys who look fantastic are a lot of drugs in my experience.

You sound just like me. I was recently on 500mg test and 400mg mast but lowered mast to 200mg as it made me feel a bit off. I felt the difference lowering the dose straightaway. Then I dropped my last mast vial and figured double the test to 1g. Been on that for about 1 month but the higher test I run the more side effects. I have never responded well to high test but figured I would give it another go. I feel better on 500mg so just halved it and will run 500mg for now. I will add in more stuff soon. I genuinely like low-mod doses of multiple compounds. I will also push the doses for a bit of fun and see where it takes me but generally I use fairly low-mod doses.

You look good for your doses. Yes some guys look amazing on minimal doses but most guys who look fantastic are a lot of drugs in my experience.
If I'm stacking I have to keep test around 500mg or less, but alone I can blast test and love it as you know already lol. I'm planning to take it to 1.5g from 1g soon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws