over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Latimus Border States pictures

Hey bro,

you where ripped to the bone...you have the conditioning game down..but just need to put on the muscle to be a top NPC guy...In the pics, I seen you look a bit drawn or over dieted..I would like to see what your offseason conditioning looks like...I would bet you lost a little bit of muscle coming down...You have the tools to be damn good...and time is on your side...So continue to do what your doing and im sure we will be seeing ya on the national stage soon...:D

Agreed - conditioning was top notch but you look a bit too drawn.. too sucked down. With that type of conditioning I think you could have filled out quite a bit more and it would only have made you look better.
Great showing though, and loads of potential.

Lats, you look great man...how tall are you? Your freaking lats are impressive , hence the screenname. Your training partner..Addison is it? Great showing too. Looking at the pics middleweight and lightweight folks looked really soft? Great job man..:headbang:

Lats, you look great man...how tall are you? Your freaking lats are impressive , hence the screenname. Your training partner..Addison is it? Great showing too. Looking at the pics middleweight and lightweight folks looked really soft? Great job man..:headbang:

Hey Lats....Sorry i didnt get a chance to talk much. Awesome job.... We can post some comparisons from your class?... your buddy Addison looked pretty damn big . I remember you started a thread on him.. there are a bunch of pics of him posted at Musclecontest.com

Hey Jake, The figure and bikini was a huge turnout.... but mens bodybuilding numbers were increadibly low... 5 middles, 7 lightheavies, 3 lightweights..
Also a pro figure show created a big turnout for the ladies..

check out the results at
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Agreed - conditioning was top notch but you look a bit too drawn.. too sucked down. With that type of conditioning I think you could have filled out quite a bit more and it would only have made you look better.
Great showing though, and loads of potential.

Thanks shelby it means alot coming from a top guru like you. I definetly agree I have a tendancy to overdue it, and it was impossible to fill back out. I ate like 1300g carbs from friday through sat night. Drank water through sat morning and still it just wasnt happening. My metabolism felt like it blew up and just burned right through it. this is the portion of my prep I am really trying to get dialed for next time! thanks again

Yah my lats grow pretty easy, maybe becuasue I was a backstrock swimmer growing up. who knows? Yah addison looked awsome! It wont take him much to get to the national stage at this rate! yes like allex said the classes were down. mine had 8 I think. supers only 3. not alot of the novice did double entry. The overall winner of Novice was also in my class and got 3rd or 4th. cant remember

Hey Lats....Sorry i didnt get a chance to talk much. Awesome job.... We can post some comparisons from your class?... your buddy Addison looked pretty damn big . I remember you started a thread on him.. there are a bunch of pics of him posted at Musclecontest.com

Hey Jake, The figure and bikini was a huge turnout.... but mens bodybuilding numbers were increadibly low... 5 middles, 7 lightheavies, 3 lightweights..
Also a pro figure show created a big turnout for the ladies..
check out the results at
**broken link removed**

Thanks alex. yeah wish I would have had the chance to pick ur brain a bit! I could see you were super busy the whole time! I will tell addison to check out the pics on musclecontest. thanks bro

Wow - amazing showing, dude! Can't believe how fukkin wide you are! grats on the win and conditioning - amazing accomplishment at 25 - you will go on to do some serious damage in this sport! - BTW - what's your other stats?

Thanks bro, what stats do you want. I am just under 5 foot 11. waist was just under 28inches. only about 208lbs (best lifts)
bench barbell 405 x7
squat 495x 8
deads 495 x 9

Hey bro,

you where ripped to the bone...you have the conditioning game down..but just need to put on the muscle to be a top NPC guy...In the pics, I seen you look a bit drawn or over dieted..I would like to see what your offseason conditioning looks like...I would bet you lost a little bit of muscle coming down...You have the tools to be damn good...and time is on your side...So continue to do what your doing and im sure we will be seeing ya on the national stage soon...:D

