over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

latest bloodwork

Training 2 hours prior will give you a false positive on some of those tests. I suspect your CRP is elevated because of that.

I agree with this also…… Although seeing mention of his mother passing away from lung cancer (Truly sorry to hear that KROD) raises the concern of possible hereditary pulmonary inflammation factors,Alpha 1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (A1AD).

KROD, do you have reoccurring bronchitis,did your mother have emphysema pre lung cancer?

Your Ferritin levels, did you have those checked?

MAybe you should take 501516 for that low HDL...Ive seen worse but I dont think people know how important HDL is for your heart and general health.

Just what is 501516? There is no drug that will raise HDL. Pfizer blew almost a billion dollars on trying to develop a drug that would raise HDL. It turned out to be a dud. Merck is working on one now. These are the 2 largest pharmas in the world.

Just what is 501516? There is no drug that will raise HDL. Pfizer blew almost a billion dollars on trying to develop a drug that would raise HDL. It turned out to be a dud. Merck is working on one now. These are the 2 largest pharmas in the world.

I was thinking the same thing :lightbulb:

Krod, O/T, I'm sorry to hear about your mom :(

Your family is in my prayers

DC ,I trained 3 hrs before the test on empty stomach...yeah, i gotta get back on niacin i stopped for a couple of months..and also switching to Aromasin instead of Adex..
E2 needs to be a bit lower also..it;s at 38 sum id like to have it around 25 ....thanks brother

Bboy, i hear you ,bro.MD diet is where is at..i know it and have done it in the past with great results....ive been slacking a bit..im going through tuff times losing my mother to cancer recently, worse times of my life....im getting back on my diet an cardio religiously..

thanks for all the replies guys

Thats in all likelihood why your creatinine is a little high along with a couple other markers.
Very sorry bout you losing your mother....lost my dad a couple years ago very quickly...from bad back from sleeping weird so he will go and see a chiropracter to "oh its not a bad back its spinal cancer, and kidney and lung and clavicle and liver and spleen" and a funeral all in 5 months time. Devastating to say the least.

Last edited:
I appreciate that , same thing , lung cancer...im accepting the fact that is life and that she is resting now in peace but this is the hardest thing ever in my life.. ,,i wouldnt wish it to anyone ...

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Went through the same thing a few years back. Tough 6 months, you are right she is in a better place resting in peace.

KROD is a really good dude. I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. I wish you nothing but the best my friend. We spoke over at GB a few times and you helped me out.

It's good to see you over here now.

BTW, a lot of people probably don;t know, but KROD was the first person to break the story about the fake Kigs. He took a TON of shit for it but he held his ground and ended up being right. Not to mention, receiving death threats on his kids from that scum bag gh15. Can;t believe I looked up to that piece of shit.

Anyway, all the best bro. I will be having blood work done tomorrow so I can definitely learn from this thread.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131