over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Law enforcement hypocrisy

Just like Roger Clemens of the Astros never juiced. Can't believe he did with that huge gut on him.

Just like Roger Clemens of the Astros never juiced. Can't believe he did with that huge gut on him.

funny.

im from boston and while I don't follow sports I did see him out a few times and had people point him out to me.

the first time was when I was a little kid, I was in a restaurant with my parents and the waiter told us who the guy next to us was, I remember his jewelry and they 2 girls he was with, lol! but looked like a normal guy.

saw him out years late after I had had been using for a while again someone pointed him out, he was with a few other baseball players, they just looked like a bunch of juice heads out drinking, lol!

Please inform us of "how easy it would be for a terrorist to detonate a nuke in Manhattan" That just proved to me you are clueless. We have stopped many of these such attempts. Do you not believe these "Terrorists" would not do it now if it were so easy?
Also, I was in Iraq for 4 years. You should have seen how happy the people were to see the UN there, very happy. They were displeased when we left, that is the truth, and not one fed by the media.

to me it seems like anyone ever caught was either borderline retarded, a govt set up or a total wack job.

an intelligent and motivated individual im sure could do some real damage.

here is the thing, anyone like that recognizes that there is NO REASON TO BLOW UP CIVILIANS!!! it does no one any good. terrorism is a myth perpetrated by the govt and press to perpetuate racism and fear.

to me it seems like anyone ever caught was either borderline retarded, a govt set up or a total wack job.

an intelligent and motivated individual im sure could do some real damage.

here is the thing, anyone like that recognizes that there is NO REASON TO BLOW UP CIVILIANS!!! it does no one any good. terrorism is a myth perpetrated by the govt and press to perpetuate racism and fear.

Tell that to the firemen going up the stairs of the World Trade Center on 9-11.

in govt terms that's called casualties.

the wtc is nothing but govt propaganda, great example of tax dollars hard at work.

:banghead:

That statement will piss some off, but there may be some truth to it.

Truth or opinions. ??

These people think their opinions are the Truth. Just like most liberals, they are all for opinions, as long as it is the same as there opinion. To say there are no Terrorists is laughable and shows how out of touch some people are.

These people think their opinions are the Truth. Just like most liberals, they are all for opinions, as long as it is the same as there opinion. To say there are no Terrorists is laughable and shows how out of touch some people are.

where are the terrorist then?

who are they?

we have all seen them in movies.

I have been to some pretty dark and shady corners of the world, and know people that would be labeled by most as "bad people" yet I have never met a terrorist, have you?

I have met people that are pretty angry at the govt but even they realize that destruction only hurts people that have no real impact on the situation.

terrorists in truth all seem to be associated with govts or govt agendas

you toss around words that show your bias, im not a liberal, im not a republican I try not to label myself.

these tag lines and categorizations show where your thought process has been learned form, not from much real world experience but by the privileged point of view that has been given the ability to look down on others with a narrow mind.

im actually not so much for opinions, if we look back at the past and learn form it I think we can see not much good has been done from war from the standpoint of the common citizen.

I think society in general could be much better served by people sitting down and working things out and spending the money that had been allocated to war one more useful projects that benefit rather then destroy society.

really what good does it do the world for the US to spend so much money on its military?

what good does it do the citizens of the US?

it never helped me any.

I think you mentioned serving, so you did gain financially from the spoils of war:eek:

im proud to say that I have not prospered form violence on such a large scale.

im proud to say that i stand on my own, with no army to back me up.

I would gladly fight if there was actually something worth fighting for, if the common citizens of the world ever decide to stand up and stop the tyranny of our corrupt and hypocritical govts ill be right there, even for that I wish and believe that peaceful change and revolution is possible.

These people think their opinions are the Truth.

Don't you think that your opinion is the truth as well?

I don't mean to be offensive, but there's a difference between my opinion and your opinion. I tell you why:

I have been to Maine, I have lived in New England, I know people from most continents, from all walks of life...

Have you been to Brazil? Do you know the things we know? Have you heard about the things we have? Have you met the people I've met?

