over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Late night cravings

Haha Iv been eating oatmeal cream pies bananas and activia with big glass of milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of trying to fight those AWFULLY STRONG late night cravings I'm too dealing with :eek:, I've adapted my nutritional plan/food intake to make it an advantage rather than an issue... it means that I basically eat most of my Kcals in the evening/night, and keep them low during the day.

Which honestly suits me very well, as I'm always dead tired after eating, no matter how big the meal was... less food during the day = much more energy/less lethargy to conduct efficiently my daily activities. :)

Then, when I'm home at night and therefore don't mind falling asleep after a meal, I eat and recover.

It's not for everyone though, and I know most people wouldn't feel comfortable doing it this way, for they need kcals to function properly during the day... but I've found something that worked FOR ME, which will always remain THE KEY in BB anyway!! ;)

Last edited:

Lean beef Aminos! Pitbulltank owns the company.

These things are great to help with cravings. The carb source in them is glycerol, which the body metabolizes differently than regular carbs and the flavors are delicious

**broken link removed**

Instead of trying to fight those AWFULLY STRONG late night cravings I'm too dealing with :eek:, I've adapted my nutritional plan/food intake to make it an advantage rather than an issue... it means that I basically eat most of my Kcals in the evening/night, and keep them low during the day.

Which honestly suits me very well, as I'm always dead tired after eating, no matter how big the meal was... less food during the day = much more energy/less lethargy to conduct efficiently my daily activities. :)

Then, when I'm home at night and therefore don't mind falling asleep after a meal, I eat and recover.

It's not for everyone though, and I know most people wouldn't feel comfortable doing it this way, for they need kcals to function properly during the day... but I've found something that worked FOR ME, which will always remain THE KEY in BB anyway!! ;)

I have done the same myself. But if you're cutting for a show, overnight (sleeping) is when the fat burning usually occurs. Once you're fat loss becomes stubborn, night time eating (carbs/fats) needs to be cut as well.

Any clues as to what that something may be?? Does it fall into nthe class of a 'stimulant'?

I have done the same myself. But if you're cutting for a show, overnight (sleeping) is when the fat burning usually occurs. Once you're fat loss becomes stubborn, night time eating (carbs/fats) needs to be cut as well.

Any clues as to what that something may be?? Does it fall into nthe class of a 'stimulant'?

Phidias is simply referring to his eating style. His "something" is nothing other than what he has found to work best for him physiologically while also contributing in a positive manner towards his current lifestyle.

Phidias is simply referring to his eating style. His "something" is nothing other than what he has found to work best for him physiologically while also contributing in a positive manner towards his current lifestyle.

EXACTLY!!! :)

Thanks for clearing that up, TheOutlier!! ;)

I could have written "a way of eating" instead of "something"... crazy how words can be misinterpreted sometimes...

True to some extent only... if you're dieting down or even in contest prep mode and doing things correctly, fat burning should be occurring 24/7 non stop, for your metabolism is supposed to be in furnace mode at this time. :)

Sure, eating tons of rice or bread before going to bed won't help, but it's all in knowing your own body's needs... ;)

True to some extent only... if you're dieting down or even in contest prep mode and doing things correctly, fat burning should be occurring 24/7 non stop, for your metabolism is supposed to be in furnace mode at this time. :)

True, but once you've reached 7-8% BF, fat burning is definitely not occurring 24/7 any more - only way for me to get that last 1-2% is to suffer through the night :(

But I'm not questioning your word - I know you know how it goes having gone through it yourself probably plenty of times over the years ;)

Sure, eating tons of rice or bread before going to bed won't help, but it's all in knowing your own body's needs... ;)
Now I realise what you were getting at, yes - I like your diet lifestyle & follow the same myself offseason i.e. feeling light during the day without walking around with a tonne of food digesting in my gut, then looking forward to getting home at night and enjoying plenty of good food :)

what works for me since I have the same issue and (I hate the people who can sleep hungry!) what I will do is make a protein shake with unsweetend coconut/almond milk (yes they come together) some unflavored fiber (metamucill) large spoonful of almond butter, ice and maybe half a banana. A handful on Zopidem helps alot (ambien) .:cool:

Blender

Make a smoothie with a shit ton of low carb veggies, water, and ice. Chug the whole thing till your almost a little bloated. You'll stay full for awhile.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear