over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LAWRENCE TAYLOR ARRESTED

so why do youthink people keep the company of prostitutes......einstein

You also have demonstrated a clear lack of knowledge of the legal system'
I can't waste my time educating you

You also have demonstrated a clear lack of knowledge of the legal system'
I can't waste my time educating you

REALLY!!!!! ......I GENERALLY KEEP THE COMPANY OF PROSTITUTES FOR THEIR INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATING CONVERSATIONS.......IS THIS REASONABLE?

So what is your point in all this? Are you trying to convince me that LT needs to be given some slack? Are you advocating that sex with underage girls is ok because a 18yo having sex with a 16yo girl is the same as a 51 yo man raping a 16yo? You must not have daughters

This is crazy - LT is 51 years old, he knows what 16 looks. WTF now its ok to take a 16 yo girl beat her and make her have sex with a 51 yo guy. Some of you guy are crazy. Maybe some of you would think different if you were the one beat up and forced to have sex.

I believe the prosecution is going to cut a deal with the pimp in order to get a statement from him saying he dropped off the girl with LT's full knowledge that the intent was to have sex with her, and he was fully aware that she was a minor and specifically asked for a minor. (maybe on the latter part) But this shifts some of the focus away from the pimp and more on LT.

(how am I doing so far Joe?) lol

Yikes, if thats the case then he is sunk. I didnt think he knew she was a minor. I would worry that the pimp is lying to save his own ass. This factor might help LT somewhat because the pimp has a motive to lie and im sure the guy wouldnt think twice about committing perjury. Hopefully whatever happens, justice is served.

This is crazy - LT is 51 years old, he knows what 16 looks. WTF now its ok to take a 16 yo girl beat her and make her have sex with a 51 yo guy. Some of you guy are crazy. Maybe some of you would think different if you were the one beat up and forced to have sex.

The pimp beat her, not LT. I really dont think LT knew that she was a minor. It is incredibly hard to tell a 16 year old from a 18 yr old these days. Any reasonable person could believe that the girl is 18 yrs old. I agree that what he did was wrong in using a prostitute and its a bit perverse that he perhaps requested someone so young but I dont think he knew she was only 16. Anyhow it doesnt matter if he knew or not, its still breaking the law. Hes going to do time I expect especially if the pimp does that plea deal. Hopefully the pimp is telling the truth :rolleyes:

I was basing things on the assumption hs would be found guilty, and said something to that effect early on. Of course none of us know what really happened.

Now will LT get some extra attention because he's a celebrity, of course, that's part of it. If the DA manipulates things to make sure he gets a conviction on LT because he's a celebrity, well that's obviously VERY wrong.

Like i said before, if you're patronizing prostitutes, and like 'em young, there is all kinds of risks associated with that. When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas is the old saying that comes to mind.

PROSECUTION.

Yes, the prosecution has to prove each and every element of the crime charged using evidence that they are allowed to use.
Remember OJ? he won because his brilliant legal team kept certain pieces of evidence away from the jury

You got that right, OJ had some of the best including the late Johnny Cochren who got him off when he most likely commited the crime .

You got that right, OJ had some of the best including the late Johnny Cochren who got him off when he most likely commited the crime .

Of course he did, read the book by the disgruntled whats her name marcia clark, she references all the pieces of evidence that would have lead to a conviction but due to our evidentiary code and his legal team the jury never saw this damning evidence

This is crazy - Maybe some of you would think different if you were the one beat up and forced to have sex.

You're right, And believe me I hated every minute of it. But the good thing was I got a pic with my cell phone and reported her to the cops!

Attachments

• Joan-rivers--41052.jpg
    Joan-rivers--41052.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 137
so i actually spoke to a cop who is close to a number of people on the investigation and from what he has heard LT did not have sex with the girl. apparently he jerked off while watching her but they didn't have any type of contact. whether or not he knew she was 16 is still being disputed, but if the case is that he didn't actually touch her then he may get off without having to serve any time.

LT

Im fairly certain that the public has already "judged & convicted" LT for his alleged crimes. None of us were there during the act, but it seems that the evidence is stacked against him.

I don't condone LT (or anyone) having sex with underage females. Just an opinion

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws