over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Latest Research

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Hey all,

So a buddy of mine is looking at doing some research and wants to see the effets of these peptides long term (6months) on his research animals. I found the whole thing pretty interesting because he is going to start out a tad bit differently than he normally does during research. He normally throws the kitchen sink at things=-) This time he is going to start very slowly with a baseline so that he can monitor things along the way. He will be muddying the waters though because he is going to be running some dick enlargment(technical term) peptides along the way.

As of right now, he is going to be going with Ergopep of course for his research needs, he is definitely partial to them and i can certainly understand why. I am pretty partial myself, i know that patrice always responded well before she left me=-( Now that i am a heart broken shell of my former researching self, lol, i will still be going with Ergopep...LMAO! DEATH TO THE PUFFINS!

Anyway, he has some stuff from ergopep on hand and he just talked to phil there to arrange some further items he will need. So to begin with, phase 1 will look something like this.

PHASE1 -
150mcg cjc1295 w/o dac/ ipamorelin 4 times per day
  1. Upon waking, pre cardio
  2. pre lunch
  3. pre workout
  4. pre bed

He is going to give that a whirl and let it stabilize for at least two weeks and see where he stands. Once that is complete he is going to move the game forward.

PHASE 2 -
150mcg cjc1295 w/o dac/ ipamorelin 4 times per day
  1. Upon waking, pre cardio followed 10 minutes later by 1iu gh
  2. pre lunch
  3. pre workout
  4. pre bed, followed 10 minutes later by 1iu gh

again he is going to see where things go and allow roughly 2 weeks to see where he stands as far as results. He is using a Sugar Bear as his research subject, The fact that a sugar bear can be carried in a neck harness makes dosing it much easier. Sugar Bears - Pocket Size Pets - Complete Sugar bear Information, Accessories & more

Now the next phase, phase 3 will be a short phase. He is thinking of adding insulin in 3x per day 3x per week. He has used this with great results in the past. I guess this is where he wanted me to ask you guys, should phase 3 include moving into the insulin arena for one week OR des, peg mgf, lr3?

I guess he is trying to leave some of this up to you all. So in addition to spouting out what you want, how about you tell us all why you want it it that way?

like the 3x a day for slin, but would like to see des b4 workout
assuming slin is r @ 30-45 min. b4 then des maybe 10 min b4
if log, then not sure how he would incorporate into research. myb lr3 instead 2-10 hours post exercise bout for research subjects

like the 3x a day for slin, but would like to see des b4 workout
assuming slin is r @ 30-45 min. b4 then des maybe 10 min b4
if log, then not sure how he would incorporate into research. myb lr3 instead 2-10 hours post exercise bout for research subjects

My friend can do that but each phase is ONE incrememental increase cm. So one increase would be the addition of slin to his subject. The next phase can be the addition of des, then the lr3 etc.

In the past my friend has basically just thrown a bunch of different things at the wall and saw what stuck, so this time he is trying to be slightly more methodical.

O

Nice set up from your friend O, Ill be watching this thread.

I would prefer to see as many research products added in before your friend tries the insulin. We know from his past experience the insulin works well so why not have him try Des...say 3x per day on his training days?

ok, i guess i jumped to phase 4

I would prefer to see as many research products added in before your friend tries the insulin. We know from his past experience the insulin works well so why not have him try Des...say 3x per day on his training days?

if you go ay back we also know that des works well=-) But you guys pick, its your world.

Ok I am totally interested in this research but I also wanted to add that I'm actually saving up to purchase a finger monkey!

You talked about sugar bears and I couldn't help talking about the pet I wanted to get :D

Nice set up from your friend O, Ill be watching this thread.

He is trying to better document the effects of each one as it is added in. Sort of starting with a known base and incemementing by a new item/technique to see if there is some sort of synergy/companion effect. He has gotten a bit of shit in the past becaise he took it all at once and people want some sort of petri dish type experimentation. While this is not that level of detail, this is more detailed than anything thus far=-)

So what is the consensus then on the next phase after thegh? We have soem time but its looking like either slin or igf. Now i love lr3(he likes des too and would be willing to try some new dosing schedules.

On second thought, i will decide that we are going to go with DES> This will et me completel my ergopep orer and i have some lying around. So in the given framework what do we think we want to see for dosing? Someone earlier had suggested like 6 smaller doses per day?

Fire away and tell me why again please, not just what you want him to dose that way

on a side note, ithas been a while since he researched peptides seriously........he has noted extreme lethargy=-) The things we do to look beautiful!

In to see how this goes for your friend. My gorilla is begging me to add in some more peptides to his protocol also.

Will you friend be giving his little pet some gear too?

a Sugar Bear, lol! And I appreciate the link so I can get one too :D

looking forward to this step by step research and how the Sugar Bear responds!

Weight is up 3 lbs but this is normal. The lethargy I'd still pretty bad though. He looks like he is retaining some water but his pump at the gym was crazy

Gotta order the rest of my peps from ergo today

Now arent those Sugar Bears not to be fed after midnight and something about water? You better be careful with that little demon......

Cant wait to see the results!

Now arent those Sugar Bears not to be fed after midnight and something about water? You better be careful with that little demon......

Cant wait to see the results!

i think those were gremlins and mogwai=-)

Glad to see you back, ole' friend. Hit me up if you need any help or just want to talk. ;)

Glad to see you back again O!! Hope everything is well bro. Looking forward to reading more here ;)

I ll be following this thread

I would like to see the des for step three then slin for step 4.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131