I'll give you a little piece of info to illustrate my point: Did you know that Chile detonated a nuclear device during the 70s? I do... Do you happen to know any of the scientists that was part of that project? I do... Do you happen to know which other places on Earth you can get a nuke for the right amount of money? I do.

I'll go further... Do you know how many containers that arrive to the US of A are actually inspected? I happen to know. Can you mention a few smuggling methods that Mexicans use to bring cocaine to the USA that have never been on the news? Guess what?

Last time I entered the island of Manhattan I was driving a 17 seat van with a Mass license plate, pulling a 16ft enclosed trailer. That was a few years after 9/11.

Here's my dialogue with the toll inspector, word by word:

- Hey man, where you heading?
- This place.
- Can you pull your van right over there? Trailer needs to be inspected.
- Sure.
- Would you open it please?
- Sure.
- Got a band?
- Yep.
- I was suppose to ask you guys to take this stuff from here so I can take a look at the back of the trailer, but if you got a CD of your band, I'll get you out of here right now.
- Sure, buddy, here it is, enjoy it.

And before you give me a lecture on satellite technology, sniffing dogs or whatever, I understand how these work.

I tell you more: There's a freaking World Cup happening in my country right now. Millions of foreigners everywhere, including people from the US of A.

If I told you how easy it'd be for someone to plant a bomb near these events you'd think I'm lying. Our air customs are good, sea are ok, but our border security is a freakin joke. You could easily put a 5 ton bomb into a truck and explode it 2 blocks from any stadium.

It doesn't happen because there's no one hidden in caves with a huge network of suicidal terrorists willing to do this kind of thing. This is a lie...

If you're really interested in the truth, shut off your Fox News and maybe try to form your opinions from different sources.

I don't mean to be offensive, but there's a difference between my opinion and your opinion. I tell you why:

I have been to Maine, I have lived in New England, I know people from most continents, from all walks of life...

Have you been to Brazil? Do you know the things we know? Have you heard about the things we have? Have you met the people I've met?

I'll give you a little piece of info to illustrate my point: Did you know that Chile detonated a nuclear device during the 70s? I do... Do you happen to know any of the scientists that was part of that project? I do... Do you happen to know which other places on Earth you can get a nuke for the right amount of money? I do.

I'll go further... Do you know how many containers that arrive to the US of A are actually inspected? I happen to know. Can you mention a few smuggling methods that Mexicans use to bring cocaine to the USA that have never been on the news? Guess what?

Last time I entered the island of Manhattan I was driving a 17 seat van with a Mass license plate, pulling a 16ft enclosed trailer. That was a few years after 9/11.

- This place.
- Sure.
- Sure.
- Got a band?
- Yep.
- I was suppose to ask you guys to take this stuff from here so I can take a look at the back of the trailer, but if you got a CD of your band, I'll get you out of here right now.

And before you give me a lecture on satellite technology, sniffing dogs or whatever, I understand how these work.

I tell you more: There's a freaking World Cup happening in my country right now. Millions of foreigners everywhere, including people from the US of A.

If I told you how easy it'd be for someone to plant a bomb near these events you'd think I'm lying. Our air customs are good, sea are ok, but our border security is a freakin joke. You could easily put a 5 ton bomb into a truck and explode it 2 blocks from any stadium.

It doesn't happen because there's no one hidden in caves with a huge network of suicidal terrorists willing to do this kind of thing. This is a lie...

If you're really interested in the truth, shut off your Fox News and maybe try to form your opinions from different sources.

Allex,
I have worked for the NSA, DOD and DOS, so yes I do also know "things". I have been all over the world, but not Brazil. I have travelled and lived in too many country's to remember. My work has me travelling all over. Have you been to Iraq? Have you spoken with the good people of Iraq? If you have, you would know they wanted Saddam gone, plain and simple. Don't try to talk for the people of Iraq if you have not been there and spoken to the citizens that are/were there.
If it was not for our country, NATO, Great Britain, etc. this world would be a much darker place, don't fool yourself to think otherwise. Do you not think the people of North Korea would love there government to be gone? If the USA was going to do it, I would be one of the first to volunteer to help destroy that repressive government. Yes, we do need to put our noses in some places. This world DOES need to be policed, I just wish more countries would help out than the ones that already do. If you truly believe "Terrorists" do not want to set off some type of nuclear device in Manhattan, you really are drinking the Kool Aid.

I happen to have a handful of friends from Iraq (Kurdistan) and I sort of understand how things work there.

I know many of them wanted Saddam out, but I have to ask you this: does that justify an invasion?

Man, my country sucks in so many levels. Our government is so corrupt that it's beyond belief. We have more natural resources here than any other country in the world, except maybe Russia or China.

I want my government gone too... If there was a plebiscite tomorrow to lend our country to the USA, Germany or Japan I'd fuckin say yes to it.

How many people in the world are oppressed by their governments today? How many kids are being killed in Africa every minute?

Why don't we see NATO/USA/UK bringing peace and comfort to those places? Why so much focus on the Middle East?

I know why and you know why too...

You guys are brought up under a culture of war, conquer, destroy, be tough, etc... People just want to be left alone.

Are you afraid of Iran's or Korea's nukes? Don't be. They won't detonate nukes. The only country that actually did such terrible thing was yours.

Middle Easterners have been killing themselves since the beginnings, let them be. But you guys let your country be ruled by Israel...

Whatever man, this won't lead to anything good and I don't want mods pissed at us. Glad you came back from Iraq in one piece.

Regards.

- This place.
- Sure.
- Sure.
- Got a band?
- Yep.

Your in a band?

I happen to have a handful of friends from Iraq (Kurdistan) and I sort of understand how things work there.

I know many of them wanted Saddam out, but I have to ask you this: does that justify an invasion?

Man, my country sucks in so many levels. Our government is so corrupt that it's beyond belief. We have more natural resources here than any other country in the world, except maybe Russia or China.

I want my government gone too... If there was a plebiscite tomorrow to lend our country to the USA, Germany or Japan I'd fuckin say yes to it.

How many people in the world are oppressed by their governments today? How many kids are being killed in Africa every minute?

Why don't we see NATO/USA/UK bringing peace and comfort to those places? Why so much focus on the Middle East?

I know why and you know why too...

You guys are brought up under a culture of war, conquer, destroy, be tough, etc... People just want to be left alone.

Are you afraid of Iran's or Korea's nukes? Don't be. They won't detonate nukes. The only country that actually did such terrible thing was yours.

Middle Easterners have been killing themselves since the beginnings, let them be. But you guys let your country be ruled by Israel...

Whatever man, this won't lead to anything good and I don't want mods pissed at us. Glad you came back from Iraq in one piece.

Regards.

Another good point. I don't know when the American people will wake and and see that isreal pretty much runs the usa.

Allex,
I have worked for the NSA, DOD and DOS, so yes I do also know "things". I have been all over the world, but not Brazil. I have travelled and lived in too many country's to remember. My work has me travelling all over. Have you been to Iraq? Have you spoken with the good people of Iraq? If you have, you would know they wanted Saddam gone, plain and simple. Don't try to talk for the people of Iraq if you have not been there and spoken to the citizens that are/were there.
If it was not for our country, NATO, Great Britain, etc. this world would be a much darker place, don't fool yourself to think otherwise. Do you not think the people of North Korea would love there government to be gone? If the USA was going to do it, I would be one of the first to volunteer to help destroy that repressive government. Yes, we do need to put our noses in some places. This world DOES need to be policed, I just wish more countries would help out than the ones that already do. If you truly believe "Terrorists" do not want to set off some type of nuclear device in Manhattan, you really are drinking the Kool Aid.

talk about drinking the kool aid, you work for the worst of the worst.

form my experience its almost like a different species, your bosses, high enough up are the ones doing the most damage to this world.

ALLEX mentioned earlier brain washing, it really is scary and on that sort of level.

I was actually discussing this with a friend the other day, intelligent women, lived in Europe, form south America, speaks 3-4 languages fluently and has much experience with people from all over.

she thought brain washing was the best way to put it, kind of like religion people that are by all rights intelligent and do well in other areas of life just blinded by this way of thinking. the govt of the states is there to save all and does right.

the world police mentality is the same shared by these dictators you go after, the same oppressive regimes, the US is just a different flavor veiled in hypocrisy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws