over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Latest Elitropin test results :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexy's aren't from Mexico. Seems like you shoot your mouth about a lot of shit you don't know.

Guys, Dragon will be gone for awhile. I wish i would have seen this thread sooner. He is/was a good guy, i've known him for years, but unfortunate circumstances have arisen, and he will no longer be posting here.

BMJ

There are at least a dozen labs in the US that I can think of off hand which will perform testing for any particular substance that a reference standard exists for. The cost for such testing is from 50-250 per an ingredient. SRCS can even provide a list of substances they have samples for and they do great work even after there unfortunate incident. The results are SIGNED by the head lab tech and the lab puts there very reputation behind the test. If a reference standard does not exist or one can not be found then testing could cost 1000's of dollars. This only happens with new compunds primarily. I believe Mexi has a quality product but the results posted mean absolutely nothing and I could post something similar within 10 minutes. If anyone wants to know further how to test items and is interested in setting up a fund which will accept donations we could start testing at random every sponsors products randomly. This will increase the standard of product and act as a roadblock for those guys that get an order for 20ml of a particular product and only have 10ml in-stock so they add 10ml of regular oil and mix it and boom they have 2 10ml vials .

BDSWOLE

If this is true you should have no problem posting some of these places in the open forum for members to possibly contact and request services on their own? I for one am very interested in testing a few products but have been led to believe that it was not possible to do state side anymore.

Sources themselves would be testing products and posting lab tetsts that can be checked and verified with a simple call and test number.

I assure you- without getting into too much detail- the Mexi greens AND the RIPS tested above 90. Fortunately I have the funds and means and before I make a sizable investment or put something in my body I do my research. Mexi and Rips are the best out there. Do your research and make your choice. One is obviously from Mexico and one from China. Same price. And FYI vacuum seal means absolutely nothing at all. Ask Mexi and as a matter of fact no U.S. companies do this but then again their product is not lipoyzed so Im not sure it matters but Mexy has been around a long time- over 10 years so don't ya think in that time span someone would have shown if his product not good? Again- I assure you Mexi and Rips are on par with US Pharmaceuticals- just cheaper and easier to get. I HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST IN EITHER PRODUCT AND HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY FOR FREE Just did my homework like everone else putting a foreign substance in it should.

I have used both products and highly recommend both but you need to do your homework and research again bro cos its a fail.
Mexis are not from Mexico which is obvious if you have dealt and received goods from him.
Ref to the Vacuum seal, this is something mexi himself has said his GH has (Example1 and Example2).
This is something i learned when i researched before making a purchase.

Last edited:
i live in the states

hey when mexi provides tracking what carrier does he use? I have been trying to input my tracking number he provided me but to no prevail. if someone can help me i would appreciate, and hopefully i am not breaking any rules asking this question.

hey when mexi provides tracking what carrier does he use? I have been trying to input my tracking number he provided me but to no prevail. if someone can help me i would appreciate, and hopefully i am not breaking any rules asking this question.

PO

How is your arm bro? seriously concerned.

:banghead:

Can you drop anything or do you feel the need to constantly stir shit with other members just because they have different views than you?!!!

For an open-ended test ("tell me what's in this pill"), it would probably be very expensive to have an analysis performed. But the testing described here is an assay (you tell the lab you want to determine the average amount of a particular substance in a pill, and perhaps also have the lab determine the levels of specific contaminants). I would think that sort of analysis would be considerably cheaper than $1000.

hi can any one tell me if this elite tropin is any good please taking hydratropin at the moment but if this stuff is as good as they say il give it a go thanks

Most recent test confirms his Gh to be 9.73iu/vial. I will post these results as soon as I have the complete data.

Note, there is always a small loss in the testing. So 9.73 is excellent. I can attest that no other generic or name brand from china tests this good. Only other GH that has actually tested out to contain the amount is says it has is the hygetropin with the name and 8iu imprinted on the top.

By far this is the best GH available.

hi thats what iv been taking only 100 ius iv had but if this elite tropin is any good might try does any one yet if its real or fake cant trust anything these days

Mexi, if you read this, would you please reply to my email? LightBearer631
im ready btw wont be wasting ur time

I'll be posting an igf test results but not for atleast a few weeks

we have a lot safemail mail get bounce back , safemial for many time now is not good!

we try to mail you but think it find word to look for!

trust us

get better mail

all mail have been respond
as alway

God Bless

Mexi could you please check on the status of my order that I placed some time ago.I have sent you a few emails asking for a tracking number but I know you are getting Safe-mail bounce back so I didnt know if you had received my emails

[email protected]

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member