over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

last update until show

eye_candy

Registered
196ish in pics. Took them really fast last night and did not turn out the best, but gives you an idea. I have 19 days left. Still hold some water in upper body for sure, and bit of fat in lower back. Carbs are 140-160g day range for 6 days 300g 7th. Cardio is up a bit more, training is hard.

Attachments

• dscf0003.jpg
    dscf0003.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,381

Keep in mind new kitten was bitting my angles in these

Attachments

• dscf0005.jpg
    dscf0005.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,353
id say you look bigger then 196 lbs! You got the size but still need to tighten up a little more.. Good luck!

for sure

need to be tighter. I have small bones my wrist in under 6" but didn't get the flex wheeler muscle bellies :-(

yea your looking good, you shoudl do well you have enough time, also the lighting in your pics suck im sure u have much more definition in person in better lighting, I like taking any pics outside in the sunlight. keep up the good work and us posted.

OUTSIDE...LOL

Hey dave up here in canada it's 12C today! Which is warm for this time of year..... I will have to live with bad lighting...

hehe goddamn right had snow here last week: outside is big no-no!!

No offense bro, but you need to tighten up a lot. Of course it's hard to tell from pics but I'd say you look like ~4-5 weeks out.

Not saying i don't need work

But pics really not good reflexion of condition if you look back at 6 weeks out they look better than these. If i have time i post some better pics over weekend.(which i am 8-10 heavier)

no worries

I know i am not the next mr. anything, but will be in best shape i ever been in. All i can do. Not natural, but not posting all info up here right now.

I post the show pics when they are avail.

Yeah bro I know...It's good your even competiting...I just think everybody looks at it like I do...I am to hard on my self and othes..

Good luck...Kick some ass...

damn man, ease up on the guy. He's putting in the work. Not everyone has the genetic makeup to do this. I've seen your pics weight, you look great *for a 19 year old* but there will always be bigger and better out there, unless you're Ronnie. Look at his earlier pics he posted while dieting, the guy has made some serious progress. Bodybuilding is about improving your self physically, everyone starts out from a different point.

I told the guy good job....I did not know his situation...Like I said I look at it that everybody is in to bodybuilding like me...I know I should not but I just get carried away....BBing is huge part of my life and I am quick to forget it is not the same for everybody...

Go easy

I understand 19 years old. I quite training at 22 and have been back at it for 5 years now and am 34 with 2 kids full time job.

Jawbreakerkid,
No one here is trying to bust his balls. Our job is to give what we think is an appropriate evaluation of his condition that's all. What good would it do him or anyone else if we just blew smoke up his ass and said shit like...oh you look incredible, you're amazing, blah blah blah. This is constructive criticism - good and not so good.

Why is everyone so worked up?

I can take the good and bad. No worries here.

I am a member at many different boards, and this is the only board where the members who post there pics truly have something to show. I am sure you guys konw what I am talking about.

Eye_candy, Your hard work shows in your physique. Kudos to you! :)

Doc, apparently you didn't see what weight77 had written. It seems he deleted the post. I was responding to that. I have no problem with constructive criticism, weight was being pretty harsh.

By the way eye candy, your face looks like Edward Norton from American History X...lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws