over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LATS: Your post about Subq Test in the Stomach

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You were talking about this in a sponsor thread...

I'm not going to bother with any of the testing shit...Results are listed at anasci.org so sponsors and members are free to make their own choices on things.

I'm on the subq things...LATS, you should start a new thread or please point me to one you have going for this.

I've followed over the years about subq into the muscle group you're working that day...And have done suq plenty of times and liked it better but never heard anyone say they were just injecting the AAS into their stomach the same as HGH...Are you hitting an ab or just squeezing any skin/fat and hitting that like we normally do for HGH?!

And there's blood tests posted somewhere showing that this method has a better absorption rate then intramuscular, leading to higher Test levels?!

I am not LATS but I have been using SUBQ for many years now....daily injections using a tuberculin syringe - no more than .2 ml/cc per shot.
7 days a week -hit belly upper thigh upper glute etc.
I use gear made with GSO and pull with a large gauge needle then switch back to a 26 G 5/8 fresh needle and inject slowly.
this vid is a good demonstration of SUBQ injections:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH1yTqt1sK8"]Dr. John Crisler, SubQ Injection Demonstration - YouTube[/ame]

I have gotten blood work several times on subq ...1,200-1400 ng/dl were the ranges on 140 mg a week....and feel 110% better than I ever did on 300 mg TRT 150 mg 2 x a week.

I've followed over the years about subq into the muscle group you're working that day...

subq into the muscle? I'm confused.

I think it is daily injections that lead to higher test results, not subq vs IM. I do daily injections also and 84mg/week gives me a very high testosterone level, especially free. I use a 30g, 1/2" insulin syringe (.3cc for easier drawing unless I'm cycling then I use a 1cc and just let it fill while hanging) and I do IM, usually in the quad.

I do only sub q now... I rotate.. but I'll do shots around the belly button.. usually 1 or 2 inches to the right or left.. fhe key to subq in the navel area is to not punch the skin out just create enough space between the muscle and fat.. then release the skin.. wait about 3 seconds and slowly pull pin out. . The abdominal area is great for subq absorption but can be tender if you " pinch" the skin too hard. Then the next shots are sub q to the quads.. the reason being is I do daily shots.. if you hit near a certain area to often I find that I get a bit of lumps or small pea size bumps under the skin..
Now I will say anyone doing subq to really keep the dosages small in any one area.. 1 cc SUb q is a big no no... try it and you'll see why. .lol

So people ask why I do only subq.. simple.. less side effects.. let's just use test as a example.. if I want to do 175 mgs of test for my trt I'll divide that up into daily shots..I used to just divide that into three intramuscular shots.. but after lots of blood work my e2 was always too high.. and I hate to use aromatase inhibitors.. so I decided after reading what emeric and others talked about to do the daily subq..

I was surprised. After 6 weeks of daily subq I tested again.. my e2 went from 42 to 28... just from sub q.. no fluctuations in blood levels. I feel better. I did get stupid and wanted to lower my e2 a bit more and started taking 6 mgs of aromasin twice a week.. it dropped to 15 and my joints felt awful. So now I do all gear this way and side effects are very low compared to multiple intra shots.

Not long ago I ran npp ar 300mgs and test at 300mgs.. I just again divided into daily amounts and did my abdominal area with two shots.. next day did the subq in the upper quads.. then back to the abdominal area but a inch or so away from the last time..

Again a slower release and a minimal amount.. very little estro sides or prolactin issues .. no scarring up muscle tissue. All good. Wish I'd done it years ago..

I can’t remeber who it was but they were doing Tren Ace 30mg ED sub Q and had great results.

I know the amounts Subq need to be small, what is your guide towards maximum amount on a daily shot(is it mgs or CCs)?

I know the amounts Subq need to be small, what is your guide towards maximum amount on a daily shot(is it mgs or CCs)?

Much of it depends on the manufacture also.. 40 mgs of test usually my high end.. If I do masteron it helps if it's ength version.. Prop , of course, has a bit more bite to it and I'll keep it around 20 mgs .. If I have any doubts I just do two shots instead of one.. Spread out on each side of the body.. But I truly try to do 1/4 cc or so in any one spot..

I've been doing Sub Q stomach area HRT shots for a few years.

The most I have done is 1/2 ml Test 200 in one area

30g 5/16 Insulin Needle, I back load it with my usual draw needle

Last edited:

YEP.. Same here... Back fill a few at a time.. I usually use test300 or test400 so Ba is a bit higher with some producers.. So I use a bit less mgs wise..

guys still back load?

there are all kinds of slin pins with detachable needles now

i draw with 18g and pin with 27g

guys still back load?

Trying to explain to the pharmacy technician what needles I want is a chore so I make it simple and just get the same old slin pins I have always got

guys still back load?

Lol.. Yeah Ya backload when Ya have about 200 left... My cheap ass isn't buying detachables until the last ones gone..

x3

I also use upper glutes and hip.

Lats, So you pinch a small amount of fat, insert needle, let go of pinch, then inject? Don’t hold the pinch then hold time?

Reasons for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lats, So you pinch a small amount of fat, insert needle, let go of pinch, then inject? Don’t hold the pinch then hold time?

Reasons for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.. Pinch very gently.. Just enough to create space between the muscle and fat... Inject straight in from the top.. THEN RELEASE.. Wait a few second pull needle out.. If you pull needle out while still pinching , trust me and many others , when we tell you it will be a sore shot..

im like 50% bf rn so everywhere i pin is pretty much subq

Same...Skinny fat here:eek::rolleyes::p

subq into the muscle? I'm confused.

Worded wrong...Meant more like just filling the slin pin and popping it into a visible ab muscle versus pinching the skin and actually doing subq like we do with GH...Was wondering if he had worded it wrong because I hadn't read anyone hitting stomach with the slin pins, usually the area they were working that day.

I've used the slin pins for test and tren, in shoulders, quads, bis and tris...Just hadn't heard anyone just hitting the belly before?!

But ultimately you're saying the higher levels are from more frequent shots and not the method of injection?!

I'm only taking 1 Bayer amp per week along with 5iu of GH 5 nights a week...Wouldn't really want to have to split up 1ml to see the additional effects.

Last edited:
Same...Skinny fat here:eek::rolleyes::p

Worded wrong...Meant more like just filling the slin pin and popping it into a visible ab muscle versus pinching the skin and actually doing subq like we do with GH...Was wondering if he had worded it wrong because I hadn't read anyone hitting stomach with the slin pins, usually the area they were working that day.

I've used the slin pins for test and tren, in shoulders, quads, bis and tris...Just hadn't heard anyone just hitting the belly before?!

But ultimately you're saying the higher levels are from more frequent shots and not the method of injection?!

I'm only taking 1 Bayer amp per week along with 5iu of GH 5 nights a week...Wouldn't really want to have to split up 1ml to see the additional effects.

I've never heard of ab muscles IM. I also don't think daily injections really make that big of a difference unless we are talking about really low levels, then it seems to make a small difference, especially in free test levels, but total too to some extent.

I've never heard of ab muscles IM.

Big Kiwi told me he use to inject directly into each ab head...Said that's what overly defined them for him with spot injecting?! Crazy sumbitch, but walked about over 3bills with huge abs:p

I do only sub q now... I rotate.. but I'll do shots around the belly button.. usually 1 or 2 inches to the right or left.. fhe key to subq in the navel area is to not punch the skin out just create enough space between the muscle and fat.. then release the skin.. wait about 3 seconds and slowly pull pin out. . The abdominal area is great for subq absorption but can be tender if you " pinch" the skin too hard. Then the next shots are sub q to the quads.. the reason being is I do daily shots.. if you hit near a certain area to often I find that I get a bit of lumps or small pea size bumps under the skin..
Now I will say anyone doing subq to really keep the dosages small in any one area.. 1 cc SUb q is a big no no... try it and you'll see why. .lol

So people ask why I do only subq.. simple.. less side effects.. let's just use test as a example.. if I want to do 175 mgs of test for my trt I'll divide that up into daily shots..I used to just divide that into three intramuscular shots.. but after lots of blood work my e2 was always too high.. and I hate to use aromatase inhibitors.. so I decided after reading what emeric and others talked about to do the daily subq..

I was surprised. After 6 weeks of daily subq I tested again.. my e2 went from 42 to 28... just from sub q.. no fluctuations in blood levels. I feel better. I did get stupid and wanted to lower my e2 a bit more and started taking 6 mgs of aromasin twice a week.. it dropped to 15 and my joints felt awful. So now I do all gear this way and side effects are very low compared to multiple intra shots.

Not long ago I ran npp ar 300mgs and test at 300mgs.. I just again divided into daily amounts and did my abdominal area with two shots.. next day did the subq in the upper quads.. then back to the abdominal area but a inch or so away from the last time..

Again a slower release and a minimal amount.. very little estro sides or prolactin issues .. no scarring up muscle tissue. All good. Wish I'd done it years ago..

Lat what size of needles are you using and is that causing any problems? Are you heating shit up or anything to get it through? and what is the max. i usually go months on trt and then go crazy. can i do 3 ml like this?

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX