over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Law enforcement called after my cat died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your cat, as others have said try and find out if anyone could have it on video, the UK has it right regarding animal cruelty, up to five years in prison which to me is not enough for any oxygen thief capable of doing that but better than nothing:

Pets are family and you protect your family.

I would take my time and plan something, but I would get that kunt, trust me.

So the guy hurt the car for sitting on his car and then you continue to let the cat roam free? I don’t agree with the fact that he hurt an animal, however I don’t want anything sitting on my vehicle or honestly roaming around my house. Why didn’t you keep the cat in your house? If it’s a pet it shouldn’t roam free. I don’t believe you honestly. You smash some random guys phone in a public place over a piece of gym equipment but the animal you love so much you claim has been murdered but you come on here and cry but do nothing. It doesn’t add up unless your neighbor isn’t some 150lb kid and in that case you’re just a bully

Oh man what a sexy beast!!! He looks like a smaller version of my guy, same white under belly too! Why the cage though? Poor guy needs some carpet on that hard floor.....
He has a cage around his hutch but it is always open he has free range of the house. I think he just goes in there sometimes cause it's his own space

Honestly why have an outdoor cat? All my neighbors cats do is climb and scratch my cars, piss all over. They rarely interact with it.

They are only in their own yard about 5% of the time. Shouldnt be allowed if you ask me

I have a pet field mouse that I keep outdoors. I found out yesterday that my neighbor killed it..........poisoned the poor thing. He was my best friend. So first I went over there and did my best Hulk scream in her face while I did a most muscular. I'm 5-10 315 with abs so I'm sure she was scared. Actually she was so scared she tripped over her walker trying to get away. So I picked her walker up and threw it through her front window.......I told her that if she so much as looked in my direction again I was going to Hulk scream at her entire family. I then went into her house and grabbed her pet rock, brought it outside and smashed it to bits with a sledge hammer right in front of her so she would know I'm serious. As she trembled in fear I told her......."If you think I'm tough right here and now you should see how tough I am on the internet".
Now before a bunch of you tell me how mean and out of line I was you should know that this lady won't let neighborhood kids play on her lawn. Yep, that's right, she needed to learn a lesson beyond killing my pet field mouse.

I feel like mockery at this scale shouldn't be required but here we are.

My only critique is you were wrong for sledging her pet rock. Was it igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic? Do you even know what kind of rock you sledged?

I have a pet field mouse that I keep outdoors. I found out yesterday that my neighbor killed it..........poisoned the poor thing. He was my best friend. So first I went over there and did my best Hulk scream in her face while I did a most muscular. I'm 5-10 315 with abs so I'm sure she was scared. Actually she was so scared she tripped over her walker trying to get away. So I picked her walker up and threw it through her front window.......I told her that if she so much as looked in my direction again I was going to Hulk scream at her entire family. I then went into her house and grabbed her pet rock, brought it outside and smashed it to bits with a sledge hammer right in front of her so she would know I'm serious. As she trembled in fear I told her......."If you think I'm tough right here and now you should see how tough I am on the internet".
Now before a bunch of you tell me how mean and out of line I was you should know that this lady won't let neighborhood kids play on her lawn. Yep, that's right, she needed to learn a lesson beyond killing my pet field mouse.

You say it’s a dangerous place in Bermingham etc yet you smash a guys phone for being on a machine too long but a guy hurts your cat and you decide to “let it ride out.”

I think you have things a bit backwards my friend...

Someone touches my dog in the wrong way, let alone kills him, I promise on everything I love, on my mother, on my grandfather’s grave, I’ve watched enough “First 48” and “Forensic Files” to get creative enough to make said person disappear and sleep like a baby... No exaggeration... I don’t have kids, and I know it’s different so I won’t compare, but what I can say is that my dog is my whole life, he’s my obsession and my best friend.. I would not hesitate one second to eliminate a threat to him..
Maybe that neighbor knows 160 - 170 pound bjj black belts that would smash even 320 pound all muscle freaks and leave them crying for momma 100x out of 100x.

I feel like mockery at this scale shouldn't be required but here we are.

My only critique is you were wrong for sledging her pet rock. Was it igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic? Do you even know what kind of rock you sledged?
I only know that the rock was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It wasn't the rocks fault but unfortunately paid the price owed by it's owner. Looking back maybe I should have just chipped it a little bit with a regular hammer.

You accept responsibility. And hey, while you threw her walker through the front window, at least you didn't smash her phone.

I only know that the rock was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It wasn't the rocks fault but unfortunately paid the price owed by it's owner. Looking back maybe I should have just chipped it a little bit with a regular hammer.

You accept responsibility. And hey, while you threw her walker through the front window, at least you didn't smash her phone.
I was going to smash it but she's old and has one of the original bag phones. I was already too tired from all the other violence I bestowed upon her and no longer had the energy to pick it up. Those things are heavy!

Maybe that neighbor knows 160 - 170 pound bjj black belts that would smash even 320 pound all muscle freaks and leave them crying for momma 100x out of 100x.

Maybe... They’re out there, I personally know a few...

But if it were me and my dog, you can have all the black belts in the world, you can’t beat a gun 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lol

I posted a while back after my neighbour kicked my cat because he was sitting on his car. He has a history of this apparently.
Well at the time the cat had a bad limp so I took him to the vets and they said he had a broken leg.
So I was intending to smash the guy but decided to ride it out . The vet bill I put through his door and never heard back from him.
Anyway fast forward a month and my cat was found dead on the path yesterday just down the road from my house.
I called the vet who seemed to suggest he had been kicked or hit by something as he had head injuries.. On the path?
So I called the police and reported it and they said that even though it may be the neighbour there isn't any evidence and they can't do anything. I am sure the neighbour killed him. They told me to not even approach the neighbour as that would amount to harrassment.

guess that teaches you to call the police huh?
lol
deal with that shit quietly next time!

i guess im the only one who thought its funny that this dude said england is dangerous....
In all seriousness, how dangerous can it possibly be in his mom's basement. Unless she's even tougher than he is.

i guess im the only one who thought its funny that this dude said england is dangerous....
Knife crime has seen an 80% increase since 2014 so that statement might be true in some areas of the country, also the chance to find a cunt looking for a fight in a pub / disco is higher than in most other countries I´ve been to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear