YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LATEST CHINA VACCINE SCRUTINY (FAKE VACCINES)

Bloxz

Registered
Just got finished watching the new. As of a few days ago, a MAJOR lab in northern China came under a major investigation for falsifying lab test results on children's vaccines. As a result of the fake vaccines, there's been large amount of Chinese children who are getting sick most likely due to the face vaccines that were put out.

The lab that put out the fake vaccines ADMITTED they falsified their lab test results. Think about that really hard.

This is a constant trend in the Chinese pharma industry

China gives no fucks! They're all about the dollar.

This is just another reason to be extremely skeptical of sources using China raws. There's no regulation.

TEST you shit.

3 words, Ansci testing project....

baby

This is why I’ve stopped eating at Shady Chinese restaurants.

Last week I read something about this Asian woman catching birds in the park and using them as filler for the spring rolls or something..they had a video of her stealing the birds. She was like Bruce lee.

Just got finished watching the new. As of a few days ago, a MAJOR lab in northern China came under a major investigation for falsifying lab test results on children's vaccines. As a result of the fake vaccines, there's been large amount of Chinese children who are getting sick most likely due to the face vaccines that were put out.

The lab that put out the fake vaccines ADMITTED they falsified their lab test results. Think about that really hard.

This is a constant trend in the Chinese pharma industry

This is just another reason to be extremely skeptical of sources using China raws. There's no regulation.

TEST you shit.

Im willing to bet though that nearly 100% of the underground labs today use Chinese powder. I don't think you can likely avoid it.

Im willing to bet though that nearly 100% of the underground labs today use Chinese powder. I don't think you can likely avoid it.

Exactly why it makes sense to me to try every way possible to get pharm grade stuff in countries that scrutinize the products they're selling in pharms.

I'm not fucking with UGL gear if I can help it, AND, if I absolutely have no other choice but to try a UGL, that gear is being tested, and not just for the hormone, but for multiple hormones, heavy metals, etc.

Exactly why it makes sense to me to try every way possible to get pharm grade stuff in countries that scrutinize the products they're selling in pharms.

I'm not fucking with UGL gear if I can help it, AND, if I absolutely have no other choice but to try a UGL, that gear is being tested, and not just for the hormone, but for multiple hormones, heavy metals, etc.

Do you think every company in China is full of evil people just about money and who will fake test reports. But drug companies in the USA, Mexico or the UK etc would never lie and are completely different? I hear what you are stating about making sure your gear is good and testing is needed for that. But will you just take US or Mexican pharm grade thinking it's safe. I know in the past you stated you test things but do you really. Do you test every amp you have ever bought. Most things I take these days have been tested and a lot of them are UG products. A lot of the US pharm products are made in China these days too. You get good and bad in everything. Granted a lot of things in China are fucked up but I would say they are the best at what they do but there are still some dodgy companies/people.

3 words, Ansci testing project....

baby

Hmmm and controlled by a site that gets profit from having those same sources advertise here... Fake, Scammers or Legit... They’re all still on here....

Baby...

Lol

Edit: Let me be more detailed before I get crucified..

Not everyone is fake or a scammer, majority are good. But I know 100% fact there are scammer and fake/undersized sources on here who do not get kicked off or reprimanded...

Simply put, we’re told as customers to “do our research before making a purchase, it’s our fault”

Makes me question the legitimacy of the testing.. But that’s me...

Posted about this before in the Pharma Deca thread and of course.. It got deleted when info like this was being discussed.. Won’t be surprised if this or my comment gets deleted too.. And I think it was the same OP who spoke his mind about it too... lmao here we go again

Last edited:

Last week I read something about this Asian woman catching birds in the park and using them as filler for the spring rolls or something..they had a video of her stealing the birds. She was like Bruce lee.

100% organic and hormone free. :D

I was starting to wonder when my supplier started carrying "winter bulk blend" of enanthate/deca/flu shot combo and I didn't gain anything and still got the flu...

TEST you shit.
What makes you hate "made in China" so much, I bet its not because of the recent news.Hey, bro,get ready for your show

there are really some fucking dog shit in China. But firmly believe not everyone will do such inexorable things to make the smelly money

What makes you hate "made in China" so much, I bet its not because of the recent news.Hey, bro,get ready for your show

Wow, the blindness to this shit... You can’t be seriously asking that..

OP posts this and you say “Why the hate for made in China? Get ready for your show”

When I’m sure it doesn’t take rocket surgery to figure out OP probably read up and researched these things and this is probably one of THOUSANDS of examples and one that stands out pretty significantly..

Don’t worry bro, they fake vaccines but your gear is 100% Pharma quality bro!!! :rolleyes:

Hmmm and controlled by a site that gets profit from having those same sources advertise here... Fake, Scammers or Legit... They’re all still on here....

Baby...

Lol

Edit: Let me be more detailed before I get crucified..

Not everyone is fake or a scammer, majority are good. But I know 100% fact there are scammer and fake/undersized sources on here who do not get kicked off or reprimanded...

Simply put, we’re told as customers to “do our research before making a purchase, it’s our fault”

Makes me question the legitimacy of the testing.. But that’s me...

Posted about this before in the Pharma Deca thread and of course.. It got deleted when info like this was being discussed.. Won’t be surprised if this or my comment gets deleted too.. And I think it was the same OP who spoke his mind about it too... lmao here we go again

So you think it has no merit to have the gear tested to hold sources accountable and make other sources think twice before doing that shit? I think if you’re expecting the forum owners to get rid of sponsors paying them money to advertise, which keeps this place going, you’re asking for something that doesn’t make sense from any angle. Honestly you sound really entitled and not looking at this in the real world.

Believe me I know more than anyone the process isn’t perfect, i guarantee you i know more about that than anyone, but to just shoot it down and laugh at it is pretty damn ignorant. You can PM if you want to talk about it but don’t spread negative shit about something which benefits us like there is some grand conspiracy about it.

So you think it has no merit to have the gear tested to hold sources accountable and make other sources think twice before doing that shit? I think if you’re expecting the forum owners to get rid of sponsors paying them money to advertise, which keeps this place going, you’re asking for something that doesn’t make sense from any angle. Honestly you sound really entitled and not looking at this in the real world.

Believe me I know more than anyone the process isn’t perfect, i guarantee you i know more about that than anyone, but to just shoot it down and laugh at it is pretty damn ignorant. You can PM if you want to talk about it but don’t spread negative shit about something which benefits us like there is some grand conspiracy about it.

I expected a response like this...

Yes, as a person, who comes here to NOT LOSE MY HARD EARNED MONEY, I expect a response better than “Do your research better next time.”

Must be nice when you’re raking in tons of cash while people get ripped off... How is that not wrong? Lol but of course, no one wants lighter pockets...

Mind you, BIG A did not say this to me. A MOD said it out in the open to a few of us who felt this way... But I’m sure he knows.. And if I was in his position I’m not sure what I’d do. You can be right about that. It’s not like I can catch anyone in my gym and say you ripped me off... So if I could make potentially millions of dollars without ever having to show my face for it.. Yea, why not?

And I’m being honest about it... But no, no one here would ever do that right? I’m the only one who would think about it? :rolleyes:

Do I think there’s merit to the testing? Yes.... I do... Here’s what I would do though if I wanted to 100% give security to everyone;

1) Have everyone available to see it free without having to “donate” (not sure if this changed but if that doesn’t sound like financial insentive, just shut up).. I’ve donated enough to the sources who fucked me...

2) If something comes back “off” the source has 1 opportunity for a “recall” and to correct it.. 2nd time banned and outted to everyone everywhere...

3) Something comes back fake entirely, automatic ban, no chances, you get outted..

4) Some way to guarantee the tests are randomly selected..

Just some small things... But then again, if I was not giving a fuck about anything but my money, I’d respond;

Look at your entitlement, who do you think you are that we have to prove anything to you? :rolleyes: Oh just a guy who’s lost money and got kept shut about it...

I guess you think it’s entitlement that people who pay taxes and work for a country should get AT THE VERY LEAST free healthcare and education... I mean.. After all.. It’s to help the country, the people, no? Oh no but the BIG COMPANIES WANT HEAVIER POCKETS!!!!

Same concept bro..

Edit: Also, what a coincidence that you can’t find ANYTHING about scammers or bad reviews etc.. ITS ALL DELETED..

Just like this will be very soon... Watch..

And I should PM about it and not “spread shit”? Lol

How about I speak my opinion publicly to give others a chance to think for themselves too and draw their own conclusions? Why keep this topic so hush?

Oh..... That’s right lol

Last edited:
I’m not going to bother arguing with you it’s your opinion and your entitled to it, you say a lot of things i agree with but it doesn’t change the situation. Although I will say you’re not well educated on the testing itself and also you’re not looking at it through a real world perspective. Your basic concepts regarding it are way off and don’t make any sense in the real world plus many of them are flat incorrect, very unrealistic and idealist. Also I can guaranteed you I’ve been scammed out of more than you but I’m not going to blame others for my actions, that’s silly.

I’m not going to bother arguing with you it’s your opinion and your entitled to it, you say a lot of things i agree with but it doesn’t change the situation. Although I will say you’re not well educated on the testing itself and also you’re not looking at it through a real world perspective. Your basic concepts regarding it are way off and don’t make any sense in the real world plus many of them are flat incorrect, very unrealistic and idealist. Also I can guaranteed you I’ve been scammed out of more than you but I’m not going to blame others for my actions, that’s silly.

That’s why I mentioned in my post before this one that I wasn’t sure what had changed or not, I admit when I heard things I already questioned, I moved on..

And yes, what I’m saying/would like is far fetched and unrealistic...

But it’s still my thought on what I would want... And I’m sure a bunch of people agree with me but are too lazy to reply or care for the internet like that... Shit I think we all reply to posts in our head but don’t reply to all of them..

My only problem has been correcting the issue (the source) when it happens multiple times and being able to freely speak my opinion, even if it’s controversial..

I don’t think that is too much or unrealistic in the real world at the least...

Quality is sub par

From Wiki about Chinese Pharm companies. Many countries have banned the import from various Chinese pharm companies. The US has a list of companies on watch.

"Quality[edit]
The Quality of drugs and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) made by Chinese pharmaceutical companies is often poor. Quality is often poor, for example has Europe banned some APIs from Chinese drugmaker Zhuhai United where they found issues with aseptic manufacturing facilities and Huzhou Sunflower Pharmaceutical's plant in Huzhou, Zhejiang Province, where French regulators turned up contamination issues in its manufacturing processes, see Europe bans some APIs from Chinese drugmaker Zhuhai United June 22, 2015 By Eric Palmer **broken link removed**
In the past three years 2015-2017, there were 35 FDA warning letters to Chinese pharmaceutical companies citing serious Data Integrity issues, including data deletion or manipulation or fabrication of test results, see “An Analysis Of 2017 FDA Warning Letters On Data Integrity” By Barbara Unger, Unger Consulting Inc. https://www.pharmaceuticalonline.com/doc/an-analysis-of-fda-warning-letters-on-data-integrity-0003
See the long list of Chinese pharmaceutical companies which have been placed on Import Alert by the FDA due to serious noncompliance with Good Manufacturing Procedures http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_189.html
See the European Medicines Agency EudaGMDP Noncompliance Reports based on Inspections of companies that revealed serious noncompliance with Good Manufacturing Procedures: Eudra GMP - Public Layout
See FDA Warning Letters detailing serious noncompliance with Good Manufacturing Procedures: http://www.fda.gov/iceci/enforcementactions/WarningLetters/default.htm "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmaceutical_industry_in_China

Given all of that, I used Chinese raws in the past and cant say for sure if I had any harm done to me or not.

Last edited:
Wow thats awful. It sucks these days. Unethical practices make me want to question everrrything I take. Obviously even prescribed "pharm grade" meds.

India has some pretty hardcore scandals too. Remember Ranbaxy plead quilty cGMP Violations and false statements to the FDA.

LMAO straight up Guilty... I never thought I'd see a generics company do that. Something like $500mil for settlement.

The pharma "family trees" and org charts are nuts too. If you're ever curious about who owns who/ who knows who, etc on the manufacturing side try looking those up. Its like TEVA and Sun Pharma own everything lol.

Generics are nuts especially. Same with UGL's but, what can the UGL's do if the raws they're getting are synthesized shitt-ily? What if quality (and I mean high quality) raws aren't available to underground manufacturers at a given time? What are we going to do.. just quit?

At least we're attempting to test the best we can. Nothings perfect but, anything is better than the rampant corporate psychopathy going on with many director and c-suite execs. $0.02 Animals. Thats unfortunate.

NEMSZ and FrancisK I can see both of your points.

I'll continue to donate to the "testin" and I appreciate everyone who works on it. It's saved my ass a couple times now from total bamboozlement haha.

I don't put anything from china in my body anymore. I had DECA andTren from supposed good sources that not only made me sick but also others who tried it!!

Have you seen that video??? It's nuts lol she feeds the birds and when they get close she snatches them up and puts them in a plastic bag.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws