over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Law enforcement called after my cat died

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I would lose my mind if someone hurt my rabbit...".

That's right and don't you forget it!

He’s 17lbs and cleaner, better trained and better behaved than any animal you’ve ever met. Has his own room with his run of the house, litter trained, always smells good and only eats organic veggies. Believe me if you met him you would be asking me where to get one like him, just like everyone does who meets him.....

Attachments

• 14BC6B8B-4FBA-47C9-8697-59CD5FD79072.jpeg
    14BC6B8B-4FBA-47C9-8697-59CD5FD79072.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 53
  • D62DB6EA-B796-4442-B44B-C374C340B07D.jpeg
    D62DB6EA-B796-4442-B44B-C374C340B07D.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 54
You should be able to sue in civil court, here in the US the burden of proof is much lower in civil court. Taking someone to small claims court costs very little here also.

The guy sounds like a real piece of shit, but unfortunately, humans like this seem to be common. It isn't worth jeopardizing your freedom for revenge.

Even in civil court you have to show that it is "more likely than not" that the neighbor did it. Anything could have happened to the cat and without any physical evidence, witnesses, or anything like that; there is no judge that is going to award you a judgement.

Like someone else said, check with neighbors of businesses in the area to see if anyone has it on video. These days it is hard to do anything and not be on video, especially if you are in the city. Find that and then you can report it to the police and provide them the evidence. In the US, cruelty to animals carries some stiff penalties. You could also use it in civil court to punish him financially.

The police won't do anything without proof and even with proof, pets are considered property and nothing more than a small fine would occur legally.
That said, I would not even call the cops (no records), I would wait a few weeks and I would cut his throat. Make it look like a botched robbery.
I wouldn't even hesitate.

Dude, stop already..............maybe the neighbor hit your cat because you smashed his friends phone for using equipment you wanted to use. I'm assuming you will intimidate your neighbor now that your weight is up to 270 and he's a bully to the small children in your neighborhood anyway.

Any animal that can sit back and watch TV is as human as any person. And anything with ears like that is automatically my friend.

You made a comment about what would happen if anyone did anything to your rabbit. I dont know if you know that Doom (the original) ends with Doom guy getting back to earth and finding out his pet rabbit has been murdered.

This obviously ends up with Doom guy rampaging through the second game so part of me wonders if one of the guys at ID software had a pet rabbit.

He’s 17lbs and cleaner, better trained and better behaved than any animal you’ve ever met. Has his own room with his run of the house, litter trained, always smells good and only eats organic veggies. Believe me if you met him you would be asking me where to get one like him, just like everyone does who meets him.....

I posted a while back after my neighbour kicked my cat because he was sitting on his car. He has a history of this apparently.
Well at the time the cat had a bad limp so I took him to the vets and they said he had a broken leg.
So I was intending to smash the guy but decided to ride it out . The vet bill I put through his door and never heard back from him.
Anyway fast forward a month and my cat was found dead on the path yesterday just down the road from my house.
I called the vet who seemed to suggest he had been kicked or hit by something as he had head injuries.. On the path?
So I called the police and reported it and they said that even though it may be the neighbour there isn't any evidence and they can't do anything. I am sure the neighbour killed him. They told me to not even approach the neighbour as that would amount to harrassment.

Dont follow my advice...

Id wait a long long time.... then whoop his fuckin ass for hurting your little baby. If someone hurt my Willow (profile pic pup btw) Id have no choice but to get a little uppercut to a guillotine choke. But wait a while.

A smashed item isnt the same as hurting an animal. They only show love. That cat was sun bathing and enjoying his short life. They live to 10-15 and then that.

When someone kills your cat, don’t call the cops. Let them call paramedics.

So sorry for your loss man. Seriously, that is bullshit........ I would be so fucking mad jeeze.

I have two cats myself and they are family, so I know how you feel.
DO NOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT AWAY. Wait and plan, do not be aggressive, just let time go by and by. When the dust settles, do what you think is necessary.
Maybe just scout this schedule of the person when they normally get in and out etc, if they come outside during the dark. The harder it is for one to read, see, write, and talk makes it hard to describe a suspect, especially if those things are permanent. That is all i will say online.
Sorry for it, sick fucker. What I would do..... writing it online would be a no no.

Some out of control advice given to an obviously sick individual. This guy doesn't know for sure the truth to any of this and he's being advised to wait and attack this person. Nobody should be giving advice to this guy to hurt another person. More likely though, based on his posting history, the whole thing is bullshit anyways.

Some out of control advice given to an obviously sick individual. This guy doesn't know for sure the truth to any of this and he's being advised to wait and attack this person. Nobody should be giving advice to this guy to hurt another person. More likely though, based on his posting history, the whole thing is bullshit anyways.
Exactly..........most have been around long enough to see these guys come and go. This one seems to have some sort of hypnotic effect on some members here.......

I was about to say the same thing. Everyone bashes the OP for stomping on someone's phone and now are telling him to assault a random person he suspects hurt his cat.

Any animal that can sit back and watch TV is as human as any person. And anything with ears like that is automatically my friend.

You made a comment about what would happen if anyone did anything to your rabbit. I dont know if you know that Doom (the original) ends with Doom guy getting back to earth and finding out his pet rabbit has been murdered.

This obviously ends up with Doom guy rampaging through the second game so part of me wonders if one of the guys at ID software had a pet rabbit.

Haha I still play doom, I just got off from playing some wads! It's hilarious cause my rabbit does look like Daisy, people have told me to dress up as the Doom guy for halloween just to take pictures with him!

That is one nice ass rabbit

That is one nice ass rabbit

Oh trust me he knows, let a girl walk in my house see how fast he whores himself out for a piece of fruit....

He is the ultimate wingman/closer, we don't really have like a father/son relationship we're more like bros and roomies it's pretty funny. Very independent but loves to play when you want to, especially with kids and girls....really good with kids turns into a completely different animal all uppity and playful it's cute.

Attachments

• C8F53A95-5064-436D-AD0E-90520F38780B.jpeg
    C8F53A95-5064-436D-AD0E-90520F38780B.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 29
Dude, sorry for your cat.. like others said, take it easy on gym douch bags Go heavy on cat killers. I got K9 service dog govnt issued, no problem with scumbags. Someone said, you got friends? be creative. Always in ALL motherfkn ways. Take care your business.. WHEN IT COUNTS!! not a dick suckin pos taking too long on a machine.. Hurt mine, youll hear from me. Got 100 ways and a small community yea, even in UK.. You know we all worked together. The long arm of SOCNET. Act accordingly

Reactions: Bio

Here is my rabbit Samson. He almost looks deads when he flops on side like this.

Per the original post I would recommend slashing his tires. Beating the shit out of him is preferable but not worth a felony

Attachments

• IMG_20200915_154444.jpg
    IMG_20200915_154444.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 20
Your neighbor is a pos any person that would hurt a domesticated animal should be shot themselves. That’s a real low life & waste of air...that said, sorry for your loss.

Here is my rabbit Samson. He almost looks deads when he flops on side like this.

Per the original post I would recommend slashing his tires. Beating the shit out of him is preferable but not worth a felony

Oh man what a sexy beast!!! He looks like a smaller version of my guy, same white under belly too! Why the cage though? Poor guy needs some carpet on that hard floor.....

Attachments

• IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351