over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Latest Elitropin test results :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_MD

Registered
Most recent test confirms his Gh to be 9.73iu/vial. I will post these results as soon as I have the complete data.

Note, there is always a small loss in the testing. So 9.73 is excellent. I can attest that no other generic or name brand from china tests this good. Only other GH that has actually tested out to contain the amount is says it has is the hygetropin with the name and 8iu imprinted on the top.

By far this is the best GH available.

Most recent test confirms his Gh to be 9.73iu/vial. I will post these results as soon as I have the complete data.

Note, there is always a small loss in the testing. So 9.73 is excellent. I can attest that no other generic or name brand from china tests this good. Only other GH that has actually tested out to contain the amount is says it has is the hygetropin with the name and 8iu imprinted on the top.

By far this is the best GH available.

Out of curiosity what was the range that others tested at? No need to name names.

Did you test his blue's also thanks for the tests though big ups to the green man :)

The majority of your posts when i searched, at leas page one, are about elitetropin or mexys gh...as well as u posted the same thing on dat's forum a while back...what's ur link to them? Obviously it seems like u have a vested interest....

lets see a scanned copy of the lab report. otherwise, i'll stick to my phizer genetropin

The majority of your posts when i searched, at leas page one, are about elitetropin or mexys gh...as well as u posted the same thing on dat's forum a while back...what's ur link to them? Obviously it seems like u have a vested interest....

That's exactly what I starting thinking!! Hhhmm?

Last edited:

That's just simply not true. And yes, I do have a vested interest. I want the best quality available. And after many different brands, I finally found one that contains what it is suppose to. Only other one that does is the hygetropin with the 8iu imprinted on the cap.

It is no secret mexi has the most popular GH on here. I just verified by having it tested. Of course there will always those of you who will be skeptical and I understand that. And you don't have to believe me. Those who know me do. And they will get the finest product available without paying outrageous prices. I just am telling people because I think people deserve to know the facts. Do you want to see many other test results? Because?

Yes I posted the origional results on Dat's board. Why don't you go over there and PM him and ask if I results are legit? Instead of assuming something when you actually know nothing. I am here in the US. You know where to find this product. What good does it do me when you can go straight to the source? I don't sell it, lol.

In fact, it does you all good that the sources know that there product has a chance of being tested. SO maybe everyone else will come around and get legit like mexi has.

That's just simply not true. And yes, I do have a vested interest. I want the best quality available. And after many different brands, I finally found one that contains what it is suppose to. Only other one that does is the hygetropin with the 8iu imprinted on the cap.

It is no secret mexi has the most popular GH on here. I just verified by having it tested. Of course there will always those of you who will be skeptical and I understand that. And you don't have to believe me. Those who know me do. And they will get the finest product available without paying outrageous prices. I just am telling people because I think people deserve to know the facts. Do you want to see many other test results? Because?

Yes I posted the origional results on Dat's board. Why don't you go over there and PM him and ask if I results are legit? Instead of assuming something when you actually know nothing. I am here in the US. You know where to find this product. What good does it do me when you can go straight to the source? I don't sell it, lol.

In fact, it does you all good that the sources know that there product has a chance of being tested. SO maybe everyone else will come around and get legit like mexi has.

I think what the guys are wanting to see (including myself) is exactly how legitimate the testing is. Can you give us more detail (if its private you can email; or pm me personaly or another mod)
Is this testing that any of us here in the USA can have done?
Is it done legaly, or behind closed doors?
If one of us were to send in some samples at random, can you show me exactly how to go about it and give me an idea of what testing like this would cost.

I agree its a great idea to have products randomly tested.
Until now in this thread I had no idea such testing was available.

Until now in this thread I had no idea such testing was available.

You provide the substance, send it in and it can be analyzed. It aint cheap though - last time I looked into it one company wanted approx 1K to discover the contents of a vial.

You provide the substance, send it in and it can be analyzed. It aint cheap though - last time I looked into it one company wanted approx 1K to discover the contents of a vial.

For an open-ended test ("tell me what's in this pill"), it would probably be very expensive to have an analysis performed. But the testing described here is an assay (you tell the lab you want to determine the average amount of a particular substance in a pill, and perhaps also have the lab determine the levels of specific contaminants). I would think that sort of analysis would be considerably cheaper than $1000.

I don't see what the problem would be of posting the lab report, especially if it's from someone like S-R Labs. Just black out the lab company name so there's no risk to them, like what happened to S-R.
Pretty simple.

My question is by who? A Hospital? A University? A private lab?
I would like to look into and confirm who for sure is testing it and that it is legitimate. Not just a scanned piece of paper or taking someones word for it.
Or "sorry its privatley done and I can only say Trust me" Like Ive seen before.

If Guys want to post "Test Results" there no good unless confirmed to be without a doubt legitimate.

I don't see what the problem would be of posting the lab report, especially if it's from someone like S-R Labs. Just black out the lab company name so there's no risk to them, like what happened to S-R.
Pretty simple.

If my memory is correct SRCS could not do Hgh testing.

i for one just say thanks for doing this...i have used his stuff for awhile and love it but its great to see the lab report...yes the report has been posted on dats board, but anyone using this stuff knows right away it is of superior quality.

My question is by who? A Hospital? A University? A private lab?

Unfortunately I no longer have that information - this was two years ago and because I didn't like the price, I tossed the info.

I can tell you this - it was a well repected company (I was convinced if that means anything - probably not :) ). Anyhow they were able to take any protein and or chemical solution and break down the contents individually.

If the test is legit and i say if..then I dont give a shit if hes the owner of the company or just some user lol. Id be extremely happy if its the case. i understand the skepticism and its a good thing as many ppl are misleading for the almighty dollar...or yen lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear