over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Last week strategy

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey, PM. It has been long time since I posted here, but I was constantly reading just stayed away from posting. Anyway, I am here one the most experienced bodybuilding board and hoping to get some help/input from you guys. I will do a contest this weekend, this will be my warm up show so I wanted to try something I have never tried in the past. My plan looks like this:

Mon-Tue-Wed-Thurs:
Water: 2 gallons
Sodium: heavy salted every meal
Diet: 100g complex carbs (2 cups brown rice) 350g protein 50-60g fat
Training: day1-chest, day2-back, day3-delts/arms, day4-upper body cicruit
No cardio

Friday:
lean protein and cucumber up untill 9pm
2 gallons of water up untill 8pm
very little sea salt with every meals (mostly chicken) and 1 egg white meal
start carbing up at 9pm and with 3 meals (9pm,11pm,1am) I will get in a bit over 500g from cream of rice, white rice, rice cakes
after my last meal at 1pm - a glass of wine and 10mg demadex
10g vitamin C spread during the day

Saturday:
only sips of water if needed
adding salt to my meal again
over the course of the day up untill prejudjing (starts at 3pm) I will get another 400-500g carbs from cream of rice, white rice, bagels and glucose with humalog just before going onstage

Supps/SuperSupps:
vitamins, miltimineral complex, vitC, coq10

1mg arimidex ed
0,36mg prami ed
500mg mildronate ed
50mg oral winny ed (dropped 50mg ed inj winny yesterday)
60mg turinabolan
100mg a-drol fri and sat when carbing up
75mg proviron ed
20mg tamoxifen ed
50mcg t3 ed
160mcg clen ed (will drop 3 days out)
(dropped 75mg ed inj of tren yeasterday)
(dropped 75mg ed inj of test prop last wednesday)

Qestions:
- do I need to supplement with potassium if using just 10mg of demadex?
- I cut my water at 8pm Fri night, going onstage at 3pm Sat. 19 hours without water - Not too long?
- I will take my demadex with a glass of wine? Is there is something wrong with that?
- this is my first try of carbing up night before/on show day. Has anyone tried this with success (no succes)? My main concerns are: very little time on carbing up, carbing up on no water (but very high days before though), taking diuretic (demadex) and not drinking water for a very long time.

Thanks!

I do preps a lot different than that. Does this work for you?

Hey, PM. It has been long time since I posted here, but I was constantly reading just stayed away from posting. Anyway, I am here one the most experienced bodybuilding board and hoping to get some help/input from you guys. I will do a contest this weekend, this will be my warm up show so I wanted to try something I have never tried in the past. My plan looks like this:

Mon-Tue-Wed-Thurs:
Water: 2 gallons
Sodium: heavy salted every meal
Diet: 100g complex carbs (2 cups brown rice) 350g protein 50-60g fat
Training: day1-chest, day2-back, day3-delts/arms, day4-upper body cicruit
No cardio

Friday:
lean protein and cucumber up untill 9pm
2 gallons of water up untill 8pm
very little sea salt with every meals (mostly chicken) and 1 egg white meal
start carbing up at 9pm and with 3 meals (9pm,11pm,1am) I will get in a bit over 500g from cream of rice, white rice, rice cakes
after my last meal at 1pm - a glass of wine and 10mg demadex
10g vitamin C spread during the day

Saturday:
only sips of water if needed
adding salt to my meal again
over the course of the day up untill prejudjing (starts at 3pm) I will get another 400-500g carbs from cream of rice, white rice, bagels and glucose with humalog just before going onstage

Supps/SuperSupps:
vitamins, miltimineral complex, vitC, coq10

1mg arimidex ed
0,36mg prami ed
500mg mildronate ed
50mg oral winny ed (dropped 50mg ed inj winny yesterday)
60mg turinabolan
100mg a-drol fri and sat when carbing up
75mg proviron ed
20mg tamoxifen ed
50mcg t3 ed
160mcg clen ed (will drop 3 days out)
(dropped 75mg ed inj of tren yeasterday)
(dropped 75mg ed inj of test prop last wednesday)

Qestions:
- do I need to supplement with potassium if using just 10mg of demadex?
- I cut my water at 8pm Fri night, going onstage at 3pm Sat. 19 hours without water - Not too long?
- I will take my demadex with a glass of wine? Is there is something wrong with that?
- this is my first try of carbing up night before/on show day. Has anyone tried this with success (no succes)? My main concerns are: very little time on carbing up, carbing up on no water (but very high days before though), taking diuretic (demadex) and not drinking water for a very long time.

Thanks!

Let me answer your questions on a simple bases. That kind of gave me a headache. First off, if you don't look show shape by 1 week out, you are not going to be ready. Of course I am not talking about draining some water weight. You want to take a diuretic and limit water and carbs. What do you think is going to happen?

Let me answer your questions on a simple bases. That kind of gave me a headache. First off, if you don't look show shape by 1 week out, you are not going to be ready. Of course I am not talking about draining some water weight. You want to take a diuretic and limit water and carbs. What do you think is going to happen?

thanks for chimming in, pesty
I always did more traditional last weeks prep (3-4 days of carb depletion where I lowered my carbs diet in half amount, with water high, sodium high, then 1-2 days carb up where I upped my carbs 2-3 times more than on diet,water high, sodium high, 1 day out was always for drying out - lowered carbs, lowered sodium, water still high but cut at night) it worked great, but this time I wanted to try something new. Matt Porter and Ken "Skip" Hill is known for this kind of last week preps (car up over last 24 hours, no water, not limiting salt) and they themselves and their athletes always comes in good shape.
Limiting carbs? Last 18 hours I will get in about 1000g of carbs - I do not think it is limiting
Limiting water? I get 2 gallons Fri and soon after cutting I will start carbing up, Iw think the theory behind is that you have enough water in your system to fill you out when drinking a lot and carbing up right after droping water plus on top of that the water required for carbs/gloceose would be draged out from the skin.

thanks for chimming in, pesty
I always did more traditional last weeks prep (3-4 days of carb depletion where I lowered my carbs diet in half amount, with water high, sodium high, then 1-2 days carb up where I upped my carbs 2-3 times more than on diet,water high, sodium high, 1 day out was always for drying out - lowered carbs, lowered sodium, water still high but cut at night) it worked great, but this time I wanted to try something new. Matt Porter and Ken "Skip" Hill is known for this kind of last week preps (car up over last 24 hours, no water, not limiting salt) and they themselves and their athletes always comes in good shape.
Limiting carbs? Last 18 hours I will get in about 1000g of carbs - I do not think it is limiting
Limiting water? I get 2 gallons Fri and soon after cutting I will start carbing up, Iw think the theory behind is that you have enough water in your system to fill you out when drinking a lot and carbing up right after droping water plus on top of that the water required for carbs/gloceose would be draged out from the skin.

You know what they say, if it isn't broke, don't fix it. When I help guys I always go by how they look, but going back to what I said before. If you are not ready 1 week out, you are not ready. You should be in show shape 1 week before that show. The last week is mostly for drying out. I do things a little different then those guys, but I know also their guys are super lean leading into that last week too. My approach has always been this: Don't do drastic things last minute and then you will be ready. I personally like 3 to 4 low carb days, followed by 3 ramping up carbs, limiting sodium and water last 3 days. I The reason so long is if one day you screwed up, you have time to correct it.

I got a natural guy to dry out using that method, but we all know when you add certain supplements, you can do things a little different. Of course you got too realize, everyone needs to do things that works for their bodies best. ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131