I have gotten to be a fatty a couple times but havent done that in 3 years. last three years I really only lose 20-30lbs for prep and probably to much. I always have some set back that screws my offseason gains. last year I got up to 255 and was LEAN then got food poising from changs mongolian grill. lost like 17lbs. looked the same and started my diet at 238. The year before I got neurovirus and nearly died from it, lost a ton of weight. LOL hopefully this year will be my no SICKNESSes year. Knock on wood
thanks BIG chris for the comments

Thanks bro, what stats do you want. I am just under 5 foot 11. waist was just under 28inches. only about 208lbs (best lifts)
bench barbell 405 x7
squat 495x 8
deads 495 x 9

Thanks, dude - mostly curious about your height. With that small waist you look like you could be 6'4"! i never can really tell inthe pics what the height is. you have really great proportions and clearly are a strong mofo too! great to see that you are takeing your natural genetic gift and blasting it into the stratosphere! Props, man!

Congrads. thats the san diego show right. I hear thats a very very tough show.

Thanks, dude - mostly curious about your height. With that small waist you look like you could be 6'4"! i never can really tell inthe pics what the height is. you have really great proportions and clearly are a strong mofo too! great to see that you are takeing your natural genetic gift and blasting it into the stratosphere! Props, man!

thanks man I appreciate the kind words. I do not have great genetics bro. I maybe have decent athletic genetics. I have just been so so anal the last 6 years its paid off for me. never drink. cheated only couple times a year on diet. didnt even have cake at my own wedding 5 yrs ago.
I started lifting weights 6 yrs ago when I was 19 and had anorexia and bulemia nerverosa. I weighed a staggering 119lbs and was very sick both mentally and physically.

Here I will attach pictures of me at 19 119lbs these were taken the day before I started my trasformation.

Even before my sickness I was 140lbs and skin and bone. geneticlly gifted bbers are guys who were already 200lbs lean in high school before even using protein powder or lifting. It likterly takes everything I have to gain a pound here and there.

see pics

Attachments

• l_023c0e40042826b84c3f31380f6c80b7[1].jpg
    l_023c0e40042826b84c3f31380f6c80b7[1].jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 374
  • l_91cde94d6694274a6c711a8da6375c80[1].jpg
    l_91cde94d6694274a6c711a8da6375c80[1].jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 385
  • l_f25691fdb6941d8328e6a40d97a14370[1].jpg
    l_f25691fdb6941d8328e6a40d97a14370[1].jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 338
thanks man I appreciate the kind words. I do not have great genetics bro. I maybe have decent athletic genetics. I have just been so so anal the last 6 years its paid off for me. never drink. cheated only couple times a year on diet. didnt even have cake at my own wedding 5 yrs ago.
I started lifting weights 6 yrs ago when I was 19 and had anorexia and bulemia nerverosa. I weighed a staggering 119lbs and was very sick both mentally and physically.

Here I will attach pictures of me at 19 119lbs these were taken the day before I started my trasformation.

Even before my sickness I was 140lbs and skin and bone. geneticlly gifted bbers are guys who were already 200lbs lean in high school before even using protein powder or lifting. It likterly takes everything I have to gain a pound here and there.

see pics

Wow - even more impressive, buddy. it's great to see what you accomplished with brain and brawn - my hat is off to you! Cool that you are so into the diet, clearly this is what you have a passion for and it's great that you are so engaged early in life!

props man - you will go far in life with that attitude and passion!

excellent conditioning - great job - you have freaky rectus femoris..

jm

I was admiring how you can see his sartorius all the way down his leg!

I was admiring how you can see his sartorius all the way down his leg!

thanks maldorf.

little update. I took some advice from shelby and am approaching my offseason with a whole new approach. I am now about 10lbs heavier/fuller and look way better. still striated glutes. thanks again shelby for the advice.

I will try to get online alot more and contribute to the board more and keep u all updated on my progress

thanks maldorf.

little update. I took some advice from shelby and am approaching my offseason with a whole new approach. I am now about 10lbs heavier/fuller and look way better. still striated glutes. thanks again shelby for the advice.

I will try to get online alot more and contribute to the board more and keep u all updated on my progress

You have come a long way since those first photos you posted. I bet you feel 100% better now eating right. Can you describe for us how fast you made gains in the gym and on the scale once you got away from your eating disorder and trained correctly? I bet it was a great ride!

You have come a long way since those first photos you posted. I bet you feel 100% better now eating right. Can you describe for us how fast you made gains in the gym and on the scale once you got away from your eating disorder and trained correctly? I bet it was a great ride!

yah I actually took alot of pics throughout the transformation.

april 2004 weight was 119
august 2004 167lbs
jan 2005 190lbs
april 2006 240lbs
jan 2007 260lbs

then oct 2007 I did my first show as a novice and weighed in at 196 but I could have lost another 10lbs. I ended up still getting 1st place
then oct 2008 I was shredded at a show at 198 had to cut water to make that one.
oct 2009 weighed in at 208 shredded
nov 2010 same condition if not better I am right now about 214 or so full and hard. so the gains are getting smaller every year. hopefully I can still squeak out another 30lbs onto my frame over the next 5 years.

I have pictures from these dates on my myspace showing my whole transfomation if anyone is interested. some of the pics I look like poop though. lOL **broken link removed**

sorry I double posted on accident. Here are a couple more shots from the show.

3rd picture is me and my wife. She has been great for me. been with me through my sicknesses and is a big helped during my prep. you cant really tell but she is almost 8 months pregnant here.

Attachments

• getting set crop resize.jpg
    getting set crop resize.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 352
  • rear relax crop resize.jpg
    rear relax crop resize.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 344
  • Picture 057 resize wifey.jpg
    Picture 057 resize wifey.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
I can't believe I missed this thread, you look amazing. I love seeing a competitor with awesome conditioning, and you had it!

Can't wait to see what you do next year!!!

:headbang:

Impressive bro I'm motivated all over again I'm 23 I havnt competed yet but plan on it soon. Now I have a goal for conditioning. Lol congrats

that Addison guy has this Serge Nubret thing goin for him

really really impressed

and my compliments DO NOT fly freely

great conditioning

:)

condition you are correct, right now, fucking glutes and hams are sick. from what i see, over all leg thickness and more back thickiness. you're pretty wide from the front and back, just need more thickness. i think you nailed it

Latimus-

Your results show a tireless effort, hard work, dedication and a burning passion to succeed.

Absolutely amazing what you have been able to accomplish!

condition you are correct, right now, fucking glutes and hams are sick. from what i see, over all leg thickness and more back thickiness. you're pretty wide from the front and back, just need more thickness. i think you nailed it

yeah I need alot more mass and need to be alot fuller on stage. I have alot of problems filling out before shows. Just need to not be as anal and eat more last few days before. thanks bro

Latimus-

Your results show a tireless effort, hard work, dedication and a burning passion to succeed.

Absolutely amazing what you have been able to accomplish!

thanks alot man, I do have a big passion in everything that I do. its my OCD. LOL

really really impressed

and my compliments DO NOT fly freely

great conditioning

:)

Thanks bro. it means alot coming from a top notch NPC competitor like yourself.

that Addison guy has this Serge Nubret thing goin for him

yeah hes a freak. we are 4 weeks post show and he is now already 208lbs and still really lean. and thats 10lbs heavier then his last offseason highest weight. he was the shortest and lightest light heavy at the show. he is gunning to come in near the top of the light heavies at his next show. he is already stronger the last offseason too. wtf freak! at 5 foot 7 he should be pretty big at 198. I will post up a few pics of him my wife took from the crowd. when we get a chance I will do some offseason videos and pics of both of us.

Impressive bro I'm motivated all over again I'm 23 I havnt competed yet but plan on it soon. Now I have a goal for conditioning. Lol congrats

yeah just make conditioning your number 1 priority and you will do just fine. thanks for the kind words

